Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,675 members, 7,948,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (5000 Views)

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by prizeless(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2008
lol
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by brinebaba(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hmmm
let dem talk
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
Even in your dreamz, prizeless

i cannot respond to your "poems"
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
Geniall:

I've heard that sound somewhere before. . .

Wait! Are you hungry?

Yes, be a good maid and go find sth for me in the kitchen
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Geniall: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

Yes, be a good maid and go find sth for me in the kitchen

Ah, yes. I think I know just the thing for you.

A bouquet
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by brinebaba(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2008
Lmfa0
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by StephenP(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
Mesmerize:

ROFL!!! That expression was PRICELESS. High 5!
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2008

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forhead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, W[b]ait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.[/b] Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, ", that's her."

This is the description of a MUMU aka loser. Hang up on me? GO TO HELL. tongue

Show you off in your sweats?? to say what? 'meet my girlhonestly she looks better in formal clothes, HONESTLY!!'

and why should I be saying I'm lucky? Am I not good enough?

Another wool in-between the ears, love-sick loser's idea of the ideal door-mat aka 'mugu' tongue
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
yeye man. .
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Mesmerize(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
StephenP:

ROFL!!! That expression was PRICELESS. High 5!
tongue
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by StephenP(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
debosky:

This is the description of a MUMU aka loser. Hang up on me? GO TO HELL. tongue

Show you off in your sweats?? to say what? 'meet my girlhonestly she looks better in formal clothes, HONESTLY!!'

Another wool in-between the ears, love-sick loser's idea of the ideal door-mat aka 'mugu' tongue

LOL seconded
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
Another reason why gender equality is far-fetched.  Must women always be the prize. 

debosky:

Hang up on me? GO TO HELL. tongue

Thirded
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by onyinye2(f): 2:12am On Jul 03, 2008
this fella sort of sounds like prince charming to me. that guy who treats his women like she deserves to be. makes her feel exceptional.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 2:38am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye, to be honest with you, you have a very faulty and romanticized knowledge and view of love. The world out there is drastically different.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by onyinye2(f): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2008
@ch3coo

you dont think i know what kind of world we live?? i do but chose not to let it faze me. i believe that love and romance are waiting for people to dare to be captivated by it. you might read what i say and think i live in a fantasy world, but i dont. i live in the same world you do, but just have a different perspective on it.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

@ch3coo

you don't think i know what kind of world we live?? i do but chose not to let it faze me. i believe that love and romance are waiting for people to dare to be captivated by it. you might read what i say and think i live in a fantasy world, but i don't. i live in the same world you do, but just have a different perspective on it.

I know you do. But for some elusive reason you have chosen to ignore the reality we are faced with. I'm not encouraging you to let it faze you, but there are better ways to intertwine love and romance without losing sight of reality. By the time you start dealing with bills, children and other hassles, you will have very little time to focus heavily on romance. I share your perspective but I do have a different way of instituting it.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by onyinye2(f): 2:56am On Jul 03, 2008
i don't ignore reality. i know it is there and i face it just like you. but i make time for romance. even though i have a lot of things to deal with, i never let it take away from romance. once the flame has died down between us, bills, etc. wont really matter any more.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 2:58am On Jul 03, 2008
At least you have been persuaded that romance and love are not necessarily interchangeable. Romance is a delusive tool largely developed by men to win over the hearts of women. Many women fall prey to this.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by onyinye2(f): 3:02am On Jul 03, 2008
many men fall prey to it too. if im not mistaken.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 3:07am On Jul 03, 2008
Exactly why I said largely developed by men. Of course women have caught on and now know how to play the game; sometimes even better than men.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Templa(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2008
notin do u
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by francessby(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
You what do you call your babe/guy?
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by girlsoswit(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ poster dis is old school. I dnt think guys of nwhwadays can tke d pains of doing all dis. Even if they do, they pretnd to and it doesn't last.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by tope2000(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2008
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forhead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, ", that's her."

Awwwwwwwwww too cute cry kiss kiss
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2008

Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, ", that's her." then bursts into tears, crying out, "SAVE ME!!"
grin grin grin

cute indeed cheesy
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by sistawoman: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
girlsoswit:

@ poster this is old school. I dnt think guys of nwhwadays can tke d pains of doing all this. Even if they do, they pretnd to and it doesn't last.

I beg to differ my husband is old school like this and i love it.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by tope2000(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2008
girlsoswit:

@ poster this is old school. I dnt think guys of nwhwadays can tke d pains of doing all this. Even if they do, they pretnd to and it doesn't last.

well if that is old school, then i'd rather be with old school guy then cool cool
btw, there are still nowadays guys that are still old romantic
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by girlsoswit(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
tope2000:

well if that is old school, then i'd rather be with old school guy then cool cool
between, there are still nowadays guys that are still old romantic
Probably matured minds n experienced ones n nt those dat come to kill and destoy
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by girlsoswit(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
sistawoman:

I beg to differ my husband is old school like this and i love it.
Congrats!! I envy u sha. Bt u can't compare ur husband with oda indisciplined n unprincipled ones. Men difffer u knw.
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by CH3COO(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
What are you a turd? So a guy is unprincipled and undisciplined simply because he doesn't call you beautiful, queen, rub your feet. Some girls sha
Re: A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : by Gamine(f): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? / The Founder Of Match.com Lost His Girlfriend To A Man She Met On Match.com / Photo: When You Go To Church In Calabar & You See This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.