Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,139 members, 7,903,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family (21939 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Solomon Lar Is Dead / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Gorrbachev: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cajetan speaks: The truth is that an average hausa man prefer a rented house to building or buying a house in another man's land..

Solomon Lar is not Hausa
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by gerald09(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
kokoA: Who are the deceiving.. If you can afford to rent a house in maitama then you are rich enough to own a house anywhere in Nigeria. Mcheeewww.
Exactly my point!
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Solarpower(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2013
idupaul: I read here he was having challenges paying his current
rent before his demise and I also read in same article that
his daughter is a house of rep member and how he spared
no dime in giving her the best education . My question is
why then is she not using part of her Jumbo salary to
support her dads rent. RIP Mr Lar
dats to shw u d lie n politics in d whole story. Dy tink dy kan fool evrybdy evrytym grin
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Solarpower(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Thebrightest: Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.
c wetin naija govt don cause cry
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by mbulela: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2013
idupaul: I read here he was having challenges paying his current
rent before his demise and I also read in same article that
his daughter is a house of rep member and how he spared
no dime in giving her the best education . My question is
why then is she not using part of her Jumbo salary to
support her dads rent. RIP Mr Lar
and his son is a senator.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by dewaskillz: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Bantino: Good gesture since he made you. But what about those motherless babies and orphans Mr. Philanthropist?
I guess u don't. Know arthur eze datz y u asked such a stupid question.olodo
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Babsunclejoe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**
Just that you are mad, frustrated, clueless and ill-informed.
The founder of APC was a big senior nabager in Mobil oil and a business owner.
What has your fore-fathers achieved in his generation.
Go and learn, stupid element.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Babsunclejoe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**
Just that you are mad, frustrated, clueless and ill-informed.
The founder of APC was a big senior manaager in Mobil oil and a business owner.
What has your fore-fathers achieved in his generation.
Go and learn, stupid element.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by GoodNigerian: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Bantino: Good gesture since he made you. But what about those motherless babies and orphans Mr. Philanthropist?

I know Prince Arthur Eze very very well. He is the best philantropist in Nigeria for now. He has been doing this philantropy since his CHILDHOOD. Givers never lack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, The Political Campaign Posters Are Disappearing (PHOTOS) / Roads Blocked As Kano Residents Welcome Tinubu (Pictures) / Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.