Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,535 members, 7,944,578 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. (849 Views)

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (futo) Post UME status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
Since it has become a trend on this wonderful forum for schools to have a Post-turned-thread update of how the strike is affecting Nigerian students. I felt that this prestigious institution of mine needs to have a bite of this trend...
So if you are an alumni or a student, feel free to share those interesting things you're missing about FUTO... I just hope it makes FP!..

*for me ooo*.... I miss "Buker-9" (beside hostel D) and Next-level for old registry...lolz
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by infoscope(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Nice one, something tells me that I know you. Have you heard of the Infoscope??
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by Cjsmack(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Nice thread... Lets keep it real here.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
infoscope: Nice one, something tells me that I know you. Have you heard of the Infoscope??

Am sure yu know enactus-FUTO??
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Cjsmack: Nice thread... Lets keep it real here.

Let's get to know how many FUTOITEz that are on nairaland...
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by infoscope(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Who doesn't know Enactus FUTO?
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
infoscope: Who doesn't know Enactus FUTO?
Thank God we all do...
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by GentleCID(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls somebody help asap , do futo offer architecture?
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
GentleCID: pls somebody help asap , do futo offer architecture?

Yes they do!!... for over 3yrz now..
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2013
http://futo.edu.ng/news/tabid/272/id/147/press-release.as
px

Let's get back to school... So #unfortunate
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by elleven45(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2013
I miss futo
Those our hang out places
Ice box, Eisman, pioneer garden and co.
I can't easily forget the day some parents came to school to look for their son who ran away with their money, it was indeed a funny sight when they caught the guy around sosc extention.
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Owerri- FUTO Chat Room. by kcpragmatik(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2013
elleven45: I miss futo
Those our hang out places
Ice box, Eisman, pioneer garden and co.
I can't easily forget the day some parents came to school to look for their son who ran away with their money, it was indeed a funny sight when they caught the guy around sosc extention.
grin

Hahahahaha.....I can imagine!!!

(1) (Reply)

Senators On ASUU Strike / Is It Still Possible For Final Year Students To Graduate This Year? / Guys, I Need Ur Help ASAP!!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.