Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,111 members, 7,922,676 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy (2737 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / Gay English Vicar Wan Marry Nigerian Male Model! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2006
Is that all (Hiss)
How many languages can he speak?
Is that what he wants to wear if we go out together.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Busta(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2006
grin

wonders shall neva end on Nairaland (amen)
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by sade511(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2006
I knew that wasnt his pic.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Efani(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2006
pathetic loser
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by hotangel2(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2006
@ layi, hahahahaha, cheesy
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2006
mr. model, why don't you humbly bow your head and step (ODENSIN)
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2006
zionchic u see i wasnt lying when i said it was fake smiley
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2006
i see that jare, and the silly boy won't even shut up after his dumb self has been unravelled
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by eazyman(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2006
Wow! i never expected to get this kind of repsonse to me request, lease if you need to contact me then do that thru my email, i didnt come here for jokes please, if i continue to see this on my forum then i wont hesistate to remove this add, i think this site is meant for matured people, so please act maturedly!
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 2:05am On Jun 09, 2006
you had better take it down, who cares what you do with it? angry angry. you're talking of maturity, who is being immature by coming up here to say crap in the name of sugarmama abi wat is the silly name you came back with. abeg waka!!
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Badman888(m): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2006
he has opened another thread again advertising, 419 dosent thrive where group of nigerians exist 4 ur information eazy
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by mamaput(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2006
Because of people like him i had to get myself a new email adress ,
For years i have been using the other one now its just a dustbin for me.
I have to drink asperin to read the rot there.
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Rhodalyn(f): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2006
Efani:

pathetic loser

im with U on that wink
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Efani(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2006
that was a lil bit harsh lol
but yea i still think he is
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2006
buhhahahahaha, u guys are so funny

The guy is a pathetic looser

imagine him showin us fake pics.

Seun abeg delete this thread
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by zionchic(f): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2006
abi oh i don't know why the thread is still open, hey queenzy that's a really nice picture of you @ the beach (i suppose)
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by firefly(f): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2006
@ busta, just curious, is dat ur pic in ur profile?
Re: Male Model Seeks A Caring And Reliable Sugarmummy by Efani(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2006
omg is that her pic for real or wut

(1) (2)

The Type Of Men That Play / Why I Prefer Dark Skinned Women / If Ur Girl Friend Is In All Social Networks ,my broda,U Re 99% Single!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.