Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station (1500 Views)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by ryom(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2013
German groom forgets bride at gas station
By Associated Press
UPDATED: 10/11/2013 01:49:00 PM EDT

BERLIN — A German couple's marriage got off to a rocky start when the groom forgot his bride at a highway gas station on the way home from their honeymoon, only noticing she was missing after hours had passed.
Police said Friday the couple was heading home to Berlin from France when the man pulled over near the central town of Bad Hersfeld late Thursday to fill up their van.
The woman had been sleeping in the back but got up — unbeknownst to the man — to use the toilets and he drove off before she returned.
Only after 2 1/2 hours on the road did he notice she was gone and called police, who said she was patiently waiting.
Re: German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by DesChyko1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
For better for worse eh?

1 Like

Re: German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by Teotihuacan: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
I can imagine the dude's confusion like WTF??!
Re: German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
I can imagine the man fear when he heard she was patiently waiting for him. grin
Re: German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by sholay2011(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Okay now grin grin grin grin
Re: German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station by engrtee(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Signs of divorce

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Chronically Unhappy People / Should I Wait For Him Or Should I Walk To Him? / Ten Lessons From The Hen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.