Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,250 members, 7,910,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622897 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
tonyrero:
WTF!!!!!! So medix is not even 100% guarantee for d Visa....we wey neva even get medical callup nko? *Scared*

You need not be scared, alot of things come to play in a case of denial after medics.

I heard of someone who was denialed after medics and payment of full tuition fees. Strange right? But our investigation showed that he paid a little late and so submitted the proof of payment after the 21 days given by the embassy had elapsed.

Another issue could be that of presenting a letter for new start date.

So not meeting other conditions apart from medics could result in the small d.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
^^^^ I believe whoever is denied visa after medics should come out straight and tell us how they handled CDHC requests….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
^^^^ like really. what cud av gone wrong?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights: ^^^^ like really. what cud av gone wrong?
….Like we never know… let them list the instructions given and how they dealt with it… u can see what @Kclexa wrote …
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Siga: ^^^^ I believe whoever is denied visa after medics should come out straight and tell us how they handled CDHC requests….

Seconded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its so sad to be denied after medics.
The place of prayer cannot be over- emphasized.

Its not by power nor by might but by MY SPIRIT says the Lord.
In as much as I feel so depressed & scared right now, I keep saying to myself, that the lord has not given unto us the spirit of fear, but of LOVE, of POWER, and of a SOUND MIND.

And so, I pray that for everyone that has done his/ her medicals, we refuse every spirit of denial.
We shall not be victims of a VO's error nor Anger In jesus Name.
We seal our applications and medics by the blood Of Jesus. We ask for his mercy and grace over our applications. Every pending decisions on our applications shall be to our favor and to the glory of God in jesus name. We would not labour in vain.
Our expectations shall not be cut short. Because we put our trust in God, we shall laugh for joy, for I know that, he that has began dis great and good work in us shall bring it to completion untill the day of the coming of our lord jesus christ.
All these we ask for thru our lord Jesus christ. Amen

Please, Let's not relent in our prayers. As u pray for urself, remember other member of dis forum. We are a big family with same goal and heart desire. Our testimonies shall be full to the glory of God IJN, Amen.
Good night, and I wish u all a peaceful night rest.
O daro.
Shallom!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2013
I will love to have oga fhemmy's email addy.....@chrigo i no say u have it,Need arise to relate with him
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2013
I don't know if anyone has observed....I strongly believe Chrigo is exhibiting what is called MPD(multiple personality disorder).... grin.He is Chrigo and miss bon at the same time....!give us evidence that miss bon....isn't a figment of your imagination grin...Oya...make una upload pictures...to disprove my hypothesis....
We are waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Siga: ….Like we never know… let them list the instructions given and how they dealt with it… u can see what @Kclexa wrote …

CAPITAL negligence on the applicant's part, too bad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gnykelly(m): 2:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello house,
Still on the issue of denial after medicals, if by the given date as deadline stated by the CDHC you haven't gotten the official receipt from the university can the telex copies showing the transfer be submitted to the embassy instead?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
Still on the issue of denial after medicals, if by the given date as deadline stated by the CDHC you haven't gotten the official receipt from the university can the telex copies showing the transfer be submitted to the embassy instead?
Yes, u may want to attach a note to it too but the telex copy should be fine but u should try as much as possible to get the school receipt and forward it to the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
grin i don laugh mistakenly kiss my in law for here o grin you should have come out straight if you want to see there pictures grin ,what of if they uploaded fake pictures how on earth will you know . grin please leave the two lovers alone joor grin chrigo [yemi my lover] grin while miss bon na[Moji wey be fish] grin prayer point don change o ...i come against every spirit of denial after medics for all of us ijn...For those awaiting medics let your application experience double portion acceleration and speedy processing that will make the VO to over look all the short comings and give visa without medics ijn. There is nothing impossible for God...
kjbobo: I don't know if anyone has observed....I strongly believe Chrigo is exhibiting what is called MPD(multiple personality disorder).... grin.He is Chrigo and miss bon at the same time....!give us evidence that miss bon....isn't a figment of your imagination grin...Oya...make una upload pictures...to disprove my hypothesis....
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Abegooo na who the go centennial college? Or who already dey centennial college Make we reason. Wanna knw a few things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2013
good morning peeps,anybody going to cdch should please update us on the month and day applications they are working on............
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,

In as much as you may want to receive a physical copy of the receipt to submit to CDHC, I advice you get the school to email you a copy first. Which you can submit with the telex and a written note to CDHC.

Another thing to note: it takes about 2 to 3 working days for the payment to reflect in the school's bank account and they won't send you an acknowledgement receipt until it has reflected in their account even if you email them the telex.

So anyone paying tuition within CDHC timeframe should not wait until the last week to make payment (THIS IS DANGEROUS)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Am at embassy . any nairalander here too .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
zico70: good morning peeps,anybody going to cdch should please update us on the month and day applications they are working on............

I am there already. let's see how it will go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2013
britiko: Its so sad to be denied after medics.

In as much as I feel so depressed & scared right now, I keep saying to myself, that the lord has not given unto us the spirit of fear, but of LOVE, of POWER, and of a SOUND MIND.

And so, I pray that for everyone that has done his/ her medicals, we refuse every spirit of denial.
We seal our applications and medics by the blood Of Jesus. We ask for his mercy and grace over our applications. Every pending decisions on our applications shall be to our favor and to the glory of God in jesus name. We would not labour in vain.
Our expectations shall not be cut short. Because we put our trust in God, we shall laugh for joy, for I know that, he that has began dis great and good work in us shall bring it to completion untill the day of the coming of our lord jesus christ.

Please, Let's not relent in our prayers. As u pray for urself, remember other member of dis forum. We are a big family with same goal and heart desire. Our testimonies shall be full to the glory of God IJN, Amen.
O daro.
Shallom!
AMEN AND AMEN. DENIAL IS NOT OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2013
britiko: Its so sad to be denied after medics.

O daro.
Shallom!
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2013
I dont know if this is good,the number i used to register that is for my study permit got spoil,so i had to change the sim.I tld vfs abt it to let them know i changed my number incase the Embassy wants to contact me on phone to pay my fees which i forbid tho i heard they dont tell UG students to pay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2013
Here is the two reasons responsible for denial after medical test.

(1) If an applicant fails to fulfil CDHC request before the deadline.

(2) If an applicant is not medically fit because Medical instruction is a prerequisite for Visa issuance. If one fails medical test, automatically no visa for him or her.That's why CDHC will tag him or her "not a bonafide student".

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2013
tonyrero:
WTF!!!!!! So medix is not even 100% guarantee for d Visa....we wey neva even get medical callup nko? *Scared*
hello tony....wen did u submitt ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=nicemax][b] Here is the two reasons responsible for denial after medical test.

(2) If an applicant is not medically fit because Medical instruction is a prerequisite for Visa issuance. If one fails medical test, automatically no visa for him or her.That's why CDHC will tag him
or her "not a bonafide student".

For the 1st reason you mentioned, It could be but I don't believe CDHC will tag you "not bonafide student" cos you are not medically fit....they will instead deny you clearly based on medical reasons or tell you what ever issue you have medically has to be treated before you can be considered for a visa....the case of newacca is an example.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2013
jacob512: hello tony....wen did u submitt ur application?
In Oct, paper route....May(Summer)applicant.....God aint sleeping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Nawa oo,dis thread is so funny grin abeg miss bon exists oo and I know some peeps cn even testify to dat.dont worry kjbobo,seeing is believing.u go see me for canny by the grace of God smiley
kjbobo: I don't know if anyone has observed....I strongly believe Chrigo is exhibiting what is called MPD(multiple personality disorder).... grin.He is Chrigo and miss bon at the same time....!give us evidence that miss bon....isn't a figment of your imagination grin...Oya...make una upload pictures...to disprove my hypothesis....
We are waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Sleek5][/quote]

That's the new method of assessing applicant.

Since this year, Have u seen someone that was denied after medical test base on medical reason?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2013
nicemax: Here is the two reasons responsible for denial after medical test.

(2) If an applicant is not medically fit because Medical instruction is a prerequisite for Visa issuance. If one fails medical test, automatically no visa for him or her.That's why CDHC will tag him or her "not a bonafide student".
Not true bro...firstly what do you mean by failing medical test?it's not a pass or fail exam?secondly...it depends on ailment...people who had STDs were placed on regimen and thereafter issued visa...I got to know of a woman who was HIV Positive...her application was put on hold....they can't tell you aren't a bonfide student when you are medically challenged especially terminal ailment...they will tell the person eventually and be advised to seek help..,those that I know that have been told "not bonafide" had issuestate with results from school...couldn't produce certificate...and those diseases are mostly terminal.....cancer,AIDS...or communicable...TB

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2013
miss bon: Nawa oo,dis thread is so funny grin abeg miss bon exists oo and I know some peeps cn even testify to dat.dont worry kjbobo,seeing is believing.u go see me for canny by the grace of God smiley
grin...I won sleep oooo grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2013
miss bon: Nawa oo,dis thread is so funny grin abeg miss bon exists oo and I know some peeps cn even testify to dat.dont worry kjbobo,seeing is believing.u go see me for canny by the grace of God smiley

Miss bon exists. I spoke with her on phone via chrigo on 19th November. The day, I collected my TRV.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2013
nicemax:

Miss bon exists. I spoke with her on phone via chrigo on 19th November. The day, I collected my TRV.
I rest my case then....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2013
'
nicemax: Here is the two reasons responsible for denial after medical test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.