Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,911 members, 7,980,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631730 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Chrigo, u know VO is looking for fault to refuse one's application. My info is on their data base, changing course will predispose me to facing panel of judges and I do not have strength for that. PATIENCE is the antidote and What God says will be SHALL be. I will wait, September is just tomorrow.
Thanks a lot.Safe trip to Canny.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
buchi4med: @ Chrigo, u know VO is looking for fault to refuse one's application. My info is on their data base, changing course will predispose me to facing panel of judges and I do not have strength for that. PATIENCE is the antidote and What God says will be SHALL be. I will wait, September is just tomorrow.

Very wrong way to look at things in life, they dont know who you are and why you wanna go to Canada, they are paid to process your visa and not to look for ways to deny you . . . You package your stuff well and leave no room for them to see you as one of the fraud applications, you will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hey guys!!! Pls I got a friend who did medicals 2weeks ago.. He wants to pay tuition 2mrw..he tracked his package 2day n got...ur processed passport is ready for collection at cdhc lagos. What does it mean and what will he do.. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
@FLEMMY, U just have to get me, facing panel of judges simply means that I have to write convincingly while I decided to change my course. And they may think you are desperate to travel out, and you have ulterior motive. Though my school wanted me to opt for alternative course with January intake but I refused. I would not want to do something that will not take me to my dream job. I was given a course that will land me as a caregiver, MBANU (PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER PROGRAM), I do not want that, simply because I want to travel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
buchi4med: @FLEMMY, U just have to get me, facing panel of judges simply means that I have to write convincingly while I decided to change my course. And they may think you are desperate to travel out, and you have ulterior motive. Though my school wanted me to opt for alternative course with January intake but I refused. I would not want to do something that will not take me to my dream job. I was given a course that will land me as a caregiver, MBANU (PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER PROGRAM), I do not want that, simply because I want to travel.

Please the name is FHEMMMY . . . That is really nice that you feel that way, if i were you, i would take such program and once you are done with that program, you have a job cos the population is getting old and need support worker to take care of them, while you are working, you could progress into your dream career . . . . But please you dont have to do it that way (BTW, what is this dream job of yours?)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi guys...I wanted to change some money to dollars today preparatory for my trip. D guy told me 1dollar is 172. ormo my eyes popped out. Tried anoda place...dey said dias is 170...bt mehn..its still expensive. Pls how can I get dollars at a fairly reasonable price? Is gettin it from d airport in Lag gona b relatively cheaper?

I also considered using my UBA master card n withdrawing the money in Canada. What I dont know is how much does banks charge..specifically UBA for withdrawing money from atms outside naija....tanks guys as I luk forward to una responses...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Quantumfisika: Hi guys...I wanted to change some money to dollars today preparatory for my trip. D guy told me 1dollar is 172. ormo my eyes popped out. Tried anoda place...dey said dias is 170...bt mehn..its still expensive. Pls how can I get dollars at a fairly reasonable price? Is gettin it from d airport in Lag gona b relatively cheaper?

I also considered using my UBA master card n withdrawing the money in Canada. What I dont know is how much does banks charge..specifically UBA for withdrawing money from atms outside naija....tanks guys as I luk forward to una responses...

I think it is better you just buy enough to last you for your trip and i dont think you would need more than 200$ (feeding and maybe you feel like buying something on the way) you could withdraw using your UBA card here and the charges is not much at all, but the Nigerian bank will charge you though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I think it is better you just buy enough to last you for your trip and i dont think you would need more than 200$ (feeding and maybe you feel like buying something on the way) you could withdraw using your UBA card here and the charges is not much at all, but the Nigerian bank will charge you though.
....Fhemmmy... why u dey worry about charges now.... all these guys are "omo baba olowo" now.... chop money people plenty for NL mehn.... Bank bring the charges no wahala...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Siga: ....Fhemmmy... why u dey worry about charges now.... all these guys are "omo baba olowo" now.... chop money people plenty for NL mehn.... Bank bring the charges no wahala...

No mind me oh . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
buchi4med: @ Chrigo, u know VO is looking for fault to refuse one's application. My info is on their data base, changing course will predispose me to facing panel of judges and I do not have strength for that. PATIENCE is the antidote and What God says will be SHALL be. I will wait, September is just tomorrow.
....In as much as i wouldn't wana agree dat VOs are looking for ways to deny...the best is to package ur app well and leave every to baba God....cuz i can imagine having 15,000 visa applicants struggling to travel with just 2000 visa quota available(Just an assumption)....i can imagine how strict d VOs would wana treat each application so as not to exeed the quota.....in all Na just baba God make we hope on.....wish you Good luck Buchi....i go dy wait u 4 Lambton coming sept 2014 grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
@fhemmmy if you are taking care of an elderly person or a disabled person that requires constant care. Hope you know what the course entails, u will be there to give them drugs, help them take their bath, defeacate. Abeg am still a young MAN, I do not want to get old quickly, I will be confided. Man you can still apply. In fact come to my Village, there are opportunities and you wouldn't want to travel to canny. FEACES CONTROLLER (OBU NSI) . I don't need that kind of JOB just for the sake of money, my man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....In as much as i wouldn't wana agree dat VOs are looking for ways to deny...the best is to package ur app well and leave every to baba God....cuz i can imagine having 15,000 visa applicants struggling to travel with just 2000 visa quota available(Just an assumption)....i can imagine how strict d VOs would wana treat each application so as not to exeed the quota.....in all Na just baba God make we hope on.....wish you Good luck Buchi....i go dy wait u 4 Lambton coming sept 2014 grin....

Wonderful ways to answer, i am sorry for jumping to answer the fella, no vex oh , , , Just hate to read such excuses from one of us.
BTW . . Where is my Gala oh? shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
buchi4med: @fhemmmy if you are taking care of an elderly person or a disable person that requires constant care. Hope you know what the course entail, u will be there to give them drugs, help them take their bath, defeacate. Abeg am still a young MAN, I do not want to get old quickly, I will be confided. Man you can still apply. In fact come to my Village, there are opportunities and you wouldn't want to travel to canny. FEACES CONTROLLER (OBU NSI) . I don't need that kind of JOB just for the sake of money, my man.

I wish someone will surely keep this kinda information to show to you when you old too . . .These are some of the things that happens in Canada that made people like you and me to be wanna be here, cos we know at our old age, we will be well cared for in terms f medical attention

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Anointed111: Hey guys!!! Pls I got a friend who did medicals 2weeks ago.. He wants to pay tuition 2mrw..he tracked his package 2day n got...ur processed passport is ready for collection at cdhc lagos. What does it mean and what will he do.. Tnx
.....Chai!!! Anointed you wan make house use juju tell u wetin dey the pakage?.....Oya na Xmas present dey the package grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Wonderful ways to answer, i am sorry for jumping to answer the fella, no vex oh , , , Just hate to read such excuses from one of us.
BTW . . Where is my Gala oh? shocked
....Oga mi sir...I respect you ooo....I don buy your gala already.....Waiting to deliver grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga mi sir...I respect you ooo....I don buy your gala already.....Waiting to deliver grin....

My stomach at the thought of the gala dey do gburugburu now . . Hurry, I beg cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My stomach at the thought of the gala dey do gburugburu now . . Hurry, I beg cry
.....Yes Sir...Will PM u later dis week on how to get it accross to you....as the newest Canny Citizen...i still be JJC grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Yes Sir...Will PM u later dis week on how to get it accross to you....as the newest Canny Citizen...i still be JJC grin....

Welcome to Canny, Big guy . . I pray your stay will be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Welcome to Canny, Big guy . . I pray your stay will be fruitful.
....BIG AMEN!!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ambeyh: pls,anybody storming tomorrow shld pls let me know.Thanks
I am stormin tomoro.so happy u wil b there so we can meet atlast.Wil try to leave home as early as 5am.dis is serious biznes ooo.dis is not cherekaibia.obu lagos ka yin nu oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Chai!!! Anointed you wan make house use juju tell u wetin dey the pakage?.....Oya na Xmas present dey the package grin....
. Hehehehehehehe oga chrigo d guy d bug mii lyk mad.. His status just changed 2day and he is so SCARED!!! Could it be dat... BTW where u dey sef U dun travel?? If not I wish u safe trip!! GOD will surely protect and send angels to go b4 u..as u've been so helpful here in this forum, GOD will send people to be of help to u immediately u touch down..... If u dun go.. May GOD still bless u.. Just keep praying for me n all the trv and medical hopefuls... My trv go show b4 next weekend in JESUS name... AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Anointed111: . Hehehehehehehe oga chrigo d guy d bug mii lyk mad.. His status just changed 2day and he is so SCARED!!! Could it be dat... BTW where u dey sef U dun travel?? If not I wish u safe trip!! GOD will surely protect and send angels to go b4 u..as u've been so helpful here in this forum, GOD will send people to be of help to u immediately u touch down..... If u dun go.. May GOD still bless u.. Just keep praying for me n all the trv and medical hopefuls... My trv go show b4 next weekend in JESUS name... AMEN!!!

Promise me Gala and i go say AMEN to your prayers for you oh tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
AMEN!
Anointed111: . Hehehehehehehe oga chrigo d guy d bug mii lyk mad.. His status just changed 2day and he is so SCARED!!! Could it be dat... BTW where u dey sef U dun travel?? If not I wish u safe trip!! GOD will surely protect and send angels to go b4 u..as u've been so helpful here in this forum, GOD will send people to be of help to u immediately u touch down..... If u dun go.. May GOD still bless u.. Just keep praying for me n all the trv and medical hopefuls... My trv go show b4 next weekend in JESUS name... AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Promise me Gala and i go say AMEN to your prayers for you oh tongue
. Hehehehehehe if u jux say AMEN na hot fresh gala I go kari kum.. Even winter cold n breeze nor go fit touch am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jpepper: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
You this greatheights, warn youself o!!!Am I Mandela

greatheights:

Your post used 11mins by my calculation, so patience is anoda word, Mandela spent 27years behind bars

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Quantumfisika: Hi guys...I wanted to change some money to dollars today preparatory for my trip. D guy told me 1dollar is 172. ormo my eyes popped out. Tried anoda place...dey said dias is 170...bt mehn..its still expensive. Pls how can I get dollars at a fairly reasonable price? Is gettin it from d airport in Lag gona b relatively cheaper?

Pls go buy for bank whay u get account with. Just tell dem u want to buy BTA, go with ur passport and ticket. they will sell for u at bank rate and max u can buy is 4kusd. At least u will save quite much buying that first. Dat is if ur not sure of ur UBA mastercard ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

tabks man...bt any idea how much d bank charges be?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abeg house! Wetin una go advice; paying and securing an accommodation before arriving ontario or arrive first, then begin to look for houses. Orientation begins on the 2nd of Jan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
sparta_300: Abeg house! Wetin una go advice; paying and securing an accommodation before arriving ontario or arrive first, then begin to look for houses. Orientation begins on the 2nd of Jan.

bros arrive first, b4 paying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Fhemmmy I hail o! Talking about money for the trip...shebi I need to present financial proof at the POE? And if yes, is it the same bank statement I used during my application that I should present
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Anointed111: . Hehehehehehe if u jux say AMEN na hot fresh gala I go kari kum.. Even winter cold n breeze nor go fit touch am

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the mighty name of Jesus, you will surely by fire and thunder get your TRV oh, but if you fail to bring me gala lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Quantumfisika:
tabks man...bt any idea how much d bank charges be?

For Canadian bank is nothing to worry about (Wont even buy you double double from Timmies), the one for Nija is what you need to discuss with your banker first before you start doing it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.