Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,060 members, 7,973,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630711 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onye oma:

Not yet ooo my oga...I still dey Naija...Tis really been a long time...welcome back home...enjoy our hot weather while it lasts...
yes oooo....hope you good....all the best....and the hot weather is well appreciated.....after -37 palava grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
lawrence79: knowledge is truly power, its true people are dieing because of lack of knowledge. if I had known about this platform earlier Mayb I ll b with my TRV now.
I got my admission letter and made full payment early October. I have January 2 start date. I was adviced by a friend already studing in Canada that I might be refused based on inadequate time. I had to differ to September 2014. The worst that would ve happened if I applied base on what I am seeing on this trend now would ve been CDHC demanding for a new start date if they are ok with my documents.
successful applicant should Pls tell us what they think helped them out, while the unsuccessful once can also give us their experience too.
.....October would have been perfect for you if you had gone through the online route.....you go don dey Canada sef....well to be sincere bro what helped out was Baba God.....no two answers to that....what i really learnt about this visa application is "Do your part by packaging well and then leave the finishing touch to Baba God"......seen peeps used Statement of Account(SOA) of 100m and above and yet denied based on insufficient funds even with Dad as sponsor....if you asked me what the problem was, i would simply give you this simple answer "A Big fat rat Chopped off the Financial docx" grin......so my brother pray that Big fat rat in Embassy's office doesn't eat up your important documents........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChriGo: ....I don Travel oooo my Chairman......Good to have you back on the thread.....
i beleive you have my number?please inbox me yours.......good one......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
kjbobo:
i beleive you have my number?please inbox me yours.......good one......
....Done....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
kjbobo:
yes oooo....hope you good....all the best....and the hot weather is well appreciated.....after -37 palava grin

I'm doing well by God's grace...lolzzzzz grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onye oma:

Thanx bro...You'll surely get yours
Amen oooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
....Onye man... how goes it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ Chrigo, I can't pretend I'm enjoying this.

ChriGo: .....@Onye oma....big congrats my brother....You
know, for like 40 days now, I have been thinking about your TRV,
not knowing that the victory will be won on December 2nd grin.
Congrats.

I am also praying and expecting for Huzzie and Britiko
soonest..........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
kjbobo:
na naija things......phone unlocking things.....hope you good?

I'm good and kicking. Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
at MMA..boardin KLM soon...hapy new yr guys..will do my own new yr in d air...d blessings from heaven go rich us wey dey air first.. lol..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Siga: ....Onye man... how goes it...

Fine Boss...Trying my best possible to get everything in order...hoping to join you soon...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Quantumfisika: at MMA..boardin KLM soon...hapy new yr guys..will do my own new yr in d air...d blessings from heaven go rich us wey dey air first.. lol..
....safe trip... ensure u dress very warm...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onye oma:

Fine Boss...Trying my best possible to get everything in order...hoping to join you soon...
... The Lord is ur strength... u are now a man...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Siga: ... The Lord is ur strength... u are now a man...

Thank you so much...I appreciate ur kind words.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Siga: ... The Lord is ur strength... u are now a man...
......He was a boy before grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChriGo: ......He was a boy before grin.....
...Ko le ye e...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013 started slowly for me den I joined this lovely forum, not only did I make amazing e-friends here, got myself a wonderful man. No matter how hard those sadists try, they can never break us.I stand in awe of your awesomeness dear God. I wish my sweetie and u all a splendid 2014 smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
miss bon: 2013 started slowly for me den I joined this lovely forum, not only did I make amazing e-friends here, got myself a wonderful man. No matter how hard those sadists try, they can never break us.I stand in awe of your awesomeness dear God. I wish my sweetie and u all a splendid 2014 smiley
.....This is heart melting dear....i think say you run before ni....lol....Now i know say you strong pass John cena..lol....We go rock this thread till the end....Part 90 ChriGo and Miss bon still dey here grin.....Wish you too splendid 2014 dearie.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
FISLAG: TRV finally loaded, spent about 3 hours at the embassy, i give all glory to God and to a wonderful e-family,you guys are great! Please peeps at Niagara College on the lake campus please holla if you have contacts for accommodation! @kayconsult @osborsy where are you?

For those expecting, God will do it, just keep faith! One love!
CONGRATS BRUF, ACCOMMODATION IS LOADING FOR YOU OFF CAMPUS, AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.YOU CAN MAIL ME AND LETS GET TALKING.

WELCOME TO CANNY.

CHEERS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
LOL........ kiss grin
ChriGo: .....This is heart melting dear....i think say you run before ni....lol....Now i know say you strong pass John cena..lol....We go rock this thread till the end....Part 90 ChriGo and Miss bon still dey here grin.....Wish you too splendid 2014 dearie.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
kayconsult: CONGRATS BRUF, ACCOMMODATION IS LOADING FOR YOU OFF CAMPUS, AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. LETS GET TALKING.WELCOME TO CANNY. CHEERS
.....kayconsult fislag na Lady ooo...so make sure u prepare for her a lady-like accommodation not a Maleish-like accommodationgrin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
@All - I appreciate this thread and everyone that has kept it going and alive!
@miss bon- I'm happy for you, u came, u saw and conquered! U got extra package alongside ur trv.
@chrigo- thanks for ur contribution so far, you ve been a major source of help to applicants on this thread. God bless you. And I'm happy for u concerning mis- bon.

However, I wld like to imploy u guys to keep ur relationship PRIVATE. I understand the heavenly gish gish feeling, we've all been there.
To some its fun sharing in d love journey, and to others its distractions. Such is life. Thanks for ur understanding.

Earthgreeners, might av used the wrong choice of word dat isn't palatable but I know he meant well. He even asked after chrigo's well being.
I've known him to be respectful, calm and a good guy. He's being a valuable veteran on this thread, and has contributed immensely.

Let's view it dis way. If every couple dat gets hooked on dis forum displays dier affections like u do, then the purpoSe of this thread would be defeated. As it would be termed as distractions, de railing and d likes.(Which is against the rule of nairaland anyway)

Let's learn to settle issues amicably.
I remember d issue of chrigo using too many emoticons/ smileys when he joined newly, sum1 raised it and it was as if d dude was against chrigo @ d tym. But thank God for wisdom, chrigo heeded and there was peace. The humour in his post weren't eroded without his numerous emoticons.

There was also someone that used to post in CAPS. Chrigo raised it and he stopped. Even ambeyh was not an exemption and he adjusted.(Posting without coma, fulstops,etc)

However,Let's learn to tolerate one another,and continue the good work of this forum.
Many have saved substancial amount of cash due to info gotten from this forum.
Mis-bon, pls do not say ur days are numbered on the thread. Let's all give back to the newbies on the forum but it shldnt be to the detriment of our academic pursuits.

Kudos to oga phemmy and siga.
I'm sure some pple wld av said something silly @ some points to them. But they are still here. We appreciate u sirs.
@ Amefrica- pls, do not be hasty with harsh words.
To everyone involved in the ish (mis bon crap ish) , pls kindly settle and let go.

No more threat messages plss. It hasn't gotten to that.
Thinking abt it now, u guys are all friends.

To mis-bon, I APOLOGISE on behalf of Earthgreeners on his choice of word.

I'm on this thread cos we never hurl abusive words or insults @ one another, unlike a typical nairaland's thread.
There are better ways of passing our messages across.
Let's not loose focus on our ultimate goal which is lotsss of TRVssssssss.

May God help us all.
Wishing u guys a blissful year ahead.
Peace!

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
@onye-oma and fislag-
Congratulations. Dats a wonderful end of year gift.
Wish u guys safe trip and greater accomplishments in canada.
Happy new year!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: @ Onye oma big congrats. You know, for like 5 days now, I have been thinking about your TRV, not knowing that the victory has been won since December 2. Congrats.

I am praying and expecting for Huzzie and Britiko soonest.

Thank u so much. I really need all d prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....@Onye oma....big congrats my brother....You know, for like 40 days now, I have been thinking about your TRV, not knowing that the victory will be won on December 2nd grin. Congrats.

I am also praying and expecting for Huzzie and Britiko soonest..........

@chrigo- ose dear. Pls u can add fasting. I don't mind. Thanks for being totful. God bless u real good.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2014
@britiko, happy new year but I must say this, If my life is threatened, won't I consider leaving? Pls don't underestimate what peeps are capable of on the thread. I don't wish any of u to see the reality of things cos u may shocked just like me. Also, earthgreeneers calling me crap, is not something I think anyone would like,am not in his mind so I cnt know his intentions. No one on this thread deserves to be called names regardless of the point the person is trying to prove. Have a gudnyt rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2014
britiko:

@chrigo- ose dear. Pls u can add fasting. I don't mind. Thanks for being totful. God bless u real good.
....Fasting ke.....no yawa, i will buh make i chop my 1st new year Chicken biko grin........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2014
britiko: @onye-oma and fislag-
Congratulations. Dats a wonderful end of year gift.
Wish u guys safe trip and greater accomplishments in canada.
Happy new year!

Thank you Britiko...yours is on the way and can never be blocked by any obstacle..

Happy new year to everyone...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY WONDERFUL FORUMITES! I'm so happy to see another beautiful year. All that GOD has started in 2013 He will bring to a FRUITFUL end in 2014. May this year be kind to us all. In the name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
I sight you Oga Siga, Oga Sarnia, Chatters, drizzle era, Onye Oma, Miss Bon and I speak favour, increase, good success and sound health into your life as we begin 2014 in Jesus name.
Happy new year to all my e-family, God bless

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Before people begin to Circulate Pirated,Cheap and made in China NEW YEAR greetings,... I wish you and your family an original HAPPY NEW YEAR with NAFDAC registration number, 01-01-2014!!! cheesy wink ({})

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year sis, have a wonderful year
Beulah Hephziba:
I sight you Oga Siga, Oga Sarnia, Chatters, drizzle era, Onye Oma, Miss Bon and I speak favour, increase, good success and sound health into your life as we begin 2014 in Jesus name.
Happy new year to all my e-family, God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.