Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622862 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
nicemax:

CHRIGO, POINT OF CORRECTION, JADAPINKET WAS TOLD TO BRING A NEW START DATE AND WHEN SHE SUBMITTED HER NEW START DATE .THUS, SHE GOT HER TRV.
......Mr man....Jadapinket never posted on here that she was requested to bring new start date for the Online route....if i read that part then i wouldn't have said he would be the 1st here.....its good to know...we're all still learning grin.....i adviced my guy to differ to may cuz you sef think am with ur brain Logically.....Jan 6th is tomorrow and medics is not a matter of hrs....its weeks so he isnt likely to make Jan start date....just telling my guy to be prepared incase dem ask for new start date...i know quite well he can be able to upload the docx afterwards.....common bro use ur calculation skills here....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Not to cause any argument, below was the statement i made regarding my application for TRV online. @ ChriGo. I did ,mention that i was asked for a new start date.
"jadapinket13: Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Got my first admission for fall from Mcgill University for fall semester 2013 for my MSc-4th June 2013
Applied for CAQ- 9th june 2013 ( because my school is in Quebec)
Got my CAQ - 26 June 2013
Submitted paper application through VFS- 4th July 2013
Last date to resume for fall semester-17th Sep 2013
Went to Cdhc to update them on the 3rd Sep and the asked me to bring a new start date
Contacted school for new start date 3d Sep and my program is only for fall so can't differ for winter till fall 2014
Withdrew Application from Cdhc 5th Sep( due to delay in processing my application)
Applied again online 6th September 2013
Applied for winter admission in same school but a different department that has winter intake on 7th Sep 2013
Got a notification on my CIC online for my medicals on the 25th on Sep 2013( less than 3 weeks of submitting my application)
Got notification to submit an extended date to resume or new start date for winter 25th Sep 2013
Done my Medicals on 26th Sep 2013
Now waiting for the new offer later, hope to be ready soon....
Cheers"

ChriGo: ......Mr man....Jadapinket never posted on here that she was requested to bring new start date for the Online route....if i read that part then i wouldn't have said he would be the 1st here.....its good to know...we're all still learning grin.....i adviced my guy to differ to may cuz you sef think am with ur brain Logically.....Jan 6th is tomorrow and medics is not a matter of hrs....its weeks so he isnt likely to make Jan start date....just telling my guy to be prepared incase dem ask for new start date...i know quite well he can be able to upload the docx afterwards.....common bro use ur calculation skills here....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
jadapinket13: Not to cause any argument, below was the statement i made regarding my application for TRV online. @ ChriGo. I did ,mention that i was asked for a new start date.
"jadapinket13: Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Got my first admission for fall from Mcgill University for fall semester 2013 for my MSc-4th June 2013
Went to Cdhc to update them on the 3rd Sep and the asked me to bring a new start date
Contacted school for new start date 3d Sep and my program is only for fall so can't differ for winter till fall 2014
Withdrew Application from Cdhc 5th Sep( due to delay in processing my application)
Applied for winter admission in same school but a different department that has winter intake on 7th Sep 2013
Got a notification on my CIC online for my medicals on the 25th on Sep 2013( less than 3 weeks of submitting my application)
Got notification to submit an extended date to resume or new start date for winter 25th Sep 2013
Cheers"

....Cool....Missed it....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
abeg pls u guys should help me with a school aside Mun that accept second class lower for post graduate diploma in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
I Hate 9ja: abeg pls u guys should help me with a school aside Mun that accept second class lower for post graduate diploma in canada
....Canadian Colleges accept 3rd Class for Post graduate diploma ....guess you now know the answer to your question grin.....surf this link for list of colleges www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
@chrigo thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mehn Canny sweet sha, but the snow ain't funny. grin smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
I Hate 9ja: abeg pls u guys should help me with a school aside Mun that accept second class lower for post graduate diploma in canada
most pdg accept 2 .2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femo86(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
miss bon: Mehn Canny sweet sha, but the snow ain't funny. grin smiley

@Miss Chri Bongo Why cannie no go sweet you? Watchin u in 5D!!!!Enjoy jare, na ur tyme. My own time dey come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please I need some help from you all, I intend applying for a canadian student visa to resume by May(Undergraduate), I'm been sponsored and supported by my dad financially. But he left me to do everything my self, I'm pretty young and I'm not familiar with the whole process.
I've been able to get the following documents:
-Secondary school certificate/Results
-Transcript
-International Passport
-Letter of acceptance (Paid the tuition already)
-Police Report
-Attestation of birth from NPC.
Hence, I'm a lot confused about the financial and funding documents I am to provide, my sponsor is willing to provide them but he also doesn't know anything about them. Please I need your help, God bless you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
ChriGo: ....Cool....Missed it....
How long validity was given to submit another program start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
femo86:

@Miss Chri Bongo Why cannie no go sweet you? Watchin u in 5D!!!!Enjoy jare, na ur tyme. My own time dey come
... grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
silicon: How long validity was given to submit another program start date
....you might be given a specific date to submit it or might be given 30 days......may be Jadapinket should specify her validity date.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lol, yours shall come too. BELIEVE grin
femo86:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
...Chrigogo... our bet is still on ooo... $100 ... Miss bon can help u pay up... no one owes Siga and gets away with it ooo.... I gat my boys all around Canada... won't mind breaking some knee caps... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
ChriGo: ....Cool....Missed it....

JUST PASSING.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
miss bon: Finally with chrigo grin FISLAG nice meeting u smiley

"I dey observe" frm afar.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
I Hate 9ja: @chrigo thanks

"U hate 9ja" biti bawo? Haba! Bros calm down, softly softly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by richard4ssky: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dear nairaland,
Wishing every body on this trend a happy new year, Please I want to fine out the name of college/university that have the lowest tuition fees for PD international business.....please your help is needed. Please pleas I need answer to my question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
jadapinket13: Not to cause any argument, below was the statement i made regarding my application for TRV online. @ ChriGo. I did ,mention that i was asked for a new start date.
Cheers"

SECONDED!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by silicon: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Cheers"
how long grace period does CDHC give to produce a new program start date.thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please does anyone have a contact at police headquarters alagbon. I need to get police clearance certificate tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shabbey09: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
I dey fear this Chrigo oh! U sabi everything!!
Shuooooo, you be agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
coolsammy1: Please does anyone have a contact at police headquarters alagbon. I need to get police clearance certificate tomorrow.

Thanks.

0703 382 5437 sanny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
toucheli: Please I need some help from you all, I intend applying for a canadian student visa to resume by May(Undergraduate), I'm been sponsored and supported by my dad financially. But he left me to do everything my self, I'm pretty young and I'm not familiar with the whole process.
I've been able to get the following documents:
-Secondary school certificate/Results
-Transcript
-International Passport
-Letter of acceptance (Paid the tuition already)
-Police Report
-Attestation of birth from NPC.
Hence, I'm a lot confused about the financial and funding documents I am to provide, my sponsor is willing to provide them but he also doesn't know anything about them. Please I need your help, God bless you all.

Hi, welcome on board.
I will advise you go through the pages of this thread to get yourself acquitted with the right information.

However, if you will be applying for your study permit via online route, read pages 72 and 184 of this thread.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Siga: ...Chrigogo... our bet is still on ooo... $100 ... Miss bon can help u pay up... no one owes Siga and gets away with it ooo.... I gat my boys all around Canada... won't mind breaking some knee caps... grin
.....Kai!!!...Oga Siga i don tell you say na me go win the bet......you never see anything ....$100 cash no be N100 so i aint joking with my money...lol....if you no pay up ehn i go call police grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tony2more: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
@chrigo tnks for ur response,i hv checked and am eligible to apply in term of age,occupation,education and so on. please if i submit my application with all document required like how many months it gonna take to call me for medical and interview,what are the most important area i need to be very careful when submitting the application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by trodon: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abeg my wonderful people, is it faster applying online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
shabbey09: I dey fear this Chrigo oh! U sabi everything!!
Shuooooo, you be agent?
......I know sabi all oooo.....i know sabi your Name,age,current location,gender,ambition,complexion,current work status,SOA,school attended grin.....you see i no sabi all ojere.....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by trodon: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
A friend on mine wants to come to Canada and i told him to join this forum and he is being reluctant. He looks up to me for help but he doesn't understand that i applied in 2011 and a lot of things have changed since then. Please i just want to find out which is faster, to apply online or paper application. All i promised to do for him is guide him right.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
trodon: Abeg my wonderful people, is it faster applying online?
Yeah online is the fastest o.Online take jst 1month while paper route take lyk 2-6month..so go for the online route

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.