Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,508 members, 7,971,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630484 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2014
yuwa73: Good morning house. I am new here.
Applied online 23 june for study permit, I did upfront medicals and did biometric 30 june but myCIC account is yet to show I have done my biometric. What do I do?

CIC updated mine after one week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2014
chizzy01: my sister just gave birth to quadruplet. three boiz n a gal. plz help me and thank God.
....Congrats to ur sis.....Amazing news.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2014
ChriGo: .......Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......How did the American parol go ?.....share your story so that peeps here with American pikin will also learn from you grin.......

Thanks Chrigo, funny enough they have not referred to it even though I stated his details in d family info form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
ChriGo: ....Sure miracle do happen....infact i saw someone applied with just international passport....no supporting docx....just international passport!!!....i was so amazed only to discover that i was dreaming grin.....@hassan0007....alot of peeps here are gonna help fish out the loopholes in ur app.....just list the docx u submitted.....God no dey sleep....he has done it for million's, so relax and watch what happens.....

Lol....funny u re
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
lassky:
cheesy grin It worked!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much bro!!!!! grin cheesy

You are welcomed. smiley
Check my profile. I'm female
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2014
halle2:

Thanks Chrigo, funny enough they have not referred to it even though I stated his details in d family info form
....Nice!!!....Congrats again....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2014
halle2:

Congats! I suck and hug your blessing. When did you submit and which route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2014
dannydolly:

CIC updated mine after one week.

Please when did you go for your biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2014
Hi all, Just wondering how it looks if i use my uncle and my brother as sponsor. I know the "parent" is best but can brother and uncle work too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2014
oghos2k: Hi all, Just wondering how it looks if i use my uncle and my brother as sponsor. I know the "parent" is best but can brother and uncle work too

Yes it will but you must give solid reasons why they are sponsoring you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2014
okay. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2014
I greet you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BadmanBoss: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello house, my sister abroad is my sponsor, with all documents to support sponsorship, can the issue of home times arise in my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
yuwa73: Good morning house. I am new here.
Applied online 23 june for study permit, I did upfront medicals and did biometric 30 june but myCIC account is yet to show I have done my biometric. What do I do?

U had berra go bck n have ur biometric done again. Dont tell dem uv done it b4 ooo, jz walk in and av it done again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
chris viral: I have called the Doctor sottee he is now sounding harsh on phone, keeps saying they have uploaded the results... then last week tuesday, he resubmitted the results again for me oo... gan CIC still nno talk anything, i done write them (question@cic.gc.ca) but huh, you know the drill, no reply... august 10th don dey near.... another medicals gan go cost me money and a scholarship student...

im just really really tired... untop the whole matter my phone come burn join... chei all the witch for my villa don remember me..
abeg make una help me oooo, im like almost wanting to cry but make i man up shaa grin

slimdel, i replied your PM.
Amefrica... Amen to your prophecies.
VAL and Owen, i saw your advice, mana Ego ka ana eze... owo adiro at all. angry undecided cry

I DONT WISH MY ENEMY HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW
But i still believe that tomorrow (tuesday) will bring me good news, its 1st july.

Wassup man!

Sent you a mail request..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
@ all the gurus in da huz....for those of you who had paid their tuition fee and accomodation fee from naija to their respective canadian school pls your opinion is needed.how did you carry out the transaction, was it via current acct or via domicillary acct. Was in the first bank this morning for bank(naija) to bank(canny) transfer via my current acct but was told this method isn't realistic accept via dom acct.though was told by school I can pay in local currency while the deduction will be made in canadian dollar.
Your contribution is highly needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chatters:

Congats! I suck and hug your blessing. When did you submit and which route?
online, june6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
please i need urgent help,what is the general minimum requirement for pgdip in canada?.i need recommendation for a good and affordable university that is very good in social sciences courses like public administration. and lastly for now how do i start,im going for services this august pls when is the best times to start applying,i was thinking december will that be too late?what are the things ill need.pls im a novice,ill be grateful for your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DutchessE: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Congratsss
halle2: Hi guys,

Good news!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been called for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Please when did you go for your biometrics?

26th June, got updated yesterday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
ChriGo: ....Yes it won't be processed.....biometrics letter comes immediately after submitting your application.....i.e it comes immediately after the confirmation letter....if you are yet to get it, then mail cic......can't remember the mail specifically for this case again.....too much reading here in Lambton don format my brain grin.......

Thanks ChriGo. I'm yet get mine. I got two letters. One confirming my submission and another confirmation of online transmission. I have my receipt of payment though. Can i go with that to the VAC without an actual letter inviting me for biometrics? I've sent the VAC an email but got an automated response saying thy would reply within the next 28 days. Who get that kain time.

Please someone should advice me on what to do. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
dannydolly:

26th June, got updated yesterday

Alright dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

U had berra go bck n have ur biometric done again. Dont tell dem uv done it b4 ooo, jz walk in and av it done again.

Pls bro did u ever read his write up bfore advicing him to redo his bio.its barely a week he did his biometics r. I rather advice him to chill until a week elapses before a second thought...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DemiSoneye(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
ChriGo: .......Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......How did the American parol go ?.....share your story so that peeps here with American pikin will also learn from you grin.......
Hi, I sent you a mail. Pls could you reply....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
DutchessE: Congratsss
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
vinnygod:

Pls bro did u ever read his write up bfore advicing him to redo his bio.its barely a week he did his biometics r. I rather advice him to chill until a week elapses before a second thought...

Don't mind them jor.everything is rush lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
All you gurus people have been listing their documents and you guys have been ignoring...God is watching all of you.if its little issues you guys can jump in.now people hav listed more than 10 documents you are quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
TGIF peeps,
I will like to congratulate all the peeps who got their TRVs recently and also just a quick tip to anyone who may need this,
Peeps who were denied recently or about to apply, pls take ur time to look through ur docx, ask peeps on here to also help you. Don't just assume you know what is wrong with ur app and rush to reapply again. The more refusals accumulated, the more it becomes harder to really help that application. And if u were denied for personal assets, financial status, purpose of visit..pls look thru ur employment docx and sop. Something may have gone wrong somewhere...getting ur visa is not a competition so pls move at ur own pace, don't rush it.
Wishing yall a wonderful weekend and more successful applications.

God ain't sleeping

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
After the long wait,I got called for medicals. Thanks for all the prayers.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: After the long wait,I got called for medicals. Thanks for all the prayers.
Congrat. Did ur status change at vfs website n wen did u apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chatters:

You are welcomed. smiley
Check my profile. I'm female
oh I'm sorry dearie shocked thanks kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you. No it didn't. I only received a mail. May 27,paper route
akosh005:
Congrat. Did ur status change at vfs website n wen did u apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.