Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,824 members, 7,976,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631234 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Baba o cheesy

My American bros. Biko leave we aspiring Canadian alone. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kennycooly: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
SeyiMiilan: Hello, for conestoga college, u can send an 'informal' transcript to the assistant admission officer (this helps to show if u can get admission or not) once d admission officer tells u u can get admission with it, u are to send a Formal transcript (from ur skool) to conestoga n a scanned copy of ur certificate. Pay ur application fee also... Once dat is done, u wld get ur admission letter within a week. @kennycooly]
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SeyiMiilan: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello, yes I did.... Did u finish from unaab also? @mPop
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bigfrancis21: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
rawlizo:

My American bros. Biko leave we aspiring Canadian alone. Lol
grin
Baba o. I dey hail you na...you don turn baba for canada visa matters.

I doff my hat for you sir... cool cool cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
rawlizo:

Wait o broda, u going 4 engineering management too?
Yes bozz..MEM all d way...are u for it too@MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
bigfrancis21:
grin
Baba o. I dey hail you na...you don turn baba for canada visa matters.

I doff my hat for you sir... cool cool cheesy

*runs away from thread* suarez nd his teeth attack may b imminent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
SleemB:
Yes bozz..MEM all d way...are u for it too@MUN?

Yesssssirr!! Wow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
lassky:

my dear the same thing happened to me. I used both GTB master card and Enterprise bank until I went to open First bank account. I would advice you to go tomorrow, open an account with them but don't forget to request for master card o. The card will be given to you instantly!
Wow... Guess i have to Open firstbank a/c first thing 2mao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
halle2:
Awaiting visa approval, done medicals. 99percent of peeps got visa without paying tuition first
wow, good news!
Though his course is starting by Jan and was told by d schl d@ no need to pay until first day in class but think is better to pay ahead so as to be able to rake more money frm home before jan and settle down quickly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
halle2:
Awaiting visa approval, done medicals. 99percent of peeps got visa without paying tuition first
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello my good pple, pls all these applicaation packages ie -documents checklist, -aplicaation fr study permit made outside canada, -family information, shedule 1 applcation for temporary resident visaa, -statutory declaration for common laaw, - custodian. Declaration,- use of representative are we to upload them wen applying for study visa on-line. OR whch among of dem all needs to b uploaded wen making applijcation for study on line. Pls will be loooking forward to fbk. Thks aall God bless abundantly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
deruboy: Hello my good pple, pls all these applicaation packages ie -documents checklist, -aplicaation fr study permit made outside canada, -family information, shedule 1 applcation for temporary resident visaa, -statutory declaration for common laaw, - custodian. Declaration,- use of representative are we to upload them wen applying for study visa on-line. OR whch among of dem all needs to b uploaded wen making applijcation for study on line. Pls will be loooking forward to fbk. Thks aall God bless abundantly.
You need to upload the following if online.
application for study permit outside Canada.
schedule one.
application for temporary residence visa.
common law and representative are filled based on conditions.
if you use and agent.
my ogas may add more.
good luck

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
rawlizo:

Yesssssirr!! Wow
Then we gatz connect..wen r u leaving..and plans for accomodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zeongeon: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
People can I just notarize my ielts result or tell british council to send it to d school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
rawlizo: rawlizo, please can you list colleges that offer engineering management as pgd?

Wait o broda, u going 4 engineering management too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Holu26: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2014
MrsM: someone said trying to get admission/trv to Canada is a full time job. Now I know why they said that! lol. E no easy oo. I have a 2.2 so i'm looking for schools that offer human resource management diploma. So far I can only see University of Winnipeg and Seneca. Can anyone recommend affordable schools who also offer this course? I will really appreciate this! Thank you in advance!

University of lethbridge in alberta offer HRM and admission for January entry is currently on. For more info, check www.uleth.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 15, 2014
uceebee: Errrmm. House, biko for someone with little traces of eczema on the skin, please would that be a 'concern' for medicals?

/////
Lol....this is probably one of d funniest question on this thread.....ofcourse eczema can't be an issue unless its there as a result of anoda medical issue. Even canadianworse skin infection.....so relax ur mind...who can tell if 99% of the people dat got trv av eczema...lol...all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
SleemB:
Then we gatz connect..wen r u leaving..and plans for accomodation?

I'll holla u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=lymelyte][/quote]

Dnt know if colleges av dat bro. Try checking dis on google
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
@Misbon, Justwise,Slimdel,Rawlizo,Amefrica,Chrigo,Haustraliah,Jijola et al.
Pls does anyone know how to go about applying for Visa as a federal skilled worker, pls i need ur guide. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2014
emperoracro: @Misbon, Justwise,Slimdel,Rawlizo,Amefrica,Chrigo,Haustraliah,Jijola et al.
Pls does anyone know how to go about applying for Visa as a federal skilled worker, pls i need ur guide.

Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BadmanBoss: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
hello house, who else did biometrics june 25th. And awaiting medicals, heard any news yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2014
BadmanBoss: hello house, who else did biometrics june 25th. And awaiting medicals, heard any news yet?
awaiting medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Haustraliah:
You need to upload the following if online.
application for study permit outside Canada.
schedule one.
application for temporary residence visa.
common law and representative are filled based on conditions.
if you use and agent.
my ogas may add more.
good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Just wise already done justice to that, you can also marry www.cic.gc.ca

emperoracro: @Misbon, Justwise,Slimdel,Rawlizo,Amefrica,Chrigo,Haustraliah,Jijola et al.
Pls does anyone know how to go about applying for Visa as a federal skilled worker, pls i need ur guide. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Coming here and reading lotta comments giving me hope.as a 3rd time applicant. Once God don stamp my passport, i got 500USD up to throw as a thank U here...any going to Conestoga can have a ball on me this Sept...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2014
no be eczema them dey find when u go for medicals, the purpose of medicals is to know if you get hiv aids, or epilepsy and some other disease for body, eczema is cureable, Just make sure u treat everything and apply cream to the surface of the infected areas before u go for your medicals
uceebee: Errrmm. House, biko for someone with little traces of eczema on the skin, please would that be a 'concern' for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yomisley: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2014
check out this page for your question... https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2014
LyfeJennings: Coming here and reading lotta comments giving me hope.as a 3rd time applicant. Once God don stamp my passport, i got 500USD up to throw as a thank U here...any going to Conestoga can have a ball on me this Sept...
I'm not going to conestoga oh but what campus sir? I can like to travel down and come and spend grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
zeongeon: People can I just notarize my ielts result or tell british council to send it to d school
Your school didn't waive the english language test for you? Ask the school if they will accept notarized ielts result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Amefrica: ...Phew...

Medicals done! Officially awaiting TRV ...God go surely complete what he started in our lives..
amen grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: I'm not going to conestoga oh but what campus sir? I can like to travel down and come and spend grin

I dey pray seriously hard 4 my TRV..Insha Allah,once God don nack me the apako, I'm gonna be in Kitchener,Ontario b4 mid August...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.