Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,133 members, 7,943,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627046 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by expertman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
brendumsg: Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped one way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July
Medical Passed and Original Passport Request 15th July.

All I can say is thank You Lord.
. Congrats in Advance !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:
congrats
Oh yes! Chrisviral, I remember u. Thank u too. @Amefrica and Baalef, thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
expertman: . Congrats in Advance !
thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Wot am trying to say is dt on the page to upload d medical, what shd i upload there since av not done medical. Cos i learnt ddeey wil av t call u to come medical. N nw i cant submit m application i i didnt attend to that portion. Pls what shd i do or put in there. Pls advice peolpe

yes your are suppose to dowunload a form online and click yes where you be asked would you like to do medicals blah blah after clivking yes you upload it black... Click help that is the question mark sign close to the upload section
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
brendumsg: Oh yes! Chrisviral, I remember u. Thank u too. @Amefrica and Baalef, thx

yeah bro na we we... Paking tinz for you.... Living the canadian dream.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
brendumsg: Special thanks to Chrigo, Siga, Justwise, misbon for ur help wen I was confused about refiring my app a second time. Generally, thanks to all Nairalanders who helped one way or another during dis time. Am glad I found U. Finally, I cud say I alredy hav a trv cos:
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Congrats babe!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: contrat bro pls hw did u fill d medical spacce dt was asked to be uploaded.since av not done any medical what shd i upload there. because nw am ust about to submit my Application.
Pls help me out. I cant proceed without nt knowing wot to do to d medical space. Pls. Ineed a quuick response
Thks
congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
contrat bro pls hw did u fill d medical spacce dt was asked to be uploaded.since av not done any medical what shd i upload there. because nw am ust about to submit my Application.
Pls help me out. I cant proceed without nt knowing wot to do to d medical space. Pls. Ineed a quuick response
Thks
congrats bro
halle2:
Congrats babe!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: contrat bro pls hw did u fill d medical spacce dt was asked to be uploaded.since av not done any medical what shd i upload there. because nw am ust about to submit my Application.
Thks
congrats bro

give me your email and i will send it to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tunnath: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
The link for canada skill worker pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Wot am trying to say is dt on the page to upload d medical, what shd i upload there since av not done medical. Cos i learnt ddeey wil av t call u to come medical. N nw i cant submit m application i i didnt attend to that portion. Pls what shd i do or put in there. Pls advice peolpe

U need to download that medical form, u can't click on the soft copy so I guess u may have to print it out and tick YES, Upload it back to that segment then continue.. hope this helps!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Congratulations bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

yes your are suppose to dowunload a form online and click yes where you be asked would you like to do medicals blah blah after clivking yes you upload it black... Click help that is the question mark sign close to the upload section

Just seeing this.. exactly what I did too.. Chris U need to put ur medicals number 2 into God's hands and I wish u success this time aroundd. all da best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
tokiniofficial: Yes to God be the glory great things He has done

I just chopped TRV grin

Manitoba noni

All dos hoping for good news especially chizzy01 and Amefrica my people una own dey come

Thanks to this great house

Congratulations oooooo Chei.. We fit exchange? Make I go before you... I go pay you your school fees in cash! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
chichi89: God is good oh. So I dey go Canada grin. Dream come true
Applied 27th May Paper Route
Medical Instruction 4th July
Medicals Done 8th July
Approval email 15th July
Make una help me thank God.
God will do more for us.

Omoh you don make am! Oya, start praising God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

Congratulation bro I will testify soon too ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Heello pls help oo am on the last stge of my application. Av been ahaving problem wit d mecial option.wwhen i clickeed on the request for medical Exam it brought out a page for me t download if i need do medical n i clicked on yes, n it was. Saying dis page can not be saved. Pls. What can i do oooo. Pls dos that av done onlineroute help me ooo n all dt kws. Becos without filling d medical page i cant proceed to d next page.
Amm really confuse, i dont kw wot to do. Since dey aa not called me for medical what shd i upload there. Plss my pple help me ooo. Dis is d remaining one left for me to attend to.becos i want to submit tonite. Pls i will appreciate any advice. Am waitng. Plsss

Jst download it. U will not be able to fill d form. As fa uve downloaded it, jst go ahead and submit. Dere'l b no p
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
SeyiMiilan: Hello, yes I did.... Did u finish from unaab also? @mPop

+ve
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrisviral:

My email is deruboy2@yahoo.co.uk
thks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Biometrics was 11th June
Medicals 9th July

I thank God for you ooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deruboy: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls my ppl help i dont wan to do mistake. On the Document: REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM it brought out "indicate if u would like CIC to seend uinstruction n forms fora medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form.
I clicked on it and it brought out (MM5753) Determine if u ned a medical exam. And at d bottom. In aboxit was stated dt "Do you need a medical exam" and i cliccked yes, i want to Complete a medical exam.
But d problem iss it is not allowing me to save d docn upload on my cic Page. Pls what can i do.
Pls come to my aid all, i beg ooo.advice me on wot to do. Becaus without dt i cant proceed to payment stage. Thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Can I use notification of result (degree certificate is not available nw) for visa application online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
awe2015:

Congratulations oooooo Chei.. We fit exchange? Make I go before you... I go pay you your school fees in cash! grin

No sir
My money long pass missisipi grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
yomisley: no be eczema them dey find when u go for medicals, the purpose of medicals is to know if you get hiv aids, or epilepsy and some other disease for body, eczema is cureable, Just make sure u treat everything and apply cream to the surface of the infected areas before u go for your medicals

Hilarious hehehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
famolino: Can I use notification of result (degree certificate is not available nw) for visa application online?

Yessir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
rawlizo:

Yessir
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
deruboy: Pls my ppl help i dont wan to do mistake. On the Document: REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM it brought out "indicate if u would like CIC to seend uinstruction n forms fora medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form.
I clicked on it and it brought out (MM5753) Determine if u ned a medical exam. And at d bottom. In aboxit was stated dt "Do you need a medical exam" and i cliccked yes, i want to Complete a medical exam.
But d problem iss it is not allowing me to save d docn upload on my cic Page. Pls what can i do.
Pls come to my aid all, i beg ooo.advice me on wot to do. Becaus without dt i cant proceed to payment stage. Thks

Av u had any medical done in the last 12months? If no....then thrs somfin u answered wrong in ur questionnaire.
Go back n review ur answers to ur questionaires n must sure u answer it correctly.
Thrs neva a section whr u upload anyfin medical if this is ur first time of applying.
So pls gt it rite b4 submitting ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Congrats brendumsg and tokini. Kindly list ur documents as always
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Patdeka:

Just seeing this.. exactly what I did too.. Chris U need to put ur medicals number 2 into God's hands and I wish u success this time aroundd. all da best!

i did bro, i drop this one in his hands, plus im sure slimdel, amefrica egonekwu and lots of other family of mine here are fasting for me, thats why come saturday i will celebrate alongside Amefrica.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
When you go back to the questionaire and answer no just like he said, you will get that page for medicals which you will print and attach.I can't remember how it goes exactly, something like that sha.I think I missed it during mine too but a friend who was doing his same time with me just forwarded it to me and I attached.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osemobo85: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello All

my visa application was refused because of the following reasons:

*your travel history
*your family ties in Canada and your country of residence
*purpose of visit
*your personal assets and financial status

i submitted the following docs when i applied

*my statement of account (500k)
*sponsor's statement(my mum) (about N10m)
*SOP
*letter and sworn affidavit of sponsor
*my employment letter and confirmation letter (workforce mgt)
*receipt of school fees paid and admission letter( conestoga college)
*school certificates( pry 6 - NYSC)
*international passport
*digital passport
*application form
*family information

kindly help advise on how next to package

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.