Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627035 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Hi guys,

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

You all made this happen, Chrigo,Miss Bon,Amefrica,SLimdel,Dr Pak, my MUN team, er'one of you in one way or the other kept me going. You are family,and I appreciate you all. With guys like you all, am certain there's hope for Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Good Morning All. Pls I asked this question b4 but nobody responded: Does a part-time degree qualify for PR. The course I want to apply for is 1 year on full time and 2 years on part-time. I want to take the 2 years option. Is that advisable. Pls help a bro. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
I'm yet to get d hardcopy of my admission letter (will I request for it?) Or I should print out the one sent to my email? Its a 3page mail, d 1st page states program name, tuition fees etc. D 2nd page has a heading CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE FORM, stating for me to confirm my acceptance whch I have done. While d last page is FEES INFORMATION, stating how I can make payments. Dnt know if I shld print all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2014
deruboy: Morning my fellow nairalanders, tthks for all ur ommentts. In answeering d questionnaire i filled YES ( Have u livedin any designated countryfor 6mth). Also. Have u had a medical exaam performed by a CiC panel physician within d last 12mth i said NO. Plssssss wot else can i do to solve this probleem. Pls come to my aid.

D Request of Medical Exam (Required) is underd supportng documents page. N if shd click on d ? There it always bring out indicate ifu wuld lik CIC tosend u instruction n form for a medical examinattion byfillingouta a Request for Medical exam form. After clicking on d form which is in pdf,d form is tittled REQUEST FOR MEDICAL EXAM i scrolled down to where Do u need a medical exam? I clickedon ys, i want to complete a meedicaal exam. THEN to save d file to often tells me SAVE A BLANK COPY OF THIS FORM. Is not allowing me tosave n upload on cic. Pls am sorry to bore u with my stories. PLs help me wot shd i do. Thks to all dt replied n said i shd download n fill dn upload back,pls do u think dt is d right tin. Pls my pple hlp me out am in a dilema.

Also pls i notice somein on th optional doc where u av detaiils,doc name , help and options. After uploadng ddoc on option is often brings out 2 boxes ie update infromation and remove documeent. Is dis right cos on other documents lik supporting documents it doesnt bring outremove document on d option side. Pls wot do ufink.
Hoping thear frm u all. Thks contrat bro pls hw did u fill d medical spacce dt was asked to be uploaded.since av not done any medical what shd i upload there. because nw am ust about to submit my Application.
Pls help me out. I cant proceed without nt knowing wot to do to d medical space. Pls. Ineed a quuick response
Thks
congrats bro

I really do hope this is nt the form u filled-----

Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a student (1294E)

The correct form u r to fill is the Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294)

Then the question :Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?

U shud answered NO, except uv bn in a foreign country for @ lst consecutive 6months prior to ur application, thats wen u can click YES.

If u filled no, ths are the checklist u shud av

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
halle2: Hi guys,

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

You all made this happen, Chrigo,Miss Bon,Amefrica,SLimdel,Dr Pak, my MUN team, er'one of you in one way or the other kept me going. You are family,and I appreciate you all. With guys like you all, am certain there's hope for Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

congrats ma'am. I'm really happy for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

congrats ma'am. I'm really happy for you
Thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
kingsolve:
Please post the links so we can verify our phones too.

No problem dear, yea not all phones here work there. I use two phones presently. I asked a friend there about it and he sent me links from networks there to test compatibility with my phone by putting my IMEI number on their website. The first network, none of my phones were compatible. The next one, one of my phone was. So I guess I'll use dat network when I get there. I'll just drop d other phone here so someone can use it and it won't lie waste der.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Breaking news, just track vfs site now n my processed passport has be despatched today without medical call up. Guess Sept not sure again. See u in canny next yr. My appreciation goes to the house and most especially chichi89, slimder. Chezzy01 I pray positive news 2 u. Back 2 re_fire.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

Congratulations! cheesy Leggo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2014
akosh005: Breaking news, just track vfs site now n my processed passport has be despatched today without medical call up. Guess Sept not sure again. See u in canny next yr. My appreciation goes to the house and most especially chichi89, slimder. Chezzy01 I pray positive news 2 u. Back 2 re_fire.
awwwwso sorry. Is too late to reapply online? Or you just want to settle down and wait till next year? What school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats halle2 !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
akosh005: Breaking news, just track vfs site now n my processed passport has be despatched today without medical call up. Guess Sept not sure again. See u in canny next yr. My appreciation goes to the house and most especially chichi89, slimder. Chezzy01 I pray positive news 2 u. Back 2 re_fire.

Never say never!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2014

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

Congrats dear....am very happy for u.....'d storm is over'.see u in st john's nl.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
chichi89: awwwwso sorry. Is too late to reapply online? Or you just want to settle down and wait till next year? What school?

Centennial colleges. PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
famolino: I'm yet to get d hardcopy of my admission letter (will I request for it?) Or I should print out the one sent to my email? Its a 3page mail, d 1st page states program name, tuition fees etc. D 2nd page has a heading CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE FORM, stating for me to confirm my acceptance whch I have done. While d last page is FEES INFORMATION, stating how I can make payments. Dnt know if I shld print all
Yesso print all. You dont have to wait for the hardcopy as long as all the info needed has been provided on the lettter you have. Print it coloured and clear and youre good to go. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
akosh005:

Centennial colleges. PGD

List wat u submitted n lets see if u can still apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
akosh005:

Centennial colleges. PGD
so are you going to reapply now or defer till jan? I dont think its too late considering how fast processing is now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Jijola: Waooo. I pray pages on this thread keep multiplying as it did yesterday.Been trying to read up developments from yesterday for like 30 minutes now. Congrats Tokinofficial, Chich89, brendumsg,bjjoseph-it's time to live the Canny dream. Cheers.
So sorry Osemobo85, the Lord is your muscle. For those that want to refire, please support with prayers and fasting. All iz well!
we thank God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014
luvly3:

No penalty at all.....I didn't use a Letter of explanation and still got my TRV.... as far as ur documentation is fine and u pray, all is well.....Some people who wrote letter of explanation still get denied, more emphasis should be made on the documents u provide. ....
its very important to include letter of explanation if applying online.
I don't know if you applied through paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
justicia: Good Morning All. Pls I asked this question b4 but nobody responded: Does a part-time degree qualify for PR. The course I want to apply for is 1 year on full time and 2 years on part-time. I want to take the 2 years option. Is that advisable. Pls help a bro. Thanks!
Never use a part-time course to apply for TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
sorry about d delay, I like ur disposition...your next app would b a testimony.cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Drpak: Congrats dear....am very happy for u.....'d storm is over'.see u in st john's nl.
thanks doc. See u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
chichi89: Congrats halle2 !
thanks Chi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
pyhz:

List wat u submitted n lets see if u can still apply?

Tanks sir,
1. Application kit
2. Educational details( pry 6 - nysc)
3. SOA( uncle)
4. Sponsor letter.
5. International passport
6. Acceptance letter n sch receipt.
I submit through paper route, so am yet to get d details why I was delayed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

Congratulations! cheesy Leggo...[/quote
]
Guy, urs is nxt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by realone01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congratulations ma'am

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats dear.

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
halle2: Guy, urs is nxt
Amen oh! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sisialakada: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ jijiola, can i send you a pm please? i need your input.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Habeeb521(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
hello guys it me habib am back
i guess have missed alot
my regars to slimdel chrigo amefica and others keep up the great works
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kanny1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014

To God be all d glory,
Applied June 6- online
Biometrics June 9
Med call July 4
Med done July 10
Passport request July 16

Congrats. See u @ St Johns #Team MUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.