Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (625472 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tekecoms1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please does any Canadian university accept HND for furtherance into masters?
Please reply asap.....
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
ScGuy: Besides Asaju clinic which other hospital in lag can i do medicals
Congrates
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
monoformdude:

EBOLA
Ebola keh?
very soon the Canadian govt will request for Ebola test for Nigerian Citizens
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Haustraliah:
Congrates

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oseni007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gud day people,pls I want to know if Mohawk college is nt a "red flag" school,I intend to apply for a graduate certificate program in international business, I have a degree(B.sc finance) in Nigeria and want to use the PGD program to fastrack my career pursuit to canada as I intend to do a Master program afterwards.has anybody travelled with dis college b4 Pls your input will b highly appreciated and
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by diiiiipo: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by diiiiipo: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think your Letter of sponsorship of sponsorship should be an Affidavit of Sponsorship. Its still d same as LOS but more binding since you have to get the stamp from the high court. Its just the little I know from reading the pages of this thread. Maybe others might be able to add to this. Cheers and all the best.
famolino: Happy sunday everyone. Planning to upload and submit my application dis week (online) and dis r the documents I have:
Admission Letter (Humber (Lakeshore), Global Business Management. Winter 2015)
Intl Passport
Ordinary passport
Degree result (notification of result)
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
Statement of account of sponsor (with abt 7m, gud inflow and outflow of cash),
Letter of sponsorship (Is there any format to d writing?)
ID card of sponsor
Investment certificate of sponsor
Sponsor (my brother, works in a bank)
Land documents of parent
SOP
Please advise on missing documents or things needed to work on. I know SOP is crucial. Thanks
I need more corrections

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by monoformdude: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Haustraliah:
Ebola keh?
very soon the Canadian govt will request for Ebola test for Nigerian Citizens
cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
tianadiva: @codebreaker wen did u apply

July 16th, then bio the next day.. Where you heading tho?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
1jboi: Please I Would like to know what I need as a self sponsor for
1. family ties in Canada and the country of residence
2. purpose of visit -- student permit.
3. traveling history.

Thank you

1) Home tie - Buildings,landed property, job, spouse n kids (dont forget to state how dey will b catered for wen u ar gone)
2) Purpose of Visit - Letter of admission (its beta ur current course relates wt ur previous) n u need a sound SOP
3) Travel history nt compulsory if u can really prove u ar goin for study

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank God for a wonderful journey...thanks nairalanders most especially amefrica...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2014
olayanjuke: Famolino, bros omo i need your help with this whole visa process, i have received my admission letter but i am yet to start the process. What are the next steps that i need to take. Thanks

Bro, I dnt knw jack! Someone posted the link on d application process last week I think, and I have tried searching for it so as to send to u bt cudnt get. Mayb 2mrw. U'v done well by asking Chrigo and other guru's in d huz. All d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2014
diiiiipo: I think your Letter of sponsorship of sponsorship should be an Affidavit of Sponsorship. Its still d same as LOS but more binding since you have to get the stamp from the high court. Its just the little I know from reading the pages of this thread. Maybe others might be able to add to this. Cheers and all the best.
Tnks bro. Apr8
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2014
tillfinity: Thank God for a wonderful journey...thanks nairalanders most especially amefrica...
God is good.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ikillmods: 12:45am On Aug 05, 2014
akanni:

congrats bruva, i can imagine!
pls do u happen to know the requirements for MUN or Umanitoba UG O'level requirements? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ifegy: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2014
phymeon: Goodday beautiful people,i'm a silent ready and follower of the thread. Please can i get a clear picture of the legal right a student who has completed his/her studies has to remain in Canada (In case persin meet immigration)? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question,just curious.....cos by then,i bliv the visa issued wld av expired; does the work permit issued after studies now replace the visa or the visa extended? Chrigo,oga Siga,Femmy....and other peeps already in Canny over to you.

Please refer here and click on the link, 'Stay in Canada after graduation': http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp
Basically, it works out something like you have 90 days after your graduation to apply for the appropriate work permit (i.e., 1yr, 3 yr, etc).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ikillmods: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Please is there anyone here who knows about the UG requirements for MUN, Ubrandon and Umanitoba.?? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 1:11am On Aug 05, 2014
ikillmods: pls do u happen to know the requirements for MUN or Umanitoba UG O'level requirements? Thanks in anticipation.

you only need to apply by sending them your waec or neco exam details, plus a scratch card pin n serial.

Note: you need a minimum of c6 in math, english and any other three courses that are essential in your field.

app fee is $100.

#tEAM MUN.
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Oseni007: Gud day people,pls I want to know if Mohawk college is nt a "red flag" school,I intend to apply for a graduate certificate program in international business, I have a degree(B.sc finance) in Nigeria and want to use the PGD program to fastrack my career pursuit to canada as I intend to do a Master program afterwards.has anybody travelled with dis college b4 Pls your input will b highly appreciated and

Not at all man, it's listed on the approved schools. I am a mohawk college student. Great school, check out for more on mohawk college facebook, g+, youtube, etc
You'll love it here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oseni007(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2014
kingsolve:

Not at all man, it's listed on the approved schools. I am a mohawk college student. Great school, check out for more on mohawk college facebook, g+, youtube, etc
You'll love it here.
thank u bruv,appreciate it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2014
ikillmods: pls do u happen to know the requirements for MUN or Umanitoba UG O'level requirements? Thanks in anticipation.

Why not go to those. schools website and check.for requirements yyourself. Its open for all to see.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 1jboi: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Thamk you emperoracro
emperoracro:

1) Home tie - Buildings,landed property, job, spouse n kids (dont forget to state how dey will b catered for wen u ar gone)
2) Purpose of Visit - Letter of admission (its beta ur current course relates wt ur previous) n u need a sound SOP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 1jboi: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Thank you emperoracro

emperoracro:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Slimdel: I wanted to email u but forget your email add can u please hello me via email
Cheers

Hi Slimdel good morning I sent you a mail this morning.. can u help me out on that ASAP?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
tillfinity: Thank God for a wonderful journey...thanks nairalanders most especially amefrica...

Welcome to Canada! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by verizon007: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello peeps, please is there anybody having issues with letter of introduction, I have requested for mine since last week and up till now I have not gotten any mail about it, please what can I do, I am due to travel next week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2014

pally, why not go to the school site and check it out?
i am sure it will definitely be your WAEC results but just visit the site to be sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
verizon007: Hello peeps, please is there anybody having issues with letter of introduction, I have requested for mine since last week and up till now I have not gotten any mail about it, please what can I do, I am due to travel next week

Bro, fret not! If you don't receive it, just go with what you have. They can always verify on their system.. So many a people have travelled without holding the LOI

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Me am heading to manitoba
codebreaker:

July 16th, then bio the next day.. Where you heading tho?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ikillmods: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2014
blink6:

you only need to apply by sending them your waec or neco exam details, plus a scratch card pin n serial.

Note: you need a minimum of c6 in math, english and any other three courses that are essential in your field.

app fee is $100.

#tEAM MUN.
grin
thanks a bunch, I tried brandon, but they wanted a minimum of C5.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ikillmods: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Chatters:

Why not go to those. schools website and check.for requirements yyourself. Its open for all to see.
thanks bro, I've checked most already, but needed to ask peeps who have had a practical experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.