Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,119 members, 7,973,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630761 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Huzzie:
Congrats man...wot course n sch?

International business...... Centennial college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ambeyh: greatfuledge congrats bro so when u dey go me wan go do for Asaju on friday

Wednesday or latest Friday.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
ChriGo: ....Wow!! very fast...congrats bro...God will surely suprise the rest on the Hopeful list....

Amen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
gratefuledge:

waaaow...also heading dt way...global biz mgt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bro I send u a pm
gratefuledge:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tobst: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ Huzzie No, i mail them bros, and dey said my application is on the quene (21 Oct)when a decision is made dey wil get back to me. Dat was the responses i got.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
gratefuledge:

Thanks Baba...... Paper route... Submitted 23 of Sept..... Medical call 11-11

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
tebenezer: The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them, The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. So shall they put My name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them” (Numbers 6:22-27).

I am praying this prayer over you right now for the blessing of God upon every part of your life.
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
gratefuledge:

Wednesday or latest Friday.......

Congrat guyz... @gratefuledge,Ambeyh.... Pls remember to call and book appointment before you go to Asaju. All the best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
gratefuledge:

Amen....
....Bro please list the documents u submitted.....Am working on a Thesis as to why Cdhc jump dates grin....Ur input on this will be highly appreciated.....Thanks....Miss bon dear biko list the docx u submited too make all man see...*Winks*....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
chrigo dear "winks" grin
academic credentials
filled visa application forms
police report
bank statement from dad(15m)
dad's company docs(cert of incorporation, memo of association,board resolution)
3 landed property docs
intl passport
birth certificate from NPC
affidavit from dad(notarized by notary public)
ChriGo: ....Bro please list the documents u submitted.....Am working on a Thesis as to why Cdhc jump dates grin....Ur input on this will be highly appreciated.....Thanks....Miss bon dear biko list the docx u submited too make all man see...*Winks*....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
That will give answers to our curiousities.

ChriGo: ....Bro please list the documents u submitted.....Am working on a Thesis as to why Cdhc jump dates grin....Ur input on this will be highly appreciated.....Thanks....Miss bon dear biko list the docx u submited too make all man see...*Winks*....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Same surname ?
miss bon: chrigo dear "winks" grin
academic credentials
police report
bank statement from sponsor(15m)
company docs(cert of incorporation, memo of association,board resolution)
3 landed property docs
intl passport
affidavit from sponsor(notarized by notary public)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
yes same surname
tolyem: Same surname ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
miss bon: chrigo dear "winks" grin
academic credentials
police report
bank statement from dad(15m)
dad's company docs(cert of incorporation, memo of association,board resolution)
3 landed property docs
intl passport
affidavit from dad(notarized by notary public)
.....Nice one dearie....you 4got to state the full tuition scholarship grant from ur sch in turkey.....Added it for u dear grin...*Winks*....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
thanx dearest smiley
ChriGo: .....Nice one dearie....you 4got to state the full tuition scholarship grant from ur sch in turkey.....Added it for u dear grin...*Winks*....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ur dad's company accout or personal acc
miss bon: thanx dearest smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
personal acct
papa km: Ur dad's company accout or personal acc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tobst: @ Huzzie No, i mail them bros, and dey said my application is on the quene (21 Oct)when a decision is made dey wil get back to me. Dat was the responses i got.

If ur in lagos storm d embassy. Dat queue na just jist oooo.infact mailing sef na long thing. Just go dey and remove ur application from d queue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Okay... My dad use his company acc and has his company name bt he is sole signatory To the acc
miss bon: personal acct

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls I need a response from the guru's here...what are the odds of getting into univ of Regina wiv a 2.2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
okay..the company docx was showing dad as CEO but i didnt submit company account statement
papa km: Okay... My dad use his company acc and has his company name bt he is sole signatory To the acc

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by stah131: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I need an advice. I have a Bsc in chemical engineering with a second class upper(< 3.7).

1.What chance do i have in getting admission to a recognised university in canada or can someone please suggest a school cos im aware admission to canadian uni is very competitive. Most of the schools requesting for higher cgpa

2. Based on my cgpa, should I consider advanced diploma in colleges?

Thanks house shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
quote author=mistur_chris]Hello fellow nairalanders, pls I need a response from the guru's here...what are the odds of getting into univ of Regina wiv a 2.2[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
stah131: Hello fellow Nairalanders, I need an advice. I have a Bsc in chemical engineering with a second class upper(< 3.7).

1.What chance do i have in getting admission to a recognised university in canada or can someone please suggest a school cos im aware admission to canadian uni is very competitive. Most of the schools requesting for higher cgpa

2. Based on my cgpa, should I consider advanced diploma in colleges?

Thanks house shocked

It depends on the Masters program you intend to pursue ....... I am sure you know about the course route and the thesis route.... Yes, admission is highly competitive, but paying attention to details and putting together a good application package would probably get you admission for a Masters program...

University of Ottawa
University of Calgary
University of Manitoba
University of Lethbridge
University of Saskatchewan
Lakehead University
University of Regina
University of Northern British Columbia e.t.c

Some people dont like putting their eggs in one basket, so u might think of adding a college (PGD) to your list (as plan B) if that suits your plan. If I were you, I would start by sending emails to the graduate admission office and the graduate secretary of the depts. some dept webpages also contain list of grad student you can contact...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
papa km: Hello fellow nairalanders, pls I need a response from the guru's here...what are the odds of getting into univ of Regina wiv a 2.2

Odd.... the Onus lies with UofR... why not contact them to know their academic requirement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
miss bon: okay..the company docx was showing dad as CEO but i didnt submit company account statement

Congrat Mrs Chrigo Bon.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
lol. thanx smiley
earthgreeners:

Congrat Mrs Chrigo Bon.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2013

What is your Research Paradigm?.. What are the methods you intend to adopt?.. are these methods consistent with the objectives of your research?....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
miss bon: lol. thanx smiley

are you heading anywhere close to the Oldest University in Western Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
going to fanshawe
earthgreeners:

are you heading anywhere close to the Oldest University in Western Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
miss bon: going to fanshawe

okay, all iz welllllll..... be a good rep at fanshawe....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.