Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,977 members, 7,925,036 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists (1982 Views)

Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Abu Mikey's Thread Of Random Pics! / Nairaland News & Gossips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hey! I opened this where i can now be my own boss.
This thread, is for both the Area Boys and Girls.
Ajekpacos and Ajebos are welcome.
This is my lounge and this is my Borehole where those Numerous Gossips, Gists, Question and Answers should be droped.
I built a "Face me i Face you" house (public house) worse still i opened a Borehole where people can come and fetch water. As it is now so many people are in this borehole why? I the Landlord told them that water is free of charge. This thread promises to be hilarious as there are many people shunting and struggling as regards who came first before the other.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Water is free of charge but take note if you waste my water, i will collect Five Naira from you. Note that you can struggle to maintain your position in the line and you can also shunt through the line, as a sharp guy but dn't fight here. I will employ a borehole attendant that will be writing Names of defaulters for anybody that fights in this Borehole. Lemme go and buy the Mikano 4 pumping water since Nepa have not given us light for one year in this area. Brb
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can I come in,Sir grin grin grin
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Can I come in,Sir grin grin grin
everybody is always welcome! Just put ur Jerry Can in the line and start gisting. U can find anyother guy to discuss football things with. Just dn't fight cox if your name appears in the list, you have to pay N5 times the number of times you defaulted. Bro! How do you see our Match against the ethiopians?
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bossforeva: everybody is always welcome! Just put ur Jerry Can in the line and start gisting. U can find anyother guy to discuss football things with. Just dn't fight cox if your name appears in the list, you have to pay N5 times the number of times you defaulted. Bro! How do you see our Match against the ethiopians?
Thanks for the approval!!!
We are going to slash the Ethiopians like Animals been slaughtered in an abateur.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Thanks for the approval!!!
We are going to slash the Ethiopians like Animals been slaughtered in an abateur.
infact, we will keep BOKORING them while they keep getting themselves YAKUBUED.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Let's not get our hope high. 90 minutes of action-filled play would determine who win.

Up Super Eagles! cool
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
A hell lot of noise going on here. " I came before you", "I first you come" that's what people keep echoeing here. Just because i told them that water is free. Is it a crime to be a philantrophist, see as this married women are insulting themselves just because of water. No P.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
At least, i know that there are some girls that are not making noise. They are just waiting for thier turn to fetch and live with their buckets half filled. Can they kindly answer this question? To all female folks viewing this thread, is it true that ever since the advent of Instagram, Girls are now like the picture below?

Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
undecided
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
undecided
Please,be fast. angry grin
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Please,be fast. angry grin

uhh?? Are you Bossforeva?
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

uhh?? Are you Bossforeva?

No he is not,he is a wanna_be
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please, no NOISE!!! angry
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hey! My borehole attendants is still writing names of defaulters. Just fetch your "jejeli-nwanyoli" and give space for others to do so please. If u default many times, it may warrant you buying five Gp tanks for water storage says the Boss. If it's not your turn to fetch then you can drop hot gists and comments here.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2013
I officially close d day's work. Pack up the funnels, jerry cans and hoses. Dn't forget to turn off the taps and padlock it. Goodnite
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2013

………………..,/ ¯../
………………./ …./
…………./´¯/ ’…’/ ´¯ ¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./ ……./- \
……. (‘(…´… ´…. .~/…’)
………\……………. .’….. /
……….\……….. .... _.•´
…………\…………. .(
…………..\……… ….\

@I RAISE THIS FINGER 2 NEPA 4 NOT BRINGING LIGHT IN MA AREA 4 SO LONG.. THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T PUMP WATER 4 SOME DAY'S PAST.. THE BOREHOLE WAS SCANTY, U KNOW...
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Today, due to the scarcity of water. Many people are here to fetch cox ma borehole was the only one that got sth to deliver. Of course expect borehole gists and gossips like never b4 on this thread. Dn't be a learner dn't just fetch water (view the thread) without dropping a gist you got on your mind. Meanwhile i got two hot gists for you. Three days ago i went to Cross River state, somewhere in calabar, sth caught my attention. I saw two dogs shouting on top of thier voices, "LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US ALONE!! WE ARE NOT RAMS! WE ARE NOT RAMS!!"... Kai! OJUJU CALABAR!
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2013
The other is very serious, it happened bout 40 mins ago, and ever since it got my mind puzzled... Should i drop it?
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
ATTEMPT TO ABDUCT AT NKPOR JUNCTION
Over two hours ago, i was hearing gunshots! When it subsided i went to know what brought about that. Whoa! The security state of this country, got my mind puzzled. It happened that there was a traffic jam at Nkpor Junction, as vehicles were crawling, a metallic colour Toyota Camry (fish) hit a Green Mitsubishi Space Runner from behind. When that happened, the occupants of the camry; ain't sure whether they are policemen, who knows? But they wore police uniforms, Came down and dragged the Clergyman out of the steering. Beat him and ordered him to the trunk of the Gold colour Mercedes E-Series one of thier accomplice was riding on. Even when they knew they were at fault for hiting from behind. The clergyman refused to completely enter, he simply sat on the open trunk with his legs at the tarred road. As things were getting serious now, the men on police uniforms started shooting on the air to scare people away. If am to say, this people ain't policemen they are abductors, cox a the police can't just be shooting sporadically into the air before they have to carry an offender. Rather, I think tis the attitude of an abductor to get away with their victims by doing such. The guys on police uniforms, later forcefully seized the Clergyman's phone and wanted to go with it. Something got over the clergyman. The spirit of not accepting defeat when he has done nothing wrong. Even in the sight of gun, he challenged them. To cut the story short, admist people withhelding him, he follow them to the Camry they were riding on for the guy with his phone to give it back to him,he was even trying to open the door though people were witholding him. Subsequently he now went and stood in the front of the Camry to show them that they are going nowhere except he gets back his phone. Mehn! I dn't think my faith will enable me to challenge someone that came with an AK-47. They later gave him back his phone, and they left. When thier vehicle had given a liltle distance, people were now throwing pure water satchets at their vehicles from afar. My people, the state in which this country is, now pricks my heart. You dn't know who is who again! The attitude those guys put up and even by mere looking at them, sth within will tell you this guys ain't policemen. Afterall, Bokoharam operates in army uniforms. Remember christmas is at hand and the Devil's are at work to meet up by any means. Please. Dn't fall a victim.
Re: Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Just passing
---oooO----
---(----)----
----\--(--
-----\_)-
----------Oooo ---
----------(--- -)---
-----------)-- /----
-----------(_/ - BYE

plz we dn't need waka~pass on this thread if u got sth real good on ur area, drop it here let's discuss. W'ill appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Private Jets And Their Owners / This Guy Wants To Kill Me With Doggy Style But He Will Not Propose / Photos: Feminist Group Protest Unclad Outside Argentine President’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.