Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,346 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Would You Sell Your Kidney Or Give It Out To Help Someone? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Sell Your Kidney Or Give It Out To Help Someone? (501 Views)

Can You Sell Your Parent's House / We can help you sell properties that are not moving in the Market. / Do You Sell Or Buy Houses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Sell Your Kidney Or Give It Out To Help Someone? by adeyemi91(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
This might not look serious but its really something to look into... As we all know that God gave us two kidneys of which we can survive with one. I was listening to a program on radio(wu dey aos on radio continental). A lady came in and said her uncle is in need of a kidney and he's ready to buy it at #12million. A boy was even willing to sell his two kidneys and another boy even wished he could sell his heart but some were against it. When it was time to call in,some said it should be given free of charge and should not be sold. The question is would you sell your kidney or give it out free of charge?
Re: Would You Sell Your Kidney Or Give It Out To Help Someone? by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
adeyemi91: This might not look serious but its really something to look into... As we all know that God gave us two kidneys of which we can survive with one. I was listening to a program on radio(wu dey aos on radio continental). A lady came in and said her uncle is in need of a kidney and he's ready to buy it at #12million. A boy was even willing to sell his two kidneys and another boy even wished he could sell his heart but some were against it. When it was time to call in,some said it should be given free of charge and should not be sold. The question is would you sell your kidney or give it out free of charge?

Abeg I wan sell my own any ready buyer?

(1) (Reply)

Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta / A Guest House For Long Rent @ Lekki “a“ Series Phase 1 / Docherich Best Korea Stone Coated Roofing Sheet, Price 2200 Per Square Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.