Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast (885 Views)

How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress / Is Sunnewsonline.net A Shameless Clone Of Sunnewsonline.com? / Bewareeeee ! A Clone Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hi, there is this website I want to develop using wordpress.
Take a look at this one here and let me know if you have a clone of the wordpress theme.
I will pay for it once you install. It is urgent.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Where is it?
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
pureguide: Where is it?

Click here
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by jidez007: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
i dont know why some wp sites will be changing the name of their theme. Whats ceomag1?
from their source code
Anyway here is the theme's demo from ThemeForest http://themeforest.net/item/goodnews-premium-wordpress-newsmagazine/1150692
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by WebsiteGuy: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Need a Web design company in Nigeria call 07030595653
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by Etecscompanies(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2013
How about designing it from scratch?
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by mistayeancah(m): 12:49am On Oct 13, 2013
@op PM me asap.
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2013
jidez007: i dont know why some wp sites will be changing the name of their theme. Whats ceomag1?
Anyway here is the theme's demo from ThemeForest http://themeforest.net/item/goodnews-premium-wordpress-newsmagazine/1150692

You rock guy. Do you have the theme folder or can you install it on a domain so I pay you since it doesnt cost you a thing if you already have it?

jidez007: i dont know why some wp sites will be changing the name of their theme. Whats ceomag1?

Did you read the original post?

Etecscompanies: How about designing it from scratch?

I can design it from scratch too, just mindful of the updates. But if you can do same CMS for less than $45 then, do it n I shall pay thee.

mista yeancah: @op PM me asap.

Give me just one good reason why I have to PM you.
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by jidez007: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2013
I av d latest update/version. Email me 4 d download link.
Email: jide4real43 [at] gmail.com
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
jidez007: I av d latest update/version. Email me 4 d download link.
Email: jide4real43 [at] gmail.com

Thank you so much guy. I just sent you an email.
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by jidez007: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

Thank you so much guy. I just sent you an email.
Av sent it. Contact me if u nid further help.
Re: I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast by mistayeancah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

You rock guy. Do you have the theme folder or can you install it on a domain so I pay you since it doesnt cost you a thing if you already have it?

Did you read the original post?

I can design it from scratch too, just mindful of the updates. But if you can do same CMS for less than $45 then, do it n I shall pay thee.

Give me just one good reason why I have to PM you.
I wanted to help you but...

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Blog,wordpress,wapka,php / Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com / Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.