Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,514 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole (746 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole by RedHotChic(f): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ladies: [/b]Will you date a man if he acts or talks feminine but claims to be straight OR better still if he confessed to you that he's been involved in homosexual activity once about 10 years ago?
[b]
Guys
: Will you date a woman that has a deep voice, hairy chest(i heard chics with hairs on their chest are usually rough in bed) OR she told you she once tried sex with another girl long time ago but quit because s[b]he never liked it[/b].
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole by CH3COO(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
mumu, I think you meant to post this in the romance section.  grin grin.  there shall be no discussion pertaining to the politics of love.  nairarules 101.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole by RedHotChic(f): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
Can't see the move button.
Re: Will You Touch Him/her With A Ten Foot Pole by CH3COO(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
It's too late. You have to double post it. This time make sure you file it under the section: Romance.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Former Leaders Had The Most Evil Technique To Loot His State? / Nigerian's Fear For Everything. / I Won’t Blame My Teachers If I Fail – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.