Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. (519 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles? - Do Men of God today emulate this standard / Jesus Was Never Married. Why Don't Christians Emulate That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
"Paul's Farewell to the Ephesian Elders":

32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
33 I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel
34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me.
35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'' (Acts 20 : 32 - 35 - ESV)

Contrast Paul's words and example to the thievery and robbery being practised in most citadels of Babylon today.

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Goshen360(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2013
^^^ Well done.
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by PastorKun(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Where are all the gospel merchants
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by PastorOluT(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2013
frosbel: "Paul's Farewell to the Ephesian Elders":

32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me.
35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'' (Acts 20 : 32 - 35 - ESV)

Contrast Paul's words and example to the thievery and robbery being practised in most citadels of Babylon today.

smiley
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pastor Kun: Where are all the gospel merchants

They are busy peddling the gospel for money.
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
@op
Thank God for the word.
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013

smiley

Wow! I know that scripture quite well. But, thanks for bringing it out again.
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by haibe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2013

smiley

cool.
Re: Paul's Honourable Example We Should ALL Emulate. by Boomark(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wonder why non of them thanked Paulbel for bringing this to limelight, abi they don't like the truth in that statement?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Network That Earns You 4000 Naira Daily By Just Refering 2 People / Swedish Archbishop Abused For Her Tolerance Of Islam / Are You Going To The Experience Today..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.