Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,612 members, 7,975,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:24 AM

Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? (598 Views)

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by silverdam(m): 4:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Things are happening in this world… Just
yesterday I was in the BRT; stuck in the traffic
while coming from an audition, so I heard some of
the passengers talking about a lady who just
committed suicide just because she discovered
she has been dating her half brother whom she so
much love and also got disvirgined by him.

Naso I open my ears, dey do amebo. I heard they
are in the same department in university, they
have been dating for 4 years and the girl is just
23 years old, which means that the guy should be
her first love since she was 19 when they started
dating.

Na so everybody concentrate on these
passengers ooo, you know how public bus dey be
now. To cut the story short, I heard the girl’s
father was the one at fault, that the father
impregnated the boy’s mother during his NYSC
days in Enugu state, so that means the boy’s
mother is ibo.

I heard the father rejected the pregnancy back
then claiming he was not the only NYSC member
sleeping with the girl (the boy’s mother), so he
eventually relocated cos of the embarrassment.
*See how nemesis caught up with him*

What amazes me the most is that they both bear
the same surname while they were dating even
before they discovered they were siblings and
they never even bother to make research on that
fact…

But seriously, why did the girl kill herself? What is
new under the sun, is that the solution to it? I
guess its the shame and how she’s gonna cope
with the fact that her bf that disvirgined her and
probably her first love became her half brother all
of sudden…

Would you commit suicide if this happen to you?

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/13/must-read-would-you-commit-suicide-if-you-discover-someone-youre-dating-is-your-half-brothersister/[/url]
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by Kandaha: 5:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Why will I kill ma self. Anyways am a Virgin so I can't kill my self over such , LOOOL.
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by Chazzyboy: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2013
Chei nawaoo things are happening but truly the girl for no kill herself instead relocate.
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by Pimples(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Pre-marital sex is always disastrous in the long run.
Too much water has gone under the bridge.
If she had met a guy she loved, they could have dated without having sex. If this information about their being related comes up, it would have been easier to control the consequences. But unfortunately she allowed herself to fall victim.
I hope dudes that engage in random sex acts with strangers have second thoughts about such lifestyle.
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by silverdam(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pimples: Pre-marital sex is always disastrous in the long run.
Too much water has gone under the bridge.
If she had met a guy she loved, they could have dated without having sex. If this information about their being related comes up, it would have been easier to control the consequences. But unfortunately she allowed herself to fall victim.
I hope dudes that engage in random sex acts with strangers have second thoughts about such lifestyle.
Sh*t Happens!
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by Iaz93: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
One reason why premarital sex is not encouraged.

Too bad! She couldn't live with it.
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by djeezy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
That's a piffling scenario. Nothing in this life can ever make me commit suicide. There are far worst things that has happened to some people and they are still living. A mistake is a mistake and a person cannot be punished for an act his mind did not contemplate.
Re: Would U Commit Suicide If U Discover Someone U’re Dating Is Ur Half Bro/Sis? by Exponental(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kill wetin? It's not new, they wont be d first, neither will they be d last. We will only resolve issues n look forward to a brighter future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Married Men? / GUY CODE: The Pilot / Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.