Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,252 members, 7,880,933 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (11964 Views)

Dear Christians Which Of This Following Statements Is Right??? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by IFY124(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Guid of St Anthony of Padua. Anthooo! Padua!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by eddiegate(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Phone chargers

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by tiwasiaife(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Legion of Mary and St. Anthony of Padua. Antooooo..

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Slowvenom(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
choir, bt I stil wnt 2 join prayer band
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Liskate(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
Through Christ.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
MBBS; Member, Back Bencher Sundayer
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Layolaw(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Children Teachers Department, oh! I realyy love it
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
lay readers.....proclaim
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by xynerise: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
LEGION OF MARY
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by RealAlfranco: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Secret society!!!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Secret society cool
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mine is Saint Vicent De Paul society. It's main objective is helping the poor. It's the best society anyone can join.

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Udochee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lectors & legion of mary 4 life
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: Mine is Saint Vicent De Paul society. It's main objective is helping the poor. It's the best society anyone can join.

I don see fellow Vincentian. My mind don sweet me...lol.

St. Vincent de Paul...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by buchi4action(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
through christ
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by bcomputer101: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
I didn't belong to any society in church.

I go to church just because church is an avenue of grace.

Sit down, praise and worship, listen to the sermon and pray...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by linusnneji238(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Altar server, Legion of Mary and the Choir...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by okeyokeyjah(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ask google
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
bcomputer101: I didn't belong to any society in church.

I go to church just because church is an avenue of grace.

Sit down, praise and worship, listen to the sermon and pray...

And the people that arrange the chairs, sweep the church compound, clean the toilet or control traffic in the church are fools right? Mind you, grace don't just come the way you think!

5 Likes

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Offering counters Department..

Left after dem start to dey search us before and after counting.. angry

Because one man put like 3thousand dollars offering wey no show for final account, ne ehn dem para o!! First them heap curse for the thief head for the next sunday service, then start to search us like thief.. Them knw wether na Jesus collect the offering money in transit? angry afterall, na ehn money..

Now I dey Playstation & Xbox Department... Raising gamers for the kingdom of heaven..

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by seankay(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
I'm a member
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
eyenCalabar:

And the people that arrange the chairs, sweep the church compound, clean the toilet or control traffic in the church are fools right? Mind you, grace don't just come the way you think!

Nobody calls them fools..

The bible says to some he gave the talent of cleaning and arranging church, to others the talent of coming to church..

Working in church can never get you to heaven.. NEVER!!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by linusnneji238(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Altar server, Legion of Mary, Choir...

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nobody calls them fools..

The bible says to some he gave the talent of cleaning and arranging church, to others the talent of coming to church..

Working in church can never get you to heaven.. NEVER!!

I never said it'll take one to heaven pls. But even in your shrine, don't you have one that helps to gather leaves & herbs for you? Do you do everything alone? Or the gods them dey come help you work?
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by k2039: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
The Jesuits (Society of Jesus).
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Altar Servers and choir
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
linusnneji238: Altar server, Legion of Mary, Choir...
God called us....
Glory to Jesus...
Make a Joyful noise...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by babestell(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Association of Catholic Students in Higher Learning
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by WongFeiHong(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
I belong to St. Anthony of Padua

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Agimor(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
St.Jude Thaddeus and ofcus the choir.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
I BELONG TO THE RED CROSS SOCIETY AND ALSO AM A COMMANDANT OF THE BOYS BRIGADE, PROUDLY AN [size=30pt]ANGLICAN[/size], ALL NAIRALAND ANGLICAN'S PLEASE LIKE MY POST wink wink wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Roland17(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
I was a dedicated Altar Server, this society took me places spiritually and physically, it was huge fun while it lasted.

Catholic Charismatic Renewal

St Vincent de Paul, my full and unwavering dedication to serve the Altar grossly affected my participation with this wonderful society where giving to the poor and less privileged is their mantra.

One society I wish I joined is The Guild of St Anthony, I remember eating bread during feast days grin, their feast day was a very exciting.

I wish the societies in the US are as strong as they are back at home, I miss the enthusiasm and excitement.

#PROUDCATHOLIC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam / 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.