Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19982 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow....are u so pained by the praise and recognition that was given to me by striklymi that you had to turn it into an insult? Is it my fault rthat no one will ever take you seriously on the religion section?

Why are u such a hypocrite? You add nothing to the religion section but you criticise those who do. You call people immature but all you do here on the religion section is gossip and abuse like a teenage girl. You act like a holy christian but your nasty attitude has even turned your fellow christians against u.

If u had any idea how difficult it is for one to change from a religious theist to an atheists, you wouldnt bé chatting nonsense here.

Lastly, some people here will remember me all their lives because i changed their lives by speaking the simple truth about religion or GOd. They will remember my name 30 years frrom now. But you.....the few that manage to remember you wont even remember ur username because u made no impact apart from gossiping and shitty poems.

*No hiding of this comment unless ishiloves own is hidden as well
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, na me like ya post. Na me!!! cheesy

The silliness of it is off da shizzle!! cheesy cheesy grin

Thirty years from now... Lmao!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03: Oh and i forgot......

My main goal here has always been to get nigerians more informed about atheism and the failures of religion.

The more ishilove is behaving like a christian hypocrite, the more my message becomes very credible.

Thank you oshilove!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03: Oh and i forgot......

My main goal here has always been to get nigerians more informed about atheism and the failures of religion.

The more ishilove is behaving like a christian hypocrite, the more my message becomes very credible.

Thank you oshilove!
guy you Bleep up. you wouldn't have dignified her with a response. I wonder how she calls you childish and immature and yet haves an o'r'gasm every time your name is mentioned in this section. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
They just can't stop whining and bellyaching over Ishilove. Ishilove here, Ishilove there, Ishilove everywhere!! Sheesh.

Association of Bad Belle Atheists.

My God pass all of una. Mscheeeew.

grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: guy you Bleep up. you wouldn't have dignified her with a response. I wonder how she calls you childish and immature and yet haves an o'r'gasm every time your name is mentioned in this section. undecided
Ibon werey in this hot afternoon. Shior

Hand me the bullet proof, pleax. Original Kevlar vest for this one wink

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: guy you Bleep up. you wouldn't have dignified her with a response. I wonder how she calls you childish and immature and yet haves an o'r'gasm every time your name is mentioned in this section. undecided

Lol......where is Joshthefirst....he likes to call out atheists but he somehow always misses his sister's atrocities.....

Back on topic......i tire for ishilove......i dont know why she is pained because striky nominatesd me.....yet, she calls others 'bad belle'.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol......where is Joshthefirst....he likes to call out atheists but he somehow always misses his sister's atrocities.....

Back on topic......i tire for ishilove......i dont know why she is pained because striky nominatesd me.....yet, she calls others 'bad belle'.

yet you're supposed to be the immature troll. strange undecided
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: yet you're supposed to be the immature troll. strange undecided

I think that it is the same ideology that is accepted by the psalm 14;1 christians

They will claim that they dont like the abusive nature of nairalanders but will not hesitate to abuse atheists by calling them "fools". They believe that they have a license to do anything to atheists since atheists dont accept their God.

Afterall, HBG banned me for a year for nothing (And it got overruled)....yet she is in the grace of christ
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: yet you're supposed to be the immature troll. strange undecided
You are sounding like a broken record, Troll.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
You are sounding like a broken record, Troll.
if the cap fits...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

I think that it is the same ideology that is accepted by the psalm 14;1 christians

They will claim that they dont like the abusive nature of nairalanders but will not hesitate to abuse atheists by calling them "fools". They believe that they have a license to do anything to atheists since atheists dont accept their God.

Afterall, HBG banned me for a year for nothing (And it got overruled)....yet she is in the grace of christ
See Eze Promoe and his Fans.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: if the cap fits...
I can see you wearing it with pride
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Boomark(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove, has logicboy rigged the award? This one he is happily talking about his remembrance day in the next 30 yrs.

@Sir Str
Goodevening grin
I don't understand this thread. Is it for preparation or for the voting and award?

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
I can see you wearing it with pride
lol. continue in your show, you're doing a good job.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Boomark: Ishilove, has logicboy rigged the award? This one he is happily talking about his remembrance day in the next 30 yrs.

@Sir Str
Goodevening grin
I don't understand this thread. Is it for preparation or for the voting and award?

I dont have to rig awards......I am that good in what I do.......naturally a favourite when it comes to talking about beliefs.... cool
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Boomark: Ishilove, has logicboy rigged the award? This one he is happily talking about his remembrance day in the next 30 yrs.

@Sir Str
Goodevening grin
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

It is called self-deception, sir. Illusions of grandeur and all that nonsense grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont have to rig awards......I am that good in what I do .......naturally a favourite when it comes to talking about beliefs.... cool
You got that right. Good at getting on every one's nerves. cheesy
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. continue in your show, you're doing a good job.
To the left >>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
To the left >>>>>>>>>>>
as usual, nothing to offer except pick fights, gossip and laugh hysterically like a market woman...

and oh, seeing texting demons and knowing the MO of witches.

i think i'll plead with LB to give you the attention you've been craving.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: as usual, nothing to offer except pick fights, gossip and laugh hysterically like a market woman...

lol grin grin

She's one of those demon text believers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol grin grin

She's one of those demon text believers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Talk about credulity. and spewing ignorant nonsense with confidence. smh
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by EzePromoe: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Atheists should learn how to post their comment without getting to insult God undecided

You always see the rule in red when you want to post a comment.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Atheists should learn how to post their comment without getting to insult God undecided

Bros, you can't insult what doesn't exist. i don't expect you to get it anyway.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by EzePromoe: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: Bros, you can't insult what doesn't exist. i don't expect you to get it anyway.
You don't want to start what you can't finish wink
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: as usual, nothing to offer except pick fights, gossip and laugh hysterically like a market woman...

I have nothing to offer, you say? Do you honestly believe I have the inclination for all those tiresome merry-go-round, fruitless and meaningless debates with your ilk? You must be denser than I thought. Lol. cheesy

Say what you will, dearie. You're a troll like your brother LB, so I won't take anything you post seriouly grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy, kindly refrain from using my name like you created me please.

@ Stricky I had no idea that Madam @ the top said that.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Logicboy, kindly refrain from using my name like you created me please.

sister, talk to her na if you can, she should let us have some fun this season...life ought not to be monotonouswinkwinkwink
btw, hbg how is you? e don tey o
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
I was beginning to think this is a war zone
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Logicboy, kindly refrain from using my name like you created me please.

lol.....As long as I am not abusing you, I can use your name.........

And sorry, there is no christ to forgive you for wrongly banning me for a year.

Next time, you will think before making such wicked actions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
ATMC:
sister, talk to her na if you can, she should let us have some fun this season...life ought not to be monotonouswinkwinkwink
btw, hbg how is you? e don tey o
been busy lol, how's you? I will try to talk to her ma'am.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Abeg, who speaks "wharagabl christian" language?

Who can translate for me cheesy
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....As long as I am not abusing you, I can use your name.........

And sorry, there is no christ to forgive you for wrongly banning me for a year.

Next time, you will think before making such wicked actions. grin grin grin grin

Seun should create an e-slap for people like you. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

The Atheists Test / Who Created God? / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.