Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? (754 Views)

Acquire Special Ict Skills At Yemlat / Bag Your Ict Certification With Simple Effort (24hours) / Has Nairaland Helped Your Life As A Webmaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? by OmniPotens(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2008
We have been part of ICT for years, months, weeks, days, hours, etc. No matter how small the timing might be, one thing keeps striking my mind. How have you helped the community in which you belong with your IT skill? Does it end up at getting and executing projects, with the back-end as raking in millions into your account? I think this is something we could discuss on to see how much good we have done to help our societies.

How have you helped your society with your ICT skills? A big question I think because not up to half of webmasters and other ICT related field personnels are looking around a thing as this.
Re: How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? by lekywhite(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2008
You are right, and i believe its high time the back- end starts benefitting from our IT skills, in my own NGO we do give back to the society has part of our social responsibility and it has been successfull.

http://ybizii.org/archives.html
Re: How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? by OmniPotens(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
It's nice to hear you are already working with this perception. Ride on

Cheers!
Re: How Have You Helped Your Society With Your Ict Skills? by Afam(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
You can help the society by coming up with products and services that will make life easier for them.

Unless one is going into charity the best one can do is to take time to develop solutions that make sense to the community.

(1) (Reply)

Naijablack@rocketmail.com Is Thief Here Is Number 08058188395 / Walker Company Publishers5 / What Do You Think About This Indexpage Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.