Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,652 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34797 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by maxw726gmailc: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
GSM infographic

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Davidbanky(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
#team whatsapp
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by seribroo56(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
[qudote author=Codedrock]Which kind silly question be this? 2go is meant for those people using nokia C1 and co. Even back in the days then when i joined 2go in 2010 i hated it like hell and even still do my rank their should be senior or sometin. 2go is full of small boys and girls. Bunch of immatures [/quote] Aishhhh u re a BIG FOOL.. Dem sae wich 1 u prefer u dey write story .. MUMU
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Soji123(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
poc, go and download the latest version of 2go
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by seribroo56(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Both
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by kroosx: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerian sha condeming 2go... Dis was d same 2go dat increas d fan base of guys 4 flirtn..dis was d same 2go dat hookd many of us wit our life partners 2day...dis was d same 2go many of us used 4 having infomatn on admisn conditns into skuls...dis was d same 2go dat made our xpress music fones useful..dis was d same 2go dat kept u busy wen jobless...d same 2go dat kept u awake all 9t..d same 2go dat mkes u cary ur fone charger anywer u go... Mehn i rockd 2go... Buh rit nw it R.I.P 2GO... Buh i blieve sumday soon a social messanger will cum and we start caln watsapp childish... All tanks 2 technology...

4 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Ninilowo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
2go is for kids thats why they GO astray. Ki Oluwa ko gbawa
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Jimohsunday: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp on point o
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by 170chuks(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
ice234: i think next to bbm is whatapps.. 2go is just too far off. but they will get there someday.
see this block head ooo. .. Did u see anyone talking about bbm. .
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp all the way.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by physise(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
whatsapp
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by jevic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
What's app is better.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Sssage(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
2go is better, has more feature dan whatapp.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by FILEBE(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
when 2go came out. it was the best chat app in Nigeria. Almost everyone who has an internet enabled phone must have downloaded the 2go app but not until the advent of Whatsapp.The minimizing and multimedia file transfer gives it an edge over 2go. until recently when i had thought that the end of 2go is near only for them to surprise me with their android version. Damnnnn! u need to see the android version. it is far far better than whatsapp. if you dont believe me check it out and see. the Java version sucks though
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by kcpragmatik(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na wa oo..... Hw person go dey compare *buggatti* with *Datsun* ??

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why not who are you supporting ASSU or Federal Government... Mtcheeeeew
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Earnshaw(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
java or android, Whatsapp all the way.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by havilaLAGOS: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
FILEBE: when 2go came out. it was the best chat app in Nigeria. Almost everyone who has an internet enabled phone must have downloaded the 2go app but not until the advent of Whatsapp.The minimizing and multimedia file transfer gives it an edge over 2go. until recently when i had thought that the end of 2go is near only for them to surprise me with their android version. Damnnnn! u need to see the android version. it is far far better than whatsapp. if you dont believe me check it out and see. the Java version sucks though

millions of people have d Android version. 2go itself is not bad but most of the peeps there are immature especially sec sch children.

whatsapp means a lot of controlled privacy and a lot of people now prefer it
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by kroosx: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chai!... U see wot ASUU can cause...9 pages gone arguing 2go nd watsapp... O gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by agorendurance: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
whatsapp is beta. has more functions. can almost be compared to a bb chat.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by toygod2: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
3go sori wotsdawn
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by carbony4red(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
WHATS APP ni baba................2go 4small boiz
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ozaro(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
tintingz: The first set of people that registered on 2go will know that 2go has been downgraded with kids especially the jobless kids(I'm ones jobless on 2go) now I understand much better. The way some kids even chat with you will make you wanna exit the 2go app, my star is ultimate on 2go and the only thing I do on 2go is too meet new 'matured' friends and chat with my friends on list.

The thing about 2go is you can't share voice note or videos even to save someone profile pic is impossible, they need to upgrade on that.

I totally agree
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by orimahspence: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp all the way, how on earth will you be comparing 2go to whatsapp? The difference is damn clear, whatsapp is mature, no room for anonymous chat, always online, like someone earlier said, it's d next to bbm
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by kennyslim1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
opylas: [img][/img]

"if whatsapp comes with a public rooms, you'll still find it filled with kids as well"... 10k God u started wt "if". Let's w8 till den- wen WhatsApp gets "2goly". Itz so clear u dn't go on 2go much. U cnt enta d int'l rooms o (@ least I hvnt bn able 2 snc '09, unless thrz a criterion I dnt knw of). I kinda wonder y we c d rum @ all

guy my 2go star na ultimate. i do enter the int'l rooms wen i do use it then
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Bigmadam1(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp is more mature dan go. 2go is 4 evry dick n harry. Tho, my own opinion.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ravensckar(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Nigerians n thr biased way of comparison(comparin wtout givin reasons). 2go messenger can be downloaded on almost evry fone(highend,lowend,java,android,bb,jst mention). Not all fones support Whatsapp. 2go has a fbuk gateway dt enables one 2chat wit one's peepz on facebook(d main reason i prefer it ovr Whatsapp). 2go allows 4 meaningful status(wit 100 alphabets),whch Whatsapp doesnt. 2go has bn upgraded 2receiv offline Messages, Ehn? File transfer is possible on 2go(jst lyk Whatsapp), Group chat, 2go roomz nd co stil rocks. Jst as Oscar Wilde put it 'Doz who find ugly meanings in beautiful tinz ar corrupt wtout being charming...' Thr is no such tin as a bad social network;Social media r on well used or badly used.That's all. Most pple shoutin dt kids av flooded 2go must be as dumb as doz kids themselves else dey shld knw how 2control thr account. Moreso,notin excites me mor dan being able 2chat wit pple i dnt knw b4 n makin new frnds.

2 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by gunners160(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2013
ravensckar: Nigerians n thr biased way of comparison(comparin wtout givin reasons). 2go messenger can be downloaded on almost evry fone(highend,lowend,java,android,bb,jst mention). Not all fones support Whatsapp. 2go has a fbuk gateway dt enables one 2chat wit one's peepz on facebook(d main reason i prefer it ovr Whatsapp). 2go allows 4 meaningful status(wit 100 alphabets),whch Whatsapp doesnt. 2go has bn upgraded 2receiv offline Messages, Ehn? File transfer is possible on 2go(jst lyk Whatsapp), Group chat, 2go roomz nd co stil rocks. Jst as Oscar Wilde put it 'Doz who find ugly meanings in beautiful tinz ar corrupt wtout being charming...' Thr is no such tin as a bad social network;Social media r on well used or badly used.That's all. Most pple shoutin dt kids av flooded 2go must be as dumb as doz kids themselves else dey shld knw how 2control thr account. Moreso,notin excites me mor dan being able 2chat wit pple i dnt knw b4 n makin new frnds.
dis is d best post so far.i c no reason y sum people wuld kal 2go immature because of kids.beside self na byforce 2 enter 2go rum or accept frnds request is it dat dey dnt understand d word decline.honestly i am enjoyin 2go nd it as help me alot.1ce i need any info all i need is 2 ask my question nd at d end get help.those complainin abt sex chat wat were u guys thinkin wen u login into flirtin rum r u expectin 2 c pastors dhr dnt dey hv religious rum?me i don tirer self
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Swiftboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
gunners160: dis is d best post so far.i c no reason y sum people wuld kal 2go immature because of kids.beside self na byforce 2 enter 2go rum or accept frnds request is it dat dey dnt understand d word decline.honestly i am enjoyin 2go nd it as help me alot.1ce i need any info all i need is 2 ask my question nd at d end get help.those complainin abt sex chat wat were u guys thinkin wen u login into flirtin rum r u expectin 2 c pastors dhr dnt dey hv religious rum?me i don tirer self
am with you on this! 2go is a dozen times better than whatsapp which look like an unfinished site...its way too simple for me.I love 2go,I've made more cool friends on 2go than all other social media put together. 2go interactive is widely accepted than whatsapp,it cut accross all classes of people am soo shock people are soo ignorant to say kids are on 2go whereas all you need to do is to delete and block whoever you dont want on your list. 2go's got chat room...whatsapp does not. 2go's got different and attractive wall papers i.e 2go styles...whatsapp does not have.2go can sync with other social media facebook,gtalk,mxit,even Twitter{yes its possible} whatsapp does not.2go can send group messages to 50 friends at once...whatsapp cant! 2go can share files,infact the recent version can share just about anything that whatsapp can share! 2go can advertise for cooperate organisations...whatsapp cant! You can make transaction via 2go credit...there's nothing like that on whatsapp! 2go requires fairly small data to chat with...whatsapp eat more data. Now tell me which one is better?

2 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by watchful(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
2go android is superb infact it also keeps u on line dependin on ur settin
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Swiftboy(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
watchful: 2go android is superb infact it also keeps u on line dependin on ur settin
add that to my points! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, And Wife, Priscilla, Expecting Their Third Child (Photo) / Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 / How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.