Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10272 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Check your spam folder. Mine go there sometimes.
I hit you back...thanks smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
What I would say or do would depend on who I meet. It would be neat to meet and conversate with certain people here, irl.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Swiftboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Check your spam folder. Mine go there sometimes.
that S word is now allowed on nairaland!cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Chukkasy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
No big deal....i'v met 5 nairalanders, 4 ar my tyt friends...d girl been dey do shakara den...like say i send am.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ugsams(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Interesting... at first I'll feel reluctant, but it ends up with much, gist, smile and openness.

I met the first Nairalander, inside a commercial bus in Lagos. We both sat in the front seat, as I cast my eyes in her direction I discovered she was browsing Nairaland on her Blackberry instead of addictive BBM. We started talking almost immediately. She was a nurse.

I met two others by appointment. One at Lagos Island and the other at Ikeja computer village. Both are from Sexuality section. I was with one of them in the Island on friday. It all started with conversations, gist about favourite sections, thread and Nairalander.

Beside these three, others are family and friends that I know before Nairaland, including two aunts one in the uk and one in Lagos. But am sure there are other people that I've met without knowing that they are Nairalanders.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
GustavoFring:

Are you based in Lagos?
Yes smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
vivacious vivi: I have met one. We ended up gisting and gossiping some of the most memorable Nairaland issues that happened in the past: from the Garri crusades, to Red mosquito quotes,Idowugbo and her unforgettable insults, to the beef between Sexkillz and ...well virtually everybody! cheesy Twas a fun time however brief.
Henhen? Madam aproko, drop name nau... Who u meet?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by danjalingo: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
I go slap am.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes smiley

Fantastic.

How can we finalise our transaction. You know Lekki Phase 1?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes smiley
Cool

You are now on my list of people I want to meet in Lagos. Is that a possibility? smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
I meet new people for a living. So, it's gonna depend on the formality

The ones I've met aren't what they seem...... phenotypically lipsrsealed

There are so many in my area in lag
There's this particular active one that I see regularly in my area. I know am, he no know me. Noise maker, if you see the guy outside here, you'll be mute
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
I want to meet idowuogbo
Make it happen gurl

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
I want to meet damilola_luv

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
firestar: undecided

(Raises eyebrows)

Greet. Chat. Gist. (like human beings)

So...

For a stereotype, i'd expect lot more dramas tongue
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
I want to meet my husband tongue
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

I want to meet my husband tongue

Lolz

You go girl!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by damilolaluv(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee: I want to meet damilola_luv
cool cool likewise

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:

Lolz

You go girl!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Swiftboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes smiley
nice! Lagos connection.I.D oya jeka Meat!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee: I want to meet idowuogbo
Make it happen gurl
Lolz... U high on orange juice she? grin grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
joeydozzy: I meet new people for a living. So, it's gonna depend on the formality

The ones I've met aren't what they seem...... phenotypically lipsrsealed

There are so many in my area in lag
There's this particular active one that I see regularly in my area. I know am, he no know me. Noise maker, if you see the guy outside here, you'll be mute
I no who grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
GustavoFring:

Fantastic.

How can we finalise our transaction. You know Lekki Phase 1?
Yep!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
Cool

You are now on my list of people I want to meet in Lagos. Is that a possibility? smiley
Wooooohoooo! Let's make it happen gurl cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Swiftboy:
nice! Lagos connection.I.D oya jeka Meat!
Pick date na smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wooooohoooo! Let's make it happen gurl cheesy
Idowuogbo:
Pick date na smiley
Idowuogbo:
Yep!
grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by drealdoc89(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2013
How does not meeting anyone from nairaland result in staying indoors 24/7 ?!? undecided undecided[/quote]
#just reading another meaning to you not having met anyone offline.

*winks* cry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Shankboye(m): 12:40am On Oct 15, 2013
I go ask for her handle, if na idowuogbo, na to pick race, make bottle no go sound for my head grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Ayorh4you(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2013
adaobi123: I'll probably won't even recognise them. I'll just walk straight on undecided undecided

Patiently waiting for that day I'll meet you. Can't wait tho
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by networkgenuis: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Faithclin!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Patiently waiting for that day I'll meet you. Can't wait tho

Meet me ke ? Okayy o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ultraGM: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
If you meet and ordinary Nairaland reader, you wont feel exited but, when you meet someone like one of the MOD, NL-Star, and those Popular Sweet mouth peeps, you feel like embracing them,or probably someone from far region and you both knew each other, you can get paparazzi.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2013
just wondering ...
how popular am I on nairaland#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.