Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,906 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm (14171 Views)

NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / 2015 Budget: Reps Query Illegal N222b On Subsidy / No Order To Stop Payment To Tompolo’s Firm - NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by dabrake(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
I give up on Nigeria.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by doctokwus: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Goddex:
First, Tompolo does not own a private jet.

One of my wife's siblings work with a company around Tompolo's village. Tompolo owns fleets of boats and is a small god of some sort when it comes to water transportation around his village. We have so many liars around. Some people take delight in fabricating and spreading falsehood all in attempt to run a government down. If he has a private jet, which airport is it parked? Will somebody own an aircraft and park it in his compound? Who has ever set his eyes on this aircraft? Even, anyone with a picture?

This ur argument does not make sense!Do dangote,adenuga,park their jets in their "compounds";or av u seen any of oyedepo's 4 aircraft parked in any branch of his church.
Again,ur wife's sis working in a firm tompolo owns does not gv her access to any of his financial dealings,besides d fact that whatever transport boats he has gives him little more dan pocket money compared to that he gets frm d fg frm doing nothing order than being a militant(he still is,not former as he is sed 2be) with close connections to d govt in power,apart frm being what I also feel is a conduit for some pple in d upper corridors of power. to loot funds.

8 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS! WHAT DA F*CK
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
foolish and fustrated people will be blaming ASUU, but the fg can afford to pay an individual over $300million. okonjo iweala and Jonathan will want erudite Profs and Ph.d holders in this country to believe fg cant pay them what fg is owing them.... What do we have navy for in this country, ASUU pls fight for what is yours.

7 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by afrikanns: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Paying N52Billion to ordinary militant,I think Nigerians better wake up .from my own viewpoint this money is meant for another thing as regards 2015. N52B ,N52B ahahah N52B ehehe. N52B, no no be N5.2m I say no be N52M nah N52BiBiBillion nah this is mannnney nah N52Billlllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiioooooooonnnnñnnnnn name wa ooooooo
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by khamas19: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2013
...fresh air noni...
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by bakynes(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Jonathan the most corrupt President in Nigeria's history. 325m dollars equivalent to 52 billion Naira for what exactly to guard the pipelines or prevent oil theft yet Nigeria has never recorded this much oil theft since oil was discovered.we lose 400 thousand bbl/day amounting to 4 billion dollars in a year. Nigerian Students are @ home for almost 4 months now, unemployment is on the increase, the nation is in a very sorry state yet he is giving a militant 325m dollars.If we want a future for ourselves we better throw Jonathan out of Aso rock come 2015 b4 he bankrupts this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
I pity those who use the fake humble or catholitic mien(dull or dour facelook) of our Oga @ d Top to think that he dosnt kno why he put a Niger Delta Ziakede Akpolobokemi as Head of Nimasa to run tyns with several people like Tompolo in order to do some illegitimate businesses at the eternal detriment of Nigeria
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by devour129: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2013
and they say hausa people are malus ! niger deltans are the worst kind ,with all this money they have been cleaning the best hospital,school,road,airport etc in the world should be in niger delta .shame on niger deltans,shame on the militants claiming to fight for there people,SHAME ON GEJ

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by okusebi(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Wetin ? undecided??we[color=#990000][/color] no go hear for. this Naija... Nigerian Politician are to have their own portion in hell. They just dey take us play,..
Abeg my fellow nairalanders ,... Join the employment pay company and get $1200 daily just at the comfort of your home with your mobile phone or pc.. To join follow the link. http:///1eja5y8
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by lacasa: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2013
Nothing Shocking Here!

Are they not our 'sons' again

#. . Cursed people, Useless Country
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by pullyacap: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2013
devour129: and they say hausa people are malus ! niger deltans are the worst kind ,with all this money they have been cleaning the best hospital,school,road,airport etc in the world should be in niger delta .shame on niger deltans,shame on the militants claiming to fight for there people,SHAME ON GEJ

Nigeria's problems is not about the ordinary folks in the Niger Delta,North,East,West or Middle Belt, its about an intricate web of complexities using the twins weapon of Ethnicity and Religion to keep us fighting ourselves while the corrupt ruling elites smile at us in derision

3 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2013
devour129: and they say hausa people are malus ! niger deltans are the worst kind ,with all this money they have been cleaning the best hospital,school,road,airport etc in the world should be in niger delta .shame on niger deltans,shame on the militants claiming to fight for there people,SHAME ON GEJ
Shutup northerners are d worse,,, at least every attrocities the ijaws commit they wud pay with there region,coz its there region dat bears d suffering,,, not doz PARASITES that there only mission is to steal,kill and destroy d south.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Kennyfancy(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
wise up,,niger delta is better dan d north who ar wiseless,, as for f eastern man, u people ar zero,, u cnt produce president till u end,,even ur so call governor Obi is allowing police to kill ur weak biafra people, ,,, to hell with d igbo,, to hell with logos,, whch is nigeria dumb site and plane crash site, topolo brought peace and free payment,, ask ur baifra leader wht has dey bought for u
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2013
pullyacap:

Nigeria's problems is not about the ordinary folks in the Niger Delta,North,East,West or Middle Belt, its about an intricate web of complexities using the twins weapon of Ethnicity and Religion to keep us fighting ourselves while the corrupt ruling elites smile at us in derision
I think u shud tell that to those demons dat calll demselves followers in d north, they laid d foundation for all dz rubbish, and d worse is that it wud continue till anyday God intervenes,,, if anybodi tries to stop it, and coincidentially a majority of d ppl dat fell victim comes from d north,they wud say u re an enemy of d north,and they wud attack u,,, so how do we stop it''' if I had my way I wud carry a nuclear bomb,,, bomb d north,east and west, then shut myself..."Let dz nonsense stop.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Kennyfancy(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2013
bakynes: Jonathan the most corrupt President in Nigeria's history. 325m dollars equivalent to 52 billion Naira for what exactly to guard the pipelines or prevent oil theft yet Nigeria has never recorded this much oil theft since oil was discovered.we lose 400 thousand bbl/day amounting to 4 billion dollars in a year. Nigerian Students are @ home for almost 4 months now, unemployment is on the increase, the nation is in a very sorry state yet he is giving a militant 325m dollars.If we want a future for ourselves we better throw Jonathan out of Aso rock come 2015 b4 he bankrupts this nation.
fool,,sorry jonathan go win,id
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Ethnic jingoists are about to take over this thread
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Kennyfancy(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
doctokwus:
This ur argument does not make sense!Do dangote,adenuga,park their jets in their "compounds";or av u seen any of oyedepo's 4 aircraft parked in any branch of his church.
Again,ur wife's sis working in a firm tompolo owns does not gv her access to any of his financial dealings,besides d fact that whatever transport boats he has gives him little more dan pocket money compared to that he gets frm d fg frm doing nothing order than being a militant(he still is,not former as he is sed 2be) with close connections to d govt in power,apart frm being what I also feel is a conduit for some pple in d upper corridors of power. to loot funds.
shot up,,u coward

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2013
I knew it that GEJ has no gud plan 4 an ordinary man on d streets.He's just getting ready 4 2015. His boys r really workin 4 him. No wonder Dokunbo said nigeria will boil if Gej doesnt will. If God says NO.He's just 2 small a fry.

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Guyman02: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Let the FG close down the NAVY since Tompolo is ranked more than the Chief of Naval Staff. Instead of double lets pay one side and save some money.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Funpeter: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Simple logic the FG has an agreement with global west. My questions who is FG? NIMASA boss is an ijaw man so my conclusion stock piling money for 2015
topomlo + patrick + FG = 2015 as long as other factor remains constant.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
. . . 326 Million US Dollars? O M G!! Can someone multiply that by 150 so we can relate it more to what we are used to in this part of the World. . . And our brothers and sisters in the University have been @ home for over a hundred days when half of this money being paid 1 Thug can actually pay what all d lecturers in d Country are fighting for? God Save Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by idupaul: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2013
How can a govt parastatal surrender 50% of its revenue to a mushroom company .. I have no doubt that GEJ will spend time in prison later in his life whether it takes 50 years but I know Justice and karma would find him.. No where in human history has such bare-faced theft been recorded in just 2 years and I dare any of GeJs foolish supporters to prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by indoorlove(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2013
With news like this, one could be tempted to say Nigeria has been condemn to eternal damnation. What a pity!!!
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by DaLover(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
raytony: First, Asari Mujahid Dokubo established his own university, now Tom polo has 325 paid into his account. Abeg, with all these corrupt cases making headlines, I see why ASUU believe FG has the money to meet their demands. But sha e be like say if man pikin wan make am for Nigeria, na to go study militancy for Dokubo school be dat o.

Where do you see curruption here?
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by DaLover(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2013
lygn19: What a very small world we live in... Is dz not d same Tampolo dat wz rumoured to have bought a private Jet... I wonder how buying a private wud change d life of Niger deltans dat re suffering(and he calls himself a freedom fighter, he bis fighting for freedom from what?)...
Even Asari d same freedom fighter dat d youths spilt blood for,put there lives in the line for,when d tym for reward came, he went and bought a mansion in Abuja and started living large,how wud buying a mansion in Abuja change d lives of Niger deltans in d south, not only dat dz same guy went and built a private university in BENIN republic, when down here in d Niger delta they lack Universities...
I just remembered how during d old days when we had d Eastern republic d Ijaws were d one's complaining d most,they didn't complain abt tribalism, or dat we were marginalizing them,or nepotism,or corruption, all they were complaining abt wz IGBO domination... At least we in d Igbo's gave them some priviledge that the western Ijaws didn't receive in d west, a yoruba man prefers his brother dat's yoruba more than any other Nigerian,even if u re better than his brother or not b4 he starts putting u in mind,,,its all dz things dat led to the creation of d midwest region,as a result of d injustices in the west,,, the Ijaws kept complaining abt Igbo domination, until the moment crude oil wz discovered in there region in 1956(oloibiri) b4 sm years they said they wanted there own region,then they started campaigning for Niger delta republic,,, now we re in 2013, everyone knows dat the Ijaws re not much different from d northerners, bcoz of there tendency of using force on others,,,and they comeup with a republic and claim d entire southsouth zone,and call it Niger delta...lol''' the republic has not started and there generals that called there self freedom fighters hv started showing themselves, buying private jets,building universities abroad while there ppl suffer,,,yet Ojukwu that fought for a reason, Ojukwu cud hv just forgotten abt d war,while d Nigerian govt paid him some huge amount of money then he moves to lagos and enjoy his fathers wealth while his ppl suffered but he said NO,,,and fought... I just pity d non ijaw groups that re shouting Niger delta,especially d ikwerre's dat keep denying Igbo, sth dat even the Ijaws know,,,when Nigeria disintegrates and this Niger delta republic is created,,, d Ijaws wud remind u ppl that u ppl were always Igbo's...as for d Itsekiri and Urhobo and others of d delta dat re non Igbo's and Ijaws dat re claiming Niger delta...lol'''TIME SHALL TELL

Show me a law morally that says a freedom fighter must be poor and not go into business?
The fight for Niger deltans to control their resources lives on
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: Had the money been paid to Dangote Groups Plc as the regulation stipulates, you wouldn't have problem with that to say the lest.

Nwanne.....if you have to defend things or rationalize them....let it be those things that at least make sense...

Global West is usurping the statutory duties of the NIGERIAN NAVY.....and this is happening because of sheer NEPOTISM on the part of Mr. President...no any other way to explain this aberration.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by DaLover(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Without going into the details of the services provided, comparing with similar services around the world or even in Nigeria, people have concluded that it is corruption...since when did being Ijaw become a crime in Nigeria.

There were several militants in the struggle who were persuaded to drop their arms and take up legitimate business, if few of them become millionaires, how does that translate to abandonment of the struggle?

So if business opportunities present themselves, Tompolo should refuse and say because I was involved in the struggle, I should allow a yopruba man to benefit? does his company not employ 9ja deltans?

Instead of the lazy goons here to focus on how each part of the country can contribute meaningfully to the national purse we have a gathering of vultures seeking to use negative media to destroy the niger delta struggle.
Wickedness in its truest form.
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by DaLover(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nwanne.....if you have to defend things or rationalize them....let it be those things that at least make sense...

Global West is usurping the statutory duties of the NIGERIAN NAVY.....and this is happening because of sheer NEPOTISM on the part of Mr. President...no any other way to explain this aberration.
The nigerian navy does have business in the internal waters of nigeria only the internal boundary waters. Just as the army does not have any business internally in nigeria..
Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by nagoma(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
silent don: I've said it before. Goodluck and his militant friends are amassing sophisticated weapons in the ND.
They bring in these weapons through the sea where Tompolo's security company is in charge.
This fund is just another to further fund the acquisition of weapons. They're planning to war in the case of Goodluck's electoral loss or intense opposition to his cause.

Take this posting seriously it's very true. Tompolo is the Minister of Defense for both Nigeria and ND. Most the arms they import and amass in the ND are paid with crude oil( dubbed as oil theft but the presidents turns a blind eye). Some are paid through Tompolo's company. Among the amnesty militants thousands are fighter pilots training and aircraft maintenance .all in preparation for war with nigeria. tompolo's so called sea patrol team are the ND Navy. Niger Delta republic is already existing with Deasini clerk as the oil minister and Ngozi iweala as the prime minister. It is a hybrid with Nigeria and we have one president who cares only about the ND republic.i don't know if they have started taking delivery of their fighter jets.

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Nimasa Over Payment Of $326m Into Tompolo's Firm by nagoma(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
silent don: I've said it before. Goodluck and his militant friends are amassing sophisticated weapons in the ND.
They bring in these weapons through the sea where Tompolo's security company is in charge.
This fund is just another to further fund the acquisition of weapons. They're planning to war in the case of Goodluck's electoral loss or intense opposition to his cause.

Take this posting seriously it's very true. Tompolo is the Minister of Defense for both Nigeria and ND. Most the arms they import and amass in the ND are paid with crude oil( dubbed as oil theft but the presidents turns a blind eye). Some are paid through Tompolo's company. Among the amnesty militants thousands are fighter pilots training and aircraft maintenance .all in preparation for war with nigeria. tompolo's so called sea patrol team are the ND Navy. Niger Delta republic is already existing with Deasini clerk as the oil minister and Ngozi iweala as the prime minister. It is a hybrid with Nigeria and we have one president who cares only about the ND republic.i don't know if they have started taking delivery of their fighter jets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Fighting Corruption – Ex-ICPC Chairman. / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.