Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Let’s Make Anambra Great - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Make Anambra Great (588 Views)

Please Let's Make A List Of Names For Buhari / Ignorance / Let's Make The Following Assumptions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Make Anambra Great by anambrastate: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello everybody,we are old enough to know that Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has done many good things for we NdI Igbo,so now we are going to come out in mass and vote him as the governor of our great state Anambra .

Let’s Make Anambra Great

Anambrarians are tired of receiving vague promises from politicians, only to have them broken once they are elected into office. If elected, I pledge to act as an instrument for our desired change and progress. That is why I put before you, in detail, my action plan to build a better future for all our people.

I pledge to:

1. ENSURE security of lives and property, so that our citizens are safe and our businesses can thrive;

2. REFORM education and training, to empower Anambra youths with the skills and opportunities to achieve their dreams;

3. LEAD an economic revolution, which harnesses the drive and entrepreneurial spirit of our people;

4. REVITALISE agriculture and protect our natural environment;

5. PROVIDE world-class healthcare, ending the current inequality in healthcare access and emergency deaths;

6. DEVELOP public infrastructure, including a reliable power supply and potable water;

7. REFORM the government to ensure transparency and accountability in all sectors; and

8. ENGAGE Anambrarians in the diaspora to invest and take part in the growth of the state.
Re: Let’s Make Anambra Great by Kenquil: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr Ifeanyi Uba cannot make Anambra great. Thank you.
Re: Let’s Make Anambra Great by donphilopus: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
You've really improved, anyways go and

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Happy With Second Quarter 83% Performance Of Lagos Budget / Obiano Again.........? / #mythoughtsmynation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.