Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,895 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise (25490 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / American Muslims Attacked During Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Freedani(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
U wont understand it even iv i explain it to u buh the answer is yes. we only use a white garment to cover private parts.
oga ageg no vex. Is ladies included?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by tbaba1234: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
At the Hajj, people dress in the clothes they are going to be buried in. It is reminder of death and the fact that we are all the same. The billionaire and the pauper look exactly the same, there are no hierarchies. You leave your reputation behind and look like every other person. You can not tell the rich from the poor.

Ladies do not wear the ihram. They wear their normal clothes.

8 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Freedani(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guy shut up! Is going there a ticket to heaven?
Lordave: What!!! You mean Islam section has being long moderated by someone who hasn't been to Arafat for Hajj/pilgrimage?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Who send you!!

Grown men naked inside a tent ontop mountain wey cold and you dey call me mumu.. grin

You obviously are a Nama..
mumu ,so u no no d meaning of ''unclad'' !! Haba!! Tha is y u do waec 5 times!!

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by puppy2k(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
the title of this topic suppose be

homos ..in arafat

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Okijajuju1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
rahazaqa: mumu ,so u no no d meaning of ''unclad'' !! Haba!! Tha is y u do waec 5 times!!

See Aboki wey no get first school leaving dey talk about WAEC.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by maclatunji: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
dridowu: A must for me. May Allah make it easy for them

Ameen
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Livinusc(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
U wont understand it even iv i explain it to u buh the answer is yes. we only use a white garment to cover private parts.
Na only man ,woman no dey follow climb d mountain?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by 0monnakoda: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
We need to develop a business plan for annual Ifa pilgrimage to Ile-Ife we need to tap into this pilgrimage business.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
deols: This reminds me of Malcolm X

Prominent American civil rights leader, Malcolm el-Shabazz
(“Malcolm X”), cited Hajj as the reason for abandoning his
opposition to unity amongst races in the United States. As quoted
in his biography, he wrote of Hajj:

“There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the
world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-
skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same
ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my
experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist
between the white and non-white…

“…During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have
eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept
on the same rug - while praying to the same God - with fellow
Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the
blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And
in the words and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the
same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of
Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana.” (From The Autobiography of Malcolm
X)

After returning from Hajj, el-Shabazz preached a message of
racial unity and harmony, and was soon assassinated, in part,
academics believe, for abandoning his previous radical beliefs.
In the approximately fifty years since, the worldwide Muslim
population has grown significantly, accounting for the now
millions of Hajj pilgrims.

Was at the 9/11 memorial in NYC this weekend. Wonder what el-shabazz would have thought of such.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by simpleseyi: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lilimax: Ha di ka ndi no n'ulo nkporo lipsrsealed
seriously, ndi nga! undecided

Interprete this to english if you are not scared of Nairaland's Boko Haram.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
I wonder when there will be peace in Nigeria with the way these unbelievers are mocking islam,if boko haram start now,you will open your wide mouth, ehn.

May Allah accept the pilgrims acts and forgive thier sins and ours too and make us the inheritors of Al-Jannah.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Demdem: Do u guys go naked anytime u climb this mount?
Don't be silly.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by deols(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
uplawal: I wonder when there will be peace in Nigeria with the way these unbelievers are mocking islam,if boko haram start now,you will open your wide mouth, ehn.

May Allah accept the pilgrims acts and forgive thier sins and ours too and make us the inheritors of Al-Jannah.

uplawal!!!! amin smiley
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by emmanuel4fire: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
0monnakoda: We need to develop a business plan for annual Ifa pilgrimage to Ile-Ife we need to tap into this pilgrimage business.
Hmmm. Funny
:-/
grin
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
This thread should be in boko haram section,not in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dem plenty o!
Catholics do hv a special programme in abuja "Dutse Maria" we climb one of the mountains in dutse every December.
In 2009 I got tired half way until I saw Bishop Onaiyekan who should be atleast 68 then climbing with ease! shocked as if it was a stair case,shame catch me undecided

Afam4eva: Chei, Saudi Arabia and Isreal don use people make money for this world. Shey mountain no dey Naija again?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Million likes!!

davidylan:

Was at the 9/11 memorial in NYC this weekend. Wonder what el-shabazz would have thought of such.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Lordave: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
simpleseyi:

Interprete this to english if you are not scared of Nairaland's Boko Haram.
She said 'they are like people in prison, seriously, prisoners'.
Wey the dem Shekau?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Lordave: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Freedani: Guy shut up! Is going there a ticket to heaven?
Respect yourself!
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by albiol: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
No matter what the kafirs say or do islam will always move forward no matter who u are or ur position no matter the kind language u speak no matter the colour of ur skin it doesn't really matter in but sight of ur creator but what matters is ur Good deeds. What this white robe signifies is how equal we all are in the sight of our creator.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by albiol: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
peppy luv: Million likes!!

million likes? do u know who he's calling el-shabbaz
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin badt guy!

Already he don kill 113 pilgrims for india!
Arysexy: Hmmmm those wey dem go stampede kill never know say na today be dia last day. Every year as dem dey stone satan, satan dey cause stampede kill pilgrims in annoyance for d stones hurled at him.

Make nija pilgrims take style dey stone satan, we no wan make una dey among those wey satan go kolobi in revenge.
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nna gi!
albiol: million likes? do u know who he's calling el-shabbaz
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by joeralph(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013

X)

...yet peace keeps eluding them in their dormains.Why won't these whole lot be of e.g back home?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by dridowu: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks 4 d correction, jazakallahu kairan
yetunsbay: ending it with in shaa Allah wud hv bin beta.....in shaa Allah
ummsulaym:

say ''In Shaa Allah''
maclatunji:

Ameen
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

See Aboki wey no get first school leaving dey talk about WAEC.. grin
lol,Madman!where u see Aboki?
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Crixina(f): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mubby4luv:
like seriously? Do women go too? Cos I don't mind...
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Crixina(f): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Okija_juju: Their is something gayish about that Picture...

Na`ked men, Bedsheets, inside a tent together, No female for miles, on a mountain...

Not cool bro..

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN THINGS.. Tambruwal shouldnt forget that he passed the 14year imprisonment Law on what I think they are about to do or they just finished doing o!!!
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013

X)

so yuh are the dumb bitçh that banned me a few days ago
Re: Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise by Crixina(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
peppy luv: Dem plenty o!
Catholics do hv a special programme in abuja "Dutse Maria" we climb one of the mountains in dutse every December.
In 2009 I got tired half way until I saw Bishop Onaiyekan who should be atleast 68 then climbing with ease! shocked as if it was a stair case,shame catch me undecided

na wah o,what's with religion an mountain climbing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Write, Wash And Drink Quranic Surahs. (ountu) / New Destructive Tools Called Sex Dolls / It Is Haram To Celebrate New Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.