Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Types Of People You Meet In 2go. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of People You Meet In 2go. (1193 Views)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet In 2go. by rapmike(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
I have used 2go for some time and i have noticed this set of people:

1) The 'Hi' groups- they come into the rooms to say hi and thats all. Not else interests them .
2) The Fighters- picks a fight with anyone in d 2go room.
3) The Scammers- these guys come into the room under names like '2go interactive' and paste messages on the room,claiming that sm1 has won some money on a phantom promo on 2go and he should call a certain number. Unfortunately, the message is al over d room,so its difficult to deceive any1.

4) The 'sex' group- usernames always indicate sex and they r mainly guys. Always hunting for the female Instruments like wolves.
5) The sex hawkers- similar to the previous group but they r gals in dis case, always asking for 2go credit or airtime to exchange for nude pix and sex chat.
6)The debaters- comes up with useful topics to debate on. They make the rooms lively
7) The 'non-talkers'- they enter 2go rooms and say nothing through out. Even when you add them, they don't talk.

Add ur own catergories if you have.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In 2go. by wrench: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
So true u've said it all.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In 2go. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
The uhmm google agents..
Whatz ur role..
Where u from..
??
Re: Types Of People You Meet In 2go. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lol. Can't remember the last time I used that app. At least two years ago.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In 2go. by GSKing: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
masonkz: Lol. Can't remember the last time I used that app. At least two years ago.
same here, Dec 2011. Very useless application

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, / PREMIER Lotto / Working On Your Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.