Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,058 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (11707 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by oduaboy1: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lo and behold,the bigoted ibo mod keeps hiding my post and leaving that of his idiotic brothers.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by ubanett(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
APC is a political fraud

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
whitecat007: Tell your cheap little ho to learn to throw it if she must touch it, oloshi agboriobo jeje! Meaning an idiott who wills out his existence on top a woman
tell that to your mother at home boy.. Nd for your info. I never insulted anyone. Only spoke ma mind! So please go suck a diçk.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
There is nothing going for you in the SE, reason every ibo man must be in SW to be somebody
Ahuitzotl: I agree but SW doesnt amount to too much where the SE is concerned.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
I do not have an ibo mother so keep it all for your ashewo mother and aunts
banega: tell that to your mother at home boy.. Nd for your info. I never insulted anyone. Only spoke ma mind! So please go suck a diçk.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by buoye1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
You people shld always confirm d authenticity of a story bfre putting on for millions of Nairalanders to chew!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Just like your life on earth is a waste
ubanett: APC is a political fraud
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
whitecat007: I do not have an ibo mother so keep it all for your ashewo mother and aunts
wahever! Amala head.. M sure your hoe yoruba mama.. Must have given birth to yuh on a highway because thats where most accidents happen!

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by patriotic007: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu is the most fooooooolish man that existed in politics,....its an insult to Nigeria that such a man is even dreaming of having a say in this country angryTinubu is the most fooooooolish man that existed in politics,....its an insult to Nigeria that such a man is even dreaming of having a say in this country

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2013
The chances my birth on the highway is zero while yours is confirmed. Ohio check the top right corner of your birth certificate you will find sagamu-benin express way where you were born will take amala over akpu any day, banega omo ashewo
banega: wahever! Amala head.. M sure your hoe yoruba mama.. Must have given birth to yuh on a highway because thats where most accidents happen!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Don't worry we are spared to entertain the rest of y'all
odua boy: Lo and behold,the bigoted ibo mod keeps hiding my post and leaving that of his idiotic brothers.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Arysexy(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2013
Blatant APC liars! Tribune is awolowo newspaper, d same awololwo Tinubu is mimicking by wearing round spec and claiming 'progressif'. In every rumour there is always an atom of truth, ds denial is just to cover up d plan and in doing so they brot in anambra angle to it. Who dash monkey banana. Make I see how them go take win.

Bunch of haters! APC to d dustbin!

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: The chances my birth on the highway is zero while yours is confirmed. Ohio check the top right corner of your birth certificate you will find sagamu-benin express way where you were born will take amala over akpu any day, banega omo ashewo
of cuz. Thats why yuh have nothing upstairs.. Only oil. ewu! Anuofia, efulofu, onye nzuzu. Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Hey! Banega omo ashewo, I can ask people to take you to the pothole on the highway where your ashy mama excreted you on her way from canaballand to Lagos una london
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: Hey! Banega omo ashewo, I can ask people to take you to the pothole on the highway where your ashy mama excreted you on her way from canaballand to Lagos una london
. well. God punish yuh! Oh les i 4get. Our london yes. My father has a house there. In vaughan.St, Ebute metta west.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by daddymuna: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2013
whether you zone it to south west or south east, it will not make any sense.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2013
My blood is Yoruba so I am your superior in everything. You an uncultured bitch of no lineage. Your tribe is the last to put on clothes in Nigeria. Way after white people arrived in Nigeria they still couldn't tell the difference between you and the animals. In another thousand yrs Yoruba will still lead while you follow
banega: of cuz. Thats why yuh have nothing upstairs.. Only oil. ewu! Anuofia, efulofu, onye nzuzu. Lol

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Crying? Watch out for dem borrowed fake eyelashes, your okada customer won't find it funny during HIV dip. Easy on my Ebute Metta and entire apapa rd where stars were born and if you were not born at Ajayi memorial, take a far back seat
banega: . well. God punish yuh! Oh les i 4get. Our london yes. My father has a house there. In vaughan.St, Ebute metta west.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Ingress: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Politics! Hmm
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by whitecat007: 2:06am On Oct 15, 2013
With Banega gone, let me go and turn my man upside down and lick from head to toe. Need to suck some di** for real.
Hey! Horsey, I'm more wrapped up to be with you.
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Please, give it a rest. Yuh born failure..

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by 1oracle(m): 2:44am On Oct 15, 2013
snika: Thank God they acknoledged the news is fake.
Comeon, who doesn't know that APC will field Buhari and Tinubu/Fashola/another yeroba person?

National Tribune is wrong by publishing the article as news, it's as obvious s__t.
So what happens to Amechi? Why not fashola/buhari?
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Ikenganri(m): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2013
When the two tribes with darkest people in africa decided to form a party.....i am not surprise at their confusion. Anyali oji !

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by ume(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2013
braine:

Dude your head is valid• Don't mind that boy•
not boy but child
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by ume(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2013
and you are proud posting this
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by ume(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: My blood is Yoruba so I am your superior in everything. You an uncultured bitch of no lineage. Your tribe is the last to put on clothes in Nigeria. Way after white people arrived in Nigeria they still couldn't tell the difference between you and the animals. In another thousand yrs Yoruba will still lead while you follow
see what you have turned into too bad hope you learn to ignore women in future if not

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: With Banega gone, let me go and turn my man upside down and leak from head to toe. Need to suck some di** for real.
Hey! Horsey, I'm more wrapped up to be with you.

Damn!! You're nasty!! grin grin grin

How good is ur head-game? tongue
Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Jman06(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2013
The story being false or true does not matter at all.The SE wont allow themselves to be baught over by APC with a mere VP slot.This because we know that the VP is more like a spare tyre and a puppet of the president.The humiliation faced by GEJ as VP during Yaradua's era is still fresh in mind,Atiku was at loggerheads with OBJ during their tenure because he became stubborn and wanted to deviate from the status quo,and now despite all the magnanimity of GEJ,Sambo is still at his mercy.We 'll rather settle for the senate president in a GEJ administration till 2019 and seek the presidency thereafter than accept VP slot from APC.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Nigerianmovie(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Doesn't stop the fact that rochas or SE will not get the slot.
this is a move to remain viable so as not to spoil soup for Ngige...
APC.......Anti Progress cabal

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: Tell your cheap little ho to learn to throw it if she must touch it, oloshi agboriobo jeje! Meaning an idiott who wills out his existence on top a woman
...Well sorry to disappoint you but i talk with humans not cats..

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by pscott(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2013
cool cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
braine:

Their candidate is actually a high profile with prospects• You can't deny that•
Lie. .their candidates are low profile nd impelled democrats!period.
braine:

braine:

Re: APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW by Olufemichael(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2013
How long will Nigerians vibrant YOUTH CHANGE THEIR PAROCHIAL VIEW OF LIFE, WE ARE TOO TRIBALISED. WASTING USEFUL ENERGY, I PITY UNA O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Prof. Ukwu I. Ukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.