Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

What's The State Government In SOE States Doing With Their Monthly Allocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The State Government In SOE States Doing With Their Monthly Allocation (542 Views)

Alimosho LGA Receives The Highest Monthly Allocation from FG. But... / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The State Government In SOE States Doing With Their Monthly Allocation by obayaya(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
State of emergency was declared in bornu, yobe and adamawa since July this year. so the governments of the states is literally on shutdown or at least partially.

I believe these state governments have been collecting monthly allocation from the federation Account.

my question is what exactly are they doing with these allocations apart from salaries since JTF is being taken care of by the FG?
Re: What's The State Government In SOE States Doing With Their Monthly Allocation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Do they still receive pay?
Re: What's The State Government In SOE States Doing With Their Monthly Allocation by obayaya(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Imanuelle: Do they still receive pay?

I think they still do.. cos the last disbursement captured all the states of the federation and local governments

(1) (Reply)

National Dialogue Not Negotiable – Bamanga Tukur / Apc: Misguided And Selfish Opposition / Ubah Appears Broke As Campaigns Enter Crucial Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.