Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,321 members, 7,920,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe (18875 Views)

Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Goddex: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu plays politics with everything. His type are not even needed in this conference. The conference is mainly for ethnic nationalities and civil society groups. Not for self-seeking, greedy and mischievous elements like him whose only preoccupation is the 2015 elections. He can go hug a transformer.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2013
1oracle:
When last I checked, it was a yoruba man that spend 16 billion dollars and gave Nigerians darkness but hypocrisy made yorubas to call him Baba. Today they are celebrating a looter like Tinubu who couldn't fix a single clinic talk not of hospital as their leader. Shame on you people. Now I know why you get an amazing result from google when you type "yorubas are" in a google search box.
My problem with Tinubu and President Jonathan has nothing to do with tribal sentiments. Its just the way this so called political leaders have run the whole country down the drain. Nigeria is suppose to be on the same level with countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil and South Africa. Instead, Nigeria is stuck at the bottom of the bucket in the comitee of nations. We (Nigeria) are the laughing stock of western countries not because of her people but because of the leadership. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by McISRAEL(m): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Kano – Maiduguri dual carriage way is progressing, but it started before GEJ came to power
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:27am On Oct 15, 2013
McISRAEL: Kano – Maiduguri dual carriage way is progressing, but it started before GEJ came to power
......and he has the power to stop it the same way Buhari cancelled Lagos metroline project in 1985, but he did not. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by nwaanambra1(m): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Make una no vex - did doyin jst mentioned abuja-lokoja road as completed? Gaddamnit! Okupe must hv a difrnt dictionary meaning to completed!
1st of al, dat road is a shame! Whosoeva designd dat road need to be kobokoed throughly! I plied dat road 10th of oct on my way home. Let me start wit th abuja gate - airport road - gwagwalada! D simple descriptn to dis bilion dolar project is 'death trap!' with various projectns and open drainages right in d middle of d road dat any driver - no matter hw gud he is can easily & uknwowngly swerve into them! Dat road is safer d way it is whn it ws jst 2clean dual way - it seems d designers got so confusd & decided to jst end it anyhw!
Gwagwalada - okene! Damn! Dat 1 na horror film! D contract to dualise dat road (yes u heard me right - DUALISE! nt to make it 8lane! I mean 2lane! U can imagine such an imptnt road linkn d whole of south, east & west to th northern part of nigeria is jst 2lane in 2013!) has bn ongoing since 2010 to date! U nd to see d work u wil throw up! D contract is jst 70% completd frm obj govt down to GEJ - and its stil 70%! Nt even a decent 70%! 2lane cariageway! Y ar they nt mentning lokoja to enugu expresway? Or is dat nt a govt way? Dat road is a death trap simple! Enugu to onitsha road is simply a no go area! If u r a learner, pls dnt try dat road! D contractor totaly scrapeout 1 of d dual cariage since 2011 & then wnt to hibernatn - al d vehicles ar forced to share 1 lane tht is ful of giant portholes as deep as 15 - 20inches!
Coming to abuja frm onitsha, afta asaba express, u r on ur own wit ur god! ur mind recitn 1000 prayers per minute til u get to lokoja bridge!
Pls am tired of hearing abt al dis so-called completd un-completed roads!
While we ar at it - can sombody pls beg dangote to stp kiln nigerians wit hs china trailers! For evry 1km there is 1 or 2 acidentd & abandoned dangote truck on al d roads nationwide! Each of those trucks has a fatal victim or 2! Abeg nigerians - dangote shld build his own roads for hs trucks! Or let hm construct rail lines to transport hs goods!

Phew!! I don tire!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by remzytimer: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2013
With your comment, one does not need to ask question of ur intelligence b'cos i don't know when Tinubu became an average Nigerian dt he should start taking decision for them, he doesn't even know what they want, he's just a greedy man dt want power at all cost and want to be relevance at all time..... One thing for sure you cannot know Tinubu more than i do cos am a lagosian of which u're not!
mistudreh: Some will open this thread cos of their hatred for tinubu and they will keep posting rubbish
Tinubu gave reasons why he opposed to the NC earliier... mind you this NC issue is just a plot by GEJ and his PDP not to conduct the 2015 election... tinubu also said in an interview that GEJ once said no need for NC. Am sure tinubu opposed cos he is eager to send GEJ out of aso rock with the 2015 election.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by patriotic007: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu is the most fooooooolish politician in this nation,he is not intelligent at all,..He is kicking against NC that majority of Nigeria have applauded there by creating more enemies for his party,.fooooooooooool,must you critisize?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by remzytimer: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=nwa.anambra
Gwagwalada -okene

Phew!! I don tire! [/quote]
"with all regards" upon all ur grammar u still scored zero' is it dt you don't know how to analyse issue with good facts or we should say u're an ingrate dt always find pleasure in condemning pple! When someone is doing better let us encourage him so that he bad do more... I plied dt road and i know it's far better now and u talk about the design are u a civil engineer then there are things you need to know about road construction and the designing. You can consult me for dt because is not free...
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by EHoudini: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2013
I pray this okupe guy do not speak for the president. If he is, Nigeria in serious trouble cry
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by fuke(m): 5:42am On Oct 15, 2013
jmaine: The flip floper on this issue is Tinubu, meanwhile make APC disciples help us answer the salient questions below

Do you live in the cave?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by fuke(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Doctor we de di information management, Na suegbe.

Suegbe lo je.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Alxmyr(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs:

Instead being ashamed that you have a highway in such a horrible condition in this century where nations are building roads with 8 lanes on each side. You are here arguing over which road is which. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Is it he-goats that drive on that road?

Okupe should cover his head in shame to even mention Apapa Oshodi highway. Highway with no street signs, no road marks and ridges building up as you approach the Osodi bridge. In this century. It is the reason why we say this leader is a joke. A complete joke.

A typical APC apologist.
He will soon change the topic to corruption and Rotimi Amaechi saga. Fuel subsidy, Boko Haram and then Aviation.

Admit you posted the wrong picture from sahara liar, bro.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Elueme: With the exception of Lagos-Ibadan-shagamu road which I haven't travelled through in about 2 years now, I can attest to the other roads mentioned by Okupe. Benin-Ore axis is masterpiece but can't say much about Ore- Shagamu but learnt it's almost complete now. Abuja-Lokoja has seen a renewed commitment and it maybe commissioned next year after successive govts couldn't revive it. Enugu Portharcourt was a shame of a nation but the road is in a very top shape as a trunk A road. The Kano-Maiduguri dualization is complete etc.
Oga, you be bus driver?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs: http://mobile.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-deplorable-state-port-harcourt-road-aba-abia-state

Here is a 25th Sept photo report on Okupe's Enugu PH road.

Like I said, to expect the truth from Okupe is to expect a dead man to dance.

John 8:44
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
44 "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

In a bid to discredit facts as presented by Okupe, you have done the Will of "your father, the devil". You have shown us pictures of the notorious Port harcourt road Aba which is a distinct road having no relationship with the Enugu - Port harcourt express road.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by victorv12(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2013
I concur with Dr Doyin Okupe on the issues he pointed out. Tinubu's views doesn't represent the majority of the Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by diresimdi(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu should just shut up his mouth, his greed cannot be quantified.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Itoroetti(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2013
God bless u sir.
I wonder what people sees in this selfish tinubu that has morgage lagos to his family
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by curtain: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2013
I think the criticism leveled against the SNC is good because is would make the FG more serious about it. The national assembly has never fully represent the interest of nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by 99100(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2013
B4 i start, let me humbly remove my hat for Okupe.I like his style.
lets go there....
One thing that drew my attention was d mention of No 'No go areas' in d proposed National conference.
More grease to ur elbow my presido.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by vanstanzy(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Is this what this man, Doyin, was really employed to do? What a role profile.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by maclatunji: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2013
It won't take long for GEJ's ulterior motives for convening a conference to manifest. I told a former minister on Twitter that it is just a waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by jmaine: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2013
fuke:

Do you live in the cave?

Notice me poster . . .
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Dantedasz(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2013
While I have no time for Mr Okupe and his principal,I've got to admit this response was a first class example of how to smack down an opponent.
Senator Tinubu has totally failed to see the contradiction in his act of fleeing abroad for medical treatment,when there exist uncountable first class medical facilities in all the ACN/APC states in the South West. These world class medical centres were built by Tinubu during his 8 years in office and have been built upon by his protege Mr Fashola.
The question is with such world class hospitals-why must Senator Tinubu flee abroad for treatment of a minor ailment and all his political lackeys even came out to celebrate his return when they should cover their faces in shame at their ineptitude in governance?
People need to open their eyes to see that Ahmed Tinubu only serves Bola Tinubu and his voracious insatiable apetite to amass wealth for him and his descendants at the expense of the poor masses.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by castrokins(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source: News Express

But If Our States Receive 59% Of Total Sum Of Sure-P, Shouldn't We Channel Our Energies Into Tackling Our Immediate Leaders To Make The Fund Work For Us? I Personally Feel This Administration Has Demonstrated Gut In A Number Of Areas. Kudos To Them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Kingspin(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Tinubu is looking for help.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Bobandgreat: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Who cares about what Tinubu thinks or says. He can only remain relevant among his people. The rest of Nigeria see him as a thief, even the Hausa-Fulani he is trying so hard to suck up to have no regards for him.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by chucky234(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
GEJ + Tinubu + Okupe = Devil.
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by chucky234(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
castrokins:

But If Our States Receive 59% Of Total Sum Of Sure-P, Shouldn't We Channel Our Energies Into Tackling Our Immediate Leaders To Make The Fund Work For Us? I Personally Feel This Administration Has Demonstrated Gut In A Number Of Areas. Kudos To Them
59% of Sure what?
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by tunapa2300: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2013
$£yi:

grin grin the guy has been mute for a long time before now.
ok
Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by TechyGuy: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

No sane and self respecting motorist ply the Apapa -Oshodi road again...it's condemned totally right from Coconut down to Liverpool bridge.

Only people like Okupe without the fear of God can pull such lies into public domain..

You are a very wicked and mischievous person. I ply that road daily.
Julius Berger has been on that road since 2011 as far as I can remember. They are currently at Cele - Ijesha stretch and also at Berger - Coconut stretch at full capacity, so I don't know what you are talking about.
The major cause of traffic on the road is because of work ongoing.
If you say they are a bit slow, I might agree with you, because I think so, not this mischievous comment here trying to mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ignorant And Mischievous - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2013
ballabriggs: http://mobile.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-deplorable-state-port-harcourt-road-aba-abia-state

Here is a 25th Sept photo report on Okupe's Enugu PH road.

Like I said, to expect the truth from Okupe is to expect a dead man to dance.

Stupid liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.