Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... (142863 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Lero15: I am a civil eng graduate. I guess u jst have to take d ones dat come ur way first, dear sister...u can do ur career later.
Na so we see am ooo
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2013
Buh seriosly its nt fair..hw com ENGINEERS apply evrywhere including typical "un-Engineering" areas and short the ration of doz dat actually graduated in that line buh u cnt apply for most technical jobs if u'r nt @least science inclined undecided

Any way na way...Naija factor grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Tmany(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2013
MarvellousGod: Completed my test oo..I was so nervous that I didn't even understand the questions talk more of what to answer. .don't know y cry cry....I got pressed,my hands were shaking, it wasn't easy ...I have learned my lesson, this is my first apt test, it will not happen again. God, you're my last resort

For those yet to write, try and be calm as much as you can, the questions aint so hard by mere looking, just that I was so scared..be confident please
bro you got work on nerves o seriously.
I see no reason you should be that nervous even first time or not.
If you this nervous abt a CBT i can only imagine how you will perform in an interview.
Just an advise

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Tmany(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Buh seriosly its nt fair..hw com ENGINEERS apply evrywhere including typical "un-Engineering" areas and short the ration of doz dat actually graduated in that line buh u cnt apply for most technical jobs if u'r nt @least science inclined undecided

Any way na way...Naija factor grin grin
lolgrin and given most test are numerical base i think they mostly perform well. Guy forget fair ogrin
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Tmany: Guy forget fair o grin
Ok na albino grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Tmany(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Monsieur Pete:
Ok na albino grin
gringringrin
you never see medical doctor for bank interview you dey complaingringringrin
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by davide470(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Buh seriosly its nt fair..hw com ENGINEERS apply evrywhere including typical "un-Engineering" areas
Brother, I tire o. Writing the test, scaling through d verificatn and interview is synonymous to setting fire to my certificatns and trainings. Well, time will tell.

It's well. cheesy grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Tmany:
bro you got work on nerves o seriously.
I see no reason you should be that nervous even first time or not.
If you this nervous abt a CBT i can only imagine how you will perform in an interview.
Just an advise
I have a serious work to do but I think I was nervous because my time was ticking fast..I will do very well at interview because I speak very well in public, I'm even a rector in the church..interviews will not be timed, you have the luxury of expressing yourself well.

In fact I can't really tell why I was nervous embarassed
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by PheezyLee(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2013
towontoprecious: pls i took d test yesterday.......i didnt see any score....is it like dat for everybody?

score bawowink .... d hr will send a mail on d expiration of d date (8th dec) , d score myth nt b revealed tho
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by PheezyLee(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2013
drealaz24: pls am getting error code 5210 (0) wheneva i want to try the practise test.

you can skip it to take the real test as its not dat vital!
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by daywalker12911(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Monsieur Pete:
I jst say it as it iz bawz..u'r VERBAL-ly up2date cool

Zero-over-eight ni..alias okolobambam..a.k.a odo-over-eight.
Bawz mentor..wen i grow up i wantubi lyk yu grin

U evn try sef to re-do am, if na me i go 1st log out go meditate on d mata tu find out if there is any numerical manipulations 4rm ime obodo (villa) grin grin
Bros if u had seen d kind of practice test dey gave me u won't talk like dis o. I was kinda nervous sha and didn't study d questions very well. And like I said the real test was easy.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by sleekch1c(f): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
MarvellousGod: I have a serious work to do but I think I was nervous because my time was ticking fast..I will do very well at interview because I speak very well in public, I'm even a rector in the church..interviews will not be timed, you have the luxury of expressing yourself well.

In fact I can't really tell why I was nervous embarassed

It was like that with my 1st job test which was kpmg...the key is staying calm..trust me,taking several deep breaths can help. And since you believe in God for success,remember he is there to guide you. Try to reduce fear by concentrating on getting solutions to d problem in as little time as possible..above all,trust God.
And hey,don't be sad yet..you will get a good report. Do take care. I'll be back wen I take d numerical.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by amiskelebe(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=kayjegs]@amiskelebe...people got such too and many of them have written the test already. Since they have confirmed that you have submitted and they have seen it, you are okay. Just go on to write the exams. Or Login to your page to know whats up.
@achmed1....well well well

[/quot ] thank you dear pls can u send me the test link?
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
daywalker12911:
Bros if u had seen d kind of practice test dey gave me u won't talk like dis o. I was kinda nervous sha and didn't study d questions very well. And like I said the real test was easy.
Exactly ma point..i didnt take d practice test cos i had d feeling it wld unbalance ma nerves so i jst faced it squarely. Its all gud..wish ya all da best
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
sleekch1c:

It was like that with my 1st job test which was kpmg...the key is staying calm..trust me,taking several deep breaths can help. And since you believe in God for success,remember he is there to guide you. Try to reduce fear by concentrating on getting solutions to d problem in as little time as possible..above all,trust God.
And hey,don't be sad yet..you will get a good report. Do take care. I'll be back wen I take d numerical.
thanks dearie. .you're such a nice girl, Amen to your good wish...success is yours too
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Uchboggy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Monsieur Pete:
Ok na albino grin

@pete lmao.u are a very lively and funny guy i wonder why you dint make it out of that group assessement.and you no dey write honeywell?
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by achmed1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Has honeywell called for test.
i applied and received confirmation but no invitation for test yet.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uchboggy:

@pete lmao.u are a very lively and funny guy i wonder why you dint make it out of that group assessement.and you no dey write honeywell?
I'ono 4 Adexen sha o..they evn sent out d regret mails today sef. The honeywell is due to NYSC constraint. Imagine say i do wahala fill form reach d last page wey dem say make i upload NYSC cert and type ma cert nmba..my cheeks jst sag..i weak undecided

Buh its all gud..mor opps wil com wink

Peace!
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by sleekch1c(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
So the messenger of hope is back!
Finally did the test. Pls if I sent you materials, study them well some questions were repeated in the numerical test. Pls don't panic,it is simpler than the practice test but don't don't relent in your practice.
God bless you all and all the best.
@marvellous,you are welcome dear.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by sleekch1c(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uchboggy:

Please take your honeywell discussions to the honeywell thread. Don't derail this thread,thank you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by kausar: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
@sleekchik 1 pls could u send d material to kausy_ali@yahoo.com.thnku in advance.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by celestinauwajeh: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls can someone who has the SHL questions forward it to my mail box.Thanks and God bless you all.This is my email:celestinauwajeh@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Tmany(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
All this nerves and panic talk on just a CBT test undecided abeg when be the deadline?
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by amiskelebe(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
kayjegs: @amiskelebe...people got such too and many of them have written the test already. Since they have confirmed that you have submitted and they have seen it, you are okay. Just go on to write the exams. Or Login to your page to know whats up.
@achmed1....well well well

;@jkegs I was not sent a log in I'd so how do I do the test. Pls explain further tnx.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by achmed1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
sleekch1c i wouldnt mind this materials you mentioned appeared in your test my mail: raonanuga@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Chinyerefrancis(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm...finally completed d test. D verbal was great...d numerical was not 2 bad buh dey wan finish me wit exchange rate and financial question wey i no 2 sabi. Buh in all I bless God. Jehova bu Eze. Dey repeat questions though not in d same order.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by eHustler(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
sleekch1c: So the messenger of hope is back!
Finally did the test. Pls if I sent you materials, study them well some questions were repeated in the numerical test. Pls don't panic,it is simpler than the practice test but don't don't relent in your practice.

Please sleekch1c send to oluwaseun84@gmail.com. I intend to take mine tomorrow evening. Thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by abdulslutsky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
sleekch1c: So the messenger of hope is back!

Hey sleekch1c, abeg send me d materials oo
Omisade.niyi157@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by sleekch1c(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tmany: All this nerves and panic talk on just a CBT test undecided abeg when be the deadline?
My guy hold your peace. We get it,you are trying to overcompensate for your fear of the test by appearing over confident. But really,if you have nothing useful or encouraing to post here,pls don't.

@all..now you ppl want to create another work of sorting through those materials..the problem is dat I have no internet access now..I got 50MB for the numerical but I'll see hw far d left over can go. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by achmed1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
DEAR AM EXPECTING THEM MATERIASLS OOOOO

THANKS
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by proficienc(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
@sleekchic i wont mind geting a copy mysef. The mail is bleepoff!@gmail.com. Ur such a swt hrt!
Cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... by Tmany(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
@sleekch1c abeg pack well jor
madam i don't fear failure i only learn from it and am already used to CBT from my uni days.
Been nervous to the extent some peeps are describing here will not stop the time from running down(its even counter productive) and wtf are you really nervous abt.
When you get to the interview stage or final interview and you say you are nervous that i can understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.