Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,285 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect (4942 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Chevron Internship / Chevron Internship IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by kiete(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Bro. Since its Chevron internship i feel its going to be Dragnet format. That is GSE numerical verbal and abstract reasoning. My opinion though! Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by kiete(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Eiyha! You should have done lots of practice before taking the test. Its normal with GSE numerical to have chart, graph, tables etc.... As for the result, you dont get to see it, you will be contacted if u pass the cut-off mark. I wish u the very best bro.....
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by trustmybiz: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by Emmafrancis: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
trustmybiz:
Please, can anyone help me on what to expect for Chevron Internship Aptitude test.

I got a mail stating that I have been invited for Chevron Undergraduate Internship Aptitude test slated for 19th Oct. 2013. Please help me cos i'm confused on the type of questions to expect. I dunno if its the SHL, GRE/GMAT or GSE type questions that I would be expecting.

Please those who have done this test before should help me out, so that I can read in the right direction.

Thanks
What is the procedure for applying ? ? ?
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by Dblaiz(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop wasting time searching far and wide..
Just click this link for your Chevron Job Aptitude Test Materials and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/chevron-job-aptitude-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by SundayIjai: 6:42pm On May 22, 2021
Hello, please help me with the link to apply for this internship
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by Efe42(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2021
SundayIjai:
Hello, please help me with the link to apply for this internship

Has Chevron internship started ?

Do you have Dragnet past questions.
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by GoldenDee: 10:01pm On May 22, 2021
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Senda mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Internship Aptitude Test What To Expect by Efe42(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2021
GoldenDee:
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Senda mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

I hope no fee is attach.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank : Apply / GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment / Cleaner Who Earns N21k An Hour Naked, Reveals What Happens When She Wears Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.