Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA (2079 Views)

Okowa's Daughter's Wedding: Uduaghan, Ekweremadu,obiano In Asaba (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2013
The Anambra State Association (ASA - USA) much awaited convention in Florida has come and gone but would not be forgotten in a flash due to the non attendance of Dr Ngige and all the triple candidates of PDP.

However, in attendance were Gov Obi, Chief Umeh, Chief Willie Obaino etc from APGA while Chief Ifeanyi Ubah and Chief Anyawu of LP attended.

The major highlights were the presentation by Chief Obiano and Chief Uba and also speeches by Gov Obi, Chief Umeh and Chief Anyawu.

Chief Ifeanyi Ubah finally meet up with Chief Willie Maduabuchi Obiano at the just concluded ASA-USA convention.

Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2013
This is IMPOSSICANT! Does he want to give P.OBi stroke? grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by kenbee(f): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
INNO18: This is IMPOSSICANT! Does he want to give P.OBi stroke? grin grin
this is what we call SPORTSMANSHIP SPIRIT and that is the way it should be if we must move forward in this country

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Obiano sure look like a governor-in-waitng. My Anambra brothers sure need a focused leadership devoid of godfathers that 'privatise' the peoples resources.I am certain that Anambra shall get it right in this election.
I forsee the LP controlling two states very soon. I forsee Chris Ngige and Rochas tip toeing to the LP in order to stay relevant in the politics of the south east. I wish them well in advance.
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Rochas looks set to loose political relevance irrespective of whichever party he stays or decamps to.ngige may just be about to fall victim to anambra people and ngiges senatorial zone simply getting tired of him and wanting a change.
utumunta: Obiano sure look like a governor-in-waitng. My Anambra brothers sure need a focused leadership devoid of godfathers that 'privatise' the peoples resources.I am certain that Anambra shall get it right in this election.
I forsee the LP controlling two states very soon. I forsee Chris Ngige and Rochas tip toeing to the LP in order to stay relevant in the politics of the south east. I wish them well in advance.
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
The picture shows brotherly love and that is how it should be

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by dridowu: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
if they like let them have their meeting in mars, Ngige is the man that will be elected come nov 16
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by IGBOSON1: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
That Obiano dude looks so uninspiring! He's got about as much expression and personality as a hard boiled egg! sad
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
I wish our brothers from across the Niger can learn a thing from Ndigbo on how to play politics without bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That Obiano dude looks so uninspiring! He's got about as much expression and personality as a hard boiled egg! sad
grin grin pray Chino doesnt see this comment of yours......he'll make sushi out of you grin
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hope flight tickets of Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and other foools were not funded from the state govt's purse undecided
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by russellino: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Na so e suppose be. Biri kam biri
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by biafranqueen: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope flight tickets of Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and other foools were not funded from the state govt's purse undecided
of course it was this was official government business undecided when I go for conventions for my companies benefit it is not for me to pay for even my food or entertainment, they left to talk about the state .
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by gratiaeo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
dridowu: if they like let them have their meeting in mars, Ngige is the man that will be elected come nov 16
Did you read post @ all?
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by biafranqueen: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I wish our brothers from across the Niger can learn a thing from Ndigbo on how to play politics without bitterness.
You are right my Dear people don't get it you never know who you may meet on the way down or up.
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by biafranqueen: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
does your banker have a huge personality? This guy was put in because the person Obi wanted was disqualified. Investigation by EFCC at the time of running for office is automatic out. He just wanted someone that can manage the state funds, without putting us in debt and can take advise without having an inflated ego. This also gives the people a chance to work with him, if we stay on him and demand accountability, we will see drastic changes. We just can't come here taping our key boards we have to make these guys work.
Re: PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA by dridowu: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Did you read post @ all?
am not interested in d post

(1) (Reply)

No More Biafra Court Case With Nigeria After 31st December, 2013 - Radio Biafra / The Billionaire Senator And How He Is Spending His Billions / How Will You Rate President GEJ This Year Over Ten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.