Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,721 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Smartest Us Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smartest Us Presidents (3183 Views)

US Presidents Before And After Their Terms In Office / What Is It With Olusegun Obasanjo And US Presidents? / Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartest Us Presidents by CH3COO(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2008
I'm sorry the answers didn't make sense to you even after the pieces are laying there.  Those with developed minds probably get it; again, sorry you don't.  It's most likely beyond your grasp. It doesn't get any simpler than "lay man" . . abi make I try broken?
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On Jul 06, 2008
Well,  If you feel it is beyond my grasp, then I am glad I did not work brain too hard trying to understand your posts then.
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by CH3COO(m): 4:28am On Jul 06, 2008
Another question then.  If simple english is beyond your grasp  undecided what then do you grasp? An endless parable of whys?
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2008
English, the language, is not the problem here.
You stated that your ideas are beyond my grasp there and I decided to allow you believe as you want to. I mean who am I to rob you of your happiness there?? If believing that, makes you happy with yourself, I am all for it.
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by CH3COO(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2008
and if believing that you understand english makes you happy, i am all for it as well. Just remember this, the answer was written in english.  If you understand english as you proclaimed, you should have no trouble understanding this:

your question
The question was about the infatuation with Clinton. Why turn the target on Bush?? I am just curious!

the answer has been posted numerous times and will forever continue to blow in the wind - in a direction foreign to your mind.
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2008
ROFLMAO!!! Your last post reminds me of an encounter I had with a man in Alabama. I barely understood a word that came out of his mouth and called my supervisor aside to ask where the man was from. She laughed and explained that the man speaks the southern ENGLISH, which is different in so many ways from ordinary English. She explained that it took her years to learn the language.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by CH3COO(m): 4:45am On Jul 06, 2008
such is the case with many blondes.  everything flies over their head.  they giggle about as much as you do.

silly excuses.  the english you learned in naija is preventing you from understanding the english used on this thread? hah  grin
Re: Smartest Us Presidents by Kobojunkie: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2008
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware: Global Economic Crisis Will Last 7 Years - Adeboye / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf) / Radio Biafra In London - And How Igbos Have Failed Before They Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.