Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? (927 Views)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by jucykiks4u(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2013
is this bad or it doesnt really matter..especially when he is the smoking and drinking type.
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by Ollybarbie219(f): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2013
Noooo....actually its very romantic cheesy
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by jucykiks4u(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Olly barbie219: Noooo....actually its very romantic cheesy
really?good for u
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by badmeat(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2013
You better protect ur investmentgrin,strip clubs are additive!OMG and he drinks n smokes,God help youcheesy
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by sweetpoison(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Nope...its not what he goes but what he comes with...HIV lube
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by jucykiks4u(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2013
bad meat: You better protect ur investmentgrin,strip clubs are additive!OMG and he drinks n smokes,God help youcheesy
seriously dont know what to think or hw to stop him..thx any way
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by jucykiks4u(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
sweetpoison: Nope...its not what he goes but what he comes with...HIV lube
thanks wuld keep dat in mind
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Y on earth would I enjoy the fact that my man loves seeing gals naked
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by jucykiks4u(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
thareta: Y on earth would I enjoy the fact that my man loves seeing gals naked
if u were in my shoes wat wuld u do..xpecially wen u have talked and talked up to d xtent dat he tells u to go wit him and he says dere is notin dere
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2013
jucykiks4u: if u were in my shoes wat wuld u do..xpecially wen u have talked and talked up to d xtent dat he tells u to go wit him and he says dere is notin dere
take a long walk to freedom!
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2013
If it's for a party or something, then I'd have no problem with it. If he makes a habit of it, then I'll do my best to bring the attention back on me. Hopefully, his visits don't become an addiction and I can nip it in time.

Your bf sounds like he has bad habits though. Do you ever talk to him about quitting smoking and drinking less? You may want to consider whether or not you can deal with such and the consequences they often bring in the long term.
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by UjSizzle(f): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Smoking, drinking and strippers...that's way too many bad habit for one man undecided

I'm not comfortable with the strip club.
Re: Is It Bad If Your Boyfriend Goes To Strip Clubs? by Vivly(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2013
jucykiks4u: if u were in my shoes wat wuld u do..xpecially wen u have talked and talked up to d xtent dat he tells u to go wit him and he says dere is notin dere
Trying to convince you that there's nothing there means there's so much there. It's either he's getting addicted or very much entertained

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Getting Into A Relationship / My Ex-boyfriend's New Wife Wants To Be My Friend / Farting Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.