Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection (3080 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ochillary: na our birth right
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Krasid(m): 5:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Let the best represent Nigeria, irrespective of the tribe.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Krasid: Let the best represent Nigeria, irrespective of the tribe.
#gbam#
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by isalegan2: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
tonnieblaise: abeg no call dat name again,dat man can giv person heartattack wit his style of coaching..i even heard some backroom staff are d ones doin d selection,his own job is just to sit on d bench and acts as coach,he does not even talk sef

What's your review of Siasia's style?

I know the foreign white guy was awful!
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
isale_gan2:

What's your review of Siasia's style?

I know the foreign white guy was awful!
siasia was beta in terms of tactics but his ego z way 2 much,how on earth will a coach not be able to tell wat kind of result he needs inoda 2 qualify

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by omar22(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2013
Siasia faced some serious ego, Keshi tackled these egos by dropping them from day 1, but Keshi had a better man management skills than Siasia
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
omar22: Siasia faced some serious ego, Keshi tackled these egos by dropping them from day 1, but Keshi had a better man management skills than Siasia
yeah....nd siasia was thinkin he z untouchable
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by pet7: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
let d best represent nigeria . every player must earn a place on current form and merit ,nt on tribe
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by rman: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
A lot of these tribalistic goons need to grow up.
What's the difference between you and those you accused of making tribalistic comments on the Eagles vs Ethiopia thread.

So u didnt notice some of your friends referring to some of the players as Biafra players.

I think a lot of poster have self esteem issues and they all come to nairaland to post rubbish or start idiotic threads.

If the OP doesn't have self esteem issues, you will not open a thread to address something as stupid as this. Do u guys even go out and mix with people? The Nigerians on the streets from Calabar to maiduguri, down to sokoto and back to Lagos don't care about the ethnicity of the players so far the team wins.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
rman: A lot of these tribalistic goons need to grow up.
What's the difference between you and those you accused of making tribalistic comments on the Eagles vs Ethiopia thread.

So u didnt notice some of your friends referring to some of the players as Biafra players.

I think a lot of poster have self esteem issues and they all come to nairaland to post rubbish or start idiotic threads.

If the OP doesn't have self esteem issues, you will not open a thread to address something as stupid as this. Do u guys even go out and mix with people? The Nigerians on the streets from Calabar to maiduguri, down to sokoto and back to Lagos don't care about the ethnicity of the players so far the team wins.
wat is dis one sayin and wat am i sayin??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch & Download Nigeria 1-0 Zambia Full Match Highlights And Goals HD / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / The Rise And Rise Of Asisat Oshoala (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.