Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,386 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (28210 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by yoged(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Despite al d bad news.ASSUU strike,boko haram, light issues nd oda government wahala.i hav a good news 4 u.its mz pleasure to inform u that MANGO Fruit is out. All u lovers of Mango....ℓȍℓ....*wink*
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by deletrue: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
This igbo and cocaine supervisor call
Tunu-Thief forustration increases as GEJ continues to record success. I just hope he will not go back to where he is coming from.. Each time I looked at his face, i usually likened his eye to a rooten fish flooting on top of water.
Has he forgoten how he dealt with Fashola because (he Fashola) refused him to play the god father role in Lagos? When he mobilised the state assembly trying to impeach Fashola. Such a rotten individual talking to GEJ. Lagosian and indeed the yoruba race don suffer. So he is their leader till now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by simpleseyi: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
chima12: Imagine an entire tribe being represented by the likes of fani kayode and Tinubu.what a sorry tribe.

The tribe that made you lose the civil war, the tribe that masacred 2 million Biafran men, women, children, goats and chickens. The tribe that made you fools cry to ICC to complain of genocide. The tribe that produce FFK who fathered Ojukwu's children. What more favour can we do to you?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
You call Sure-P a success? You call East/West road a success? Inability to lead just PDP a success? Inability to have a free n fair election of 36 people a success? You call the locomotive trains a success? you still call Boko Haram crises a success? Inability to pay States their statutory allocation for three months a success? Keeping the Navy idle while empowering militants like tompolo is also a success? Inability to pass the PIB is also a success? Or his obvious lack of control over his domestic appendage of power (Patience) is also a success? A first lady taking the position of a perm sec in Bayelsa is also a success?...if this is your definition of success then Tinubu must be really "scared"

deletrue: This igbo and cocaine supervisor call
Tunu-Thief forustration increases as GEJ continues to record success. I just hope he will not go back to where he is coming from.. Each time I looked at his face, i usually likened his eye to a rooten fish flooting on top of water.
Has he forgoten how he dealt with Fashola because (he Fashola) refused him to play the god father role in Lagos? When he mobilised the state assembly trying to impeach Fashola. Such a rotten individual talking to GEJ. Lagosian and indeed the yoruba race don suffer. So he is their leader till now?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: you're demented...what was the quoted price of crude oil that was used to draft the 2013 budget?
Now that the target price has been surpassed all year long why is Jonah broke?
Why is he finding it difficult to pay State allocation for close to three months?
Why is he enriching militants?
Comparing Nigeria to Syria?
What has Tinubu said that your brain can't comprehend?
2years ago Jonah was against SNC why is he suddenly making a U turn?
Be careful and be objective provided you are capable of doing so!

And I hope Tinubu won't be like the hunter that forgot where he laid his traps if his party gets a shot at office and raises this national question. Be careful what you sow Mr. Tinubu but it is good opposition to raise pertinent questions from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by lavivifubs: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Assessing GEJ's administration from a dispassionate point, I think the President himself has exhibited sincerity. I do not agree with Tinubu. He should give respect to GEJ who is right now, the president. Let the president conclude on the dialogue, and let us see what he will do with the result. Then we can talk!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by lastmessenger: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Tinubu keeps making himself look stupid 99% of the time, the remaining 1% is when he is serious in the bedroom. A political philistine who believes in money more than his people. A man who had a little less than 10million naira before contesting political office but enriched himself with billions straight from the Government purse, with billions worth of properties at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and United Kingdom, has no reason to criticize a President who owns a moderate house in his village and little or nothing more but ascends the top position to listen to the poor who needs a forum to vent their displeasure on salient national issues including State Police, Equitable Distribution of Resources, True Federalism etc.

Tinubu needs to know that prudent politicians do not counter their Presidents all of the time even when the policy is popular amongst the masses. By criticizing the convention of National Dialogue, he makes himself look not just stup1d but narrow minded.

Let us all dissociate ourselves from this greedy frog-eyed nematode of Bourdillon, his views are not that of the Great Yoruba Dynasty, neither is it the bloc view of APC.

Thanks for reading and agreeing with me.
Tinubu has never been against national dialogue.his main concern is the people that are incharge of the dialogue and the possibility that the recomendations of the dialogue may not be implemented to the letter.for me i dont see anything wrong with his line of thought.we should less tribalistic and more rational in making judgement.i support Gej but i think Tinubu has made a point which needs to looked into.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: talktimi!

wot hapin ?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
my friend let the president tackle other serious issues with genuine honesty! light, roads, Universities, health, NGF, Amaechi, New PDP...Boko H, those are more germaine issues than a Natl Conference that is not SOVEREIGN!

lavivifubs: Assessing GEJ's administration from a dispassionate point, I think the President himself has exhibited sincerity. I do not agree with Tinubu. He should give respect to GEJ who is right now, the president. Let the president conclude on the dialogue, and let us see what he will do with the result. Then we can talk!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by papamalik(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jonathan for 2015 jare. I have been enjoying steady power supply in my vicinity for 5 months now. If his achievement for the next 8 years will be the revival of PHCN then am OK.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Check there's some living in your vicinity...who probably influenced that! A change in govt will see a diff drama in ur zone!

papamalik: Jonathan for 2015 jare. I have been enjoying steady power supply in my vicinity for 5 months now. If his achievement for the next 8 years will be the revival of PHCN then am OK.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Seriousbusiness: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You sound like a broken record, a very unlettered nematode with irrelevant opinion. When was it important for you as a person and Tinubu as a political philistine to ascend a policy decision before its carried out. Tinubu is just one of the 160 million Nigerians and does not in anyway matter in decision making. If you say NO to Sovereign National Conference, you are sillier than I thought, but what more can I expect from a People who depend on monthly handouts from Abuja, a parasitic bunch of nematodes will be shocked when the dynamics are altered.

We are legion, we run this country now till 2019. We are the silent majority. We do not make noise, we make moves.

Keep quiet ,you make moves ,without Obasanjo,who was JOnah?
Anyway 2015 is arround we shall see.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by curtain: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: My friend sharrap and carry your AD banner!

WE THE WELL-MEANING YORUBAS RESIST BEING DRAGGED INTO ANY ALLIANCE WITH THE FULANI HERDS-MEN, KUNU-BRAINED COWS LIKE YOU AND TINUBU CAN CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELVES.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
You may call him a drug baron, a fraudster what u can take away from him is the intellingence he got, the experience he has and the way he thinks and do is things is superior to out president.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
who are you? Identify yourself!

curtain: WE THE WELL-MEANING YORUBAS RESIST BEING DRAGGED INTO ANY ALLIANCE WITH THE FULANI HERDS-MEN, KUNU-BRAINED COWS LIKE YOU AND TINUBU CAN CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELVES.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Goodbishop: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu is a focusless leader, how can a man who thinks he can do better condemns the person he elected
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Regarding this up coming conference, me and you need to talk, we need to discuss to know what I will gain if I continue to feed you, cloth you and build roads, etc with my Oil wealth. I need to know what you are doing about your cocoa or ground nut. I need to know why I should continue to be marginalized after providing for all of you.

Above all, I need to know why I should not secede and become a Nation as great as Qatar, as Kuweit, as Saudi Arabia.

I need to know......Join me, in Sovereign National Conference....cos I need to know!
- Funke Akindele.

GADDEM!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked uppercut. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Itoroetti(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: you're demented...what was the quoted price of crude oil that was used to draft the 2013 budget?
Now that the target price has been surpassed all year long why is Jonah broke?
Why is he finding it difficult to pay State allocation for close to three months?
Why is he enriching militants?
Comparing Nigeria to Syria?
What has Tinubu said that your brain can't comprehend?
2years ago Jonah was against SNC why is he suddenly making a U turn?
Be careful and be objective provided you are capable of doing so!

U sound myopic and silly.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
see this ikwere water front rat!

Itoroetti :

U sound myopic and silly.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by docadams: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.
I like your use of english language a lot. It shows that you are well read. But must u replay 'Uche Chukwumerije's role' all the time. History is replete with fanatical defenders of Nigerian rulers jumping ship seconds after relinquishing power or being forced out of office.
Well, I am not GEJ. But it is a rule of the thumb that a ruler who wants to be a leader of his people would not bat an eyelid when stoned with a rotten egg. He will stand straight faced and ask why. On the order hand, he will try to put some distance between himself and those that see nothing wrong in whatever he does. The later group is the one that will lead him to his downfall because they deliberately eliminate all caution signs on the onerous path of governance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by notinmege: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
"TIN-UBU better off in TIN-CAN than in state matters"
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by hopismo: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
see another drunken fisherman!

notinmege: "TIN-UBU better off in TIN-CAN than in state matters"
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
notinmege: "TIN-UBU better off in TIN-CAN than in state matters"
SMH for you.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
How can a man who can not fix the minutest of Nigeria's problem which is ASUU for 3 months ever chair a conference targeted to address the gargantuan and ocean of Nigeria's problems? Where is the security to hold such conference? Jonathan is the funniest president from the days of Adam. I won't even watch his role if ever he was in Nollywood. I thought Yara dua was dull, until I met Jonathan. I so doubt is doctorate decree even.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: You call Sure-P a success? You call East/West road a success? Inability to lead just PDP a success? Inability to have a free n fair election of 36 people a success? You call the locomotive trains a success? you still call Boko Haram crises a success? Inability to pay States their statutory allocation for three months a success? Keeping the Navy idle while empowering militants like tompolo is also a success? Inability to pass the PIB is also a success? Or his obvious lack of control over his domestic appendage of power (Patience) is also a success? A first lady taking the position of a perm sec in Bayelsa is also a success?...if this is your definition of success then Tinubu must be really "scared"

SURE P is working, ive met many beneficiaries. East/West road is still undergoing massive construction, you know say the road long well well but anytime ure chanced pls take a trip along the road. PDP issue na beans, even the so called rebels have refused to decamp. They love the party so much and dem go settle. Governors forum election is a problem of the governors not the president. Locomotive trains is a success whether you like it or not even Aregbesola recognises its importance & uses it to celebrate ileya every year. Btw there is a 25 yr road map for the railway sector which includes the rehabilitation of these locomotives which have been dormant for close to two decades till other infrastructure like stable electricity (which is being worked on) are put in place for high speed trains to finally take over. BH crisis is being contained in the best way possible right now so as not to throw the country into an ethno-religeous civil war. A simple course on military tactics & stratagem will prove this to you. The Navy is not idle, if you doubt go burst pipeline then see what will happen to you. The PIB is with the senate, they have refused to pass the bill. Whenever they round up with the bill & the president refuses to sign it into law then you can complain. You dont stay in the same house with Gej to know if he cant control his wife. Anyways, its their private domestic affair not yours. PEJ was promoted by her employers the Bayelsa state govt & not the fg. If her employer feels she deserves a promotion, who are you to argue about it instead its better you impress your own oga so you can gain promotion too. Tinubu on the other hand has kept a deafening silence ever since the corruption/embezzlement case against the Lagos house of assembly speaker started & has also used his influence to make his wife a senator, his inlaw an assembly member & his daughter an iya oloja . Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: You call Sure-P a success? You call East/West road a success? Inability to lead just PDP a success? Inability to have a free n fair election of 36 people a success? You call the locomotive trains a success? you still call Boko Haram crises a success? Inability to pay States their statutory allocation for three months a success? Keeping the Navy idle while empowering militants like tompolo is also a success? Inability to pass the PIB is also a success? Or his obvious lack of control over his domestic appendage of power (Patience) is also a success? A first lady taking the position of a perm sec in Bayelsa is also a success?...if this is your definition of success then Tinubu must be really "scared"

SURE P is working, ive met many beneficiaries. East/West road is still undergoing massive construction, you know say the road long well well but anytime ure chanced pls take a trip along the road. PDP issue na beans, even the so called rebels have refused to decamp. They love the party so much and dem go settle. Governors forum election is a problem of the governors not the president. Locomotive trains is a success whether you like it or not even Aregbesola recognises its importance & uses it to celebrate ileya every year. Btw there is a 25 yr road map for the railway sector which includes the rehabilitation of these locomotives which have been dormant for close to two decades till other infrastructure like stable electricity (which is being worked on) are put in place for high speed trains to finally take over. BH crisis is being contained in the best way possible right now so as not to throw the country into an ethno-religeous civil war. A simple course on military tactics & stratagem will prove this to you. The Navy is not idle, if you doubt go burst pipeline then see what will happen to you. The PIB is with the senate, they have refused to pass the bill. Whenever they round up with the bill & the president refuses to sign it into law then you can complain. You dont stay in the same house with Gej to know if he cant control his wife. Anyways, its their private domestic affair not yours. PEJ was promoted by her employers the Bayelsa state govt & not the fg. If her employer feels she deserves a promotion, who are you to argue about it instead its better you impress your own oga so you can gain promotion too. Tinubu on the other hand has kept a deafening silence ever since the corruption/embezzlement case against the Lagos house of assembly speaker started & has also used his influence to make his wife a senator, his inlaw an assembly member & his daughter an iya oloja . Wahala dey
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
I heard der is dz injection they used to give mentally derailed ppl, they better catch dz Tinubu and his yoruba cohorts b4, it becomes a FAANI Kayode case o...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by igbeke: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
funnyx: Jona will do very well in mr Ibu's role undecided
wat? An !diot posted dis and some lun@tics liked it?
Sincerely, u guys will never seize to amaze me. what do u truly want? a listening leader or a dictator like abacha?
as for dat tinubu, Yorubas shud pls for once, prove to him dat u are wiser.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
talktimi am not satisfied with your responses but this is not the forum for OUR discussion!

talktimi: SURE P is working, ive met many beneficiaries. East/West road is still undergoing massive construction, you know say the road long well well but anytime ure chanced pls take a trip along the road. PDP issue na beans, even the so called rebels have refused to decamp. They love the party so much and dem go settle. Governors forum election is a problem of the governors not the president. Locomotive trains is a success whether you like it or not even Aregbesola recognises its importance & uses it to celebrate ileya every year. Btw there is a 25 yr road map for the railway sector which includes the rehabilitation of these locomotives which have been dormant for close to two decades till other infrastructure like stable electricity (which is being worked on) are put in place for high speed trains to finally take over. BH crisis is being contained in the best way possible right now so as not to throw the country into an ethno-religeous civil war. A simple course on military tactics & stratagem will prove this to you. The Navy is not idle, if you doubt go burst pipeline then see what will happen to you. The PIB is with the senate, they have refused to pass the bill. Whenever they round up with the bill & the president refuses to sign it into law then you can complain. You dont stay in the same house with Gej to know if he cant control his wife. Anyways, its their private domestic affair not yours. PEJ was promoted by her employers the Bayelsa state govt & not the fg. If her employer feels she deserves a promotion, who are you to argue about it instead its better you impress your own oga so you can gain promotion too. Tinubu on the other hand has kept a deafening silence ever since the corruption/embezzlement case against the Lagos house of assembly speaker started & has also used his influence to make his wife a senator, his inlaw an assembly member & his daughter an iya oloja . Wahala dey
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
You pple should leave Tinubu alone and focus on your mandate in Aso villa! or has Jonah established a committee for Nairaland? undecided

igbeke:
wat? An !diot posted dis and some lun@tics liked it?
Sincerely, u guys will never seize to amaze me. what do u truly want? a listening leader or a dictator like abacha?
as for dat tinubu, Yorubas shud pls for once, prove to him dat u are wiser.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Billyonaire

Your words are PRICELESS... Couldn't laugh enough grin grin grin

No comments, just observing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Wally Adeyemo To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.