Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,947 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? (622 Views)

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / What Are/is The Criteria For A Thread To Make Frontpage??@mods / Have You Ever Given Or Received Bribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Capableben(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
This is very serious. I have made/created many threads which are both benefiting and enlightening. Yet, i made frontpage only once with the thread i least expected to even make fp.
It pains me alot. The threads attract great crowd/comments yet it doesnt get moved to fp.

The most excruciating part is that i see posts which mine are by far better than on fp.

MY QUESTION: MUST I BRIBE TO MAKE FRONTPAGE
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Cuteclem: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
the thing tire me o politics on nairaland I think pple send card to mods to make fp
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Capableben(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
its so unfair.............
very unfair

1 Like

Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
People are thinking how to make a life and earn a living and hopefully make things easy for their family while frontpage is your problem. You are such a fool and deserve to be slapped hard until you lose a tooth.

1 Like

Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Capableben(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
blink182: People are thinking how to make a life and earn a living and hopefully make things easy for their family while frontpage is your problem. You are such a fool and deserve to be slapped hard until you lose a tooth.
https://www.nairaland.com/1420697/beverly-osu-says-she-didn

HAIL THE PEOPLE TRYING TO EARN A LIVING.
COW.

If it is so u should quit nairaland.
cow. (May God forgive me)

1 Like

Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Tuntheycr7: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
What does profiteth a man that thy post maketh the front page yet thou haveth no money in his pocket yet maketh money for Seun
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben:

COW.

men e kill am..(hahahahahahahahahaha) my ppl nor be by force to post...dem no put gun 4 ur head say make u post..if u nor lyk d post off ur fone..shikena
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Fynestboi: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
I guess i can take a deep breath now that you have two of ur topic grace the fp.. I smh 4 u fa
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Fynestboi: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
I guess i can take a deep breath now that you have two of ur topic grace the fp.. I smh 4 u fagringringringrin
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Fynestboi: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben: This is very serious. I have made/created many threads which are both benefiting and enlightening. Yet, i made frontpage only once with the thread i least expected to even make fp.
It pains me alot. The threads attract great crowd/comments yet it doesnt get moved to fp.

The most excruciating part is that i see posts which mine are by far better than on fp.

MY QUESTION: MUST I BRIBE TO MAKE FRONTPAGE
so now do you bribe me?? undecided to have ur topic on fp, there are sumtns u need to undastand before jumping into conclusion. Enjoy the fame while it last gringringringrin..
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Capableben(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fynestboi: so now do you bribe me?? undecided to have ur topic on fp, there are sumtns u need to undastand before jumping into conclusion. Enjoy the fame while it last gringringringrin..
lol; oga me i dey bow.
welldone.
na condition make cow slow!
i dey hail
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Fynestboi: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben:
lol; oga me i dey bow.
welldone.
na condition make cow slow!
i dey hail
enjoy ya self brogringringrin
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Capableben:

COW.

it is obvious you are a minor. What a waste. Mummy and daddy still take care of your bills. I should have known.
Re: Must I Bribe To Make Frontpage??? by Capableben(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2013
blink182: it is obvious you are a minor. What a waste. Mummy and daddy still take care of your bills. I should have known.
hahahaha this guy don dy kolo o.
wetin
ke ife mmere gi?
i force u to post
jobless man claiming to be a prof.......
mtchew....
only jobless pple create dis ur type of thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1465755/why-married-couples-look-alike

(may GOD forgiv me)

(1) (Reply)

Times Printers Insult To Nigerians / Memorable Events That Happened To You In 2013 / Soldiers Kill Redeemed Church Pastor, Injure Many In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.