Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,339 members, 7,971,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Immigration Services Vs The Married Women - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Immigration Services Vs The Married Women (1186 Views)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Nigerian Immigration Services 2013/2014 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Services Vs The Married Women by ronny1(f): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2008
pls i want to know why the federal government does not want to employe the married women. is it a crime now in this country to be married?. i have B.sc in computer science with 2.1 still can not be employed.where is this country going to? when our husband can not get a better job and we their wifes doing nothing at home. does the federal government want to stop girl's education? because it is a girl that we grow to become a woman,pls i need a reply form somebody. it is painful sitting at home with my certificate.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Services Vs The Married Women by kufreabasi(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2008
ronny1:

please i want to know why the federal government does not want to employe the married women. is it a crime now in this country to be married?. i have B.sc in computer science with 2.1 still can not be employed.where is this country going to? when our husband can not get a better job and we their wifes doing nothing at home. does the federal government want to stop girl's education? because it is a girl that we grow to become a woman,please i need a reply form somebody. it is painful sitting at home with my certificate.

my dear it is really painful indeed, Nigeria is our country but not a place to rely on.
all you need do is look for a better business of your own and invest on to make your
life meaningful.All our country knows is to bring in foreigners to come and invest while they will be ontop to collect bribe and corrupt this nation they way it is now.
Imagine, common teachers salary, they can't pay.so you should be federal government to yourself and your family

(1) (Reply)

Uac Test! Anything? / First Bank Recruiting / Where Jobs Are!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.