Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

Seamless Browsing Installation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Seamless Browsing Installation (775 Views)

MTN SIM REGISTRATION: "The Process Is Seamless, Organised, Quick And Relaxing." / My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seamless Browsing Installation by ralph007(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2008
hello comrade @nairaland, it has been quite long when i speak last on this platform
but i don come again like before,you testify to how i made loud noise about free
gprs browsing,the reason for not hearing from me is that fellow nigeria bastardize
opportunity given to them by sending scam mail with this God given grace and b/4
you could spell jack robbinson, the facilitator ban nigerian from using their server
aqain,with excuse that they are upgrading their server.but trust nigeria sha,
this is another opportunity,the former system is call freedom surf.but this new
one. what is it call?, to lay your hand on it just call and negotiate
the price with me,its working perfectly, BROWSING FOR FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP
OR DESKTOP .my phone number is 08083139803
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by brinebaba(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2008
Freedom is dead,
wot is d assurance dat dis one won't die??
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by ralph007(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2008
freedom is not dead,they are are still active,but only that nigeria is bared from using their
server.but this one will; stay because you can buy their service as well as using it for free
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by brinebaba(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2008
Hmmmm
no need of u longing tins,"""FrEEDom""" is dead en buried in naija.
Bt anyway,bunk me wit dis new one u r saying
*let me see if its convincing*
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by werlay(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2008
Cursed
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by samuelk(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2008
y?
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by werlay(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
angry z!
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by samuelk(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2008
y?
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by ralph007(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2008
thanks for your question,freedom come and go,though its not as if they are no more existing,
its only that, Nigerian were bared from using their server again. but before freedom existence
in Nigeria, we have been using one thing or the other. just because freedom doesn't allow us
to use their service,does not mean that we should be subjected to vanity,we have to go
ahead and and find another means.when freedom exist i campaign for them,and they left
that didn't stop me from given up.but if its about money that involve,to me some things what
taking risk of.
most in particular when it comes to browsing, to me i can risk any amount that is reasonable,
to try it out.knowing what it cost to browse or to have Internet connection in Nigeria.
some asked me why i didn't give the information on browsing for free?but my answer
is simple,because i paid for it.i paid ten thousand to have it.and more so, to prevent over
crowding that goes with free thing.because the more people on the server the more
slower it become.this are my excuse,
thanks for reading. grin cheesy
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by fxmaxony(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2008
@poster, Give more info, in a coded form, I want to know which NEtworks it works with, Mail me at Maxony@myway.com make we yan well.
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by brinebaba(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2008
NOisE!
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by samuelk(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2008
MuSiC
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2008
Make software names more discreet.Freedom=f/m.Simple!
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by samuelk(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2008
Hmm
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by koolkamzzy(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2008
@ mooiwa
why not give us the clue for ur working freedom or do u also want to collect money before giving it to us, then just name ur price
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by brinebaba(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2008
*i smell sumtin*
*conspiracy*
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by koolkamzzy(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2008
@ Ralph00
even if u are not giving it out for free, i bet u that sooner or later very body have it and they might block it again.
i paid 4000 at a seminer for the freedom sturf and at the end of the day what did i get?
what is the assurance that they are not going to block this one
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by samuelk(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2008
hmm
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by ralph007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
hi my man,koolkamzzy. many highly intelligent nigerian have been asking me this one same question
what if this new seamless browsing also run away,or better say, disappoint us?Great question,
my answer:if they disappoint us we will find another means,soldier go soldier come,barrack will
never be empty;but concerning the money thats is involved,, if i were you i will count my cost,
and see if the risk what taking,let me say if i buy the software or rather, let say the information
for five thousand naira,i will now calculate how much i would have spend within a month to
browse,at cyber cafe,then if the five thousand is within that range then it worth trying,
but if its better for me to go to cyber cafe ,then i will ignore the noise make about this stuff
But in my own case its much prettier for me to pay even ten thousand for the software,
because i spent alot of time on the net,and considered how slow some cyber cafe server
is,you can imagine how much i have to pay in a month to browse,compare to browsing free
with this software,that6s is my analysis b/4 i made up my mind to buy your freedom then
and I'm grateful that after freedom another one is available,I'm not disappointed.
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by brinebaba(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dude u needa get a life!
Re: Seamless Browsing Installation by dami9ja(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
Make that 2 lives!

(1) (Reply)

Changing Your Callerid / Why You Need An Iphone / Tips To To Free Online Text To Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.