Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon (28528 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by AUSVINS(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
After d whole dream na who come wake u up?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by mysticgal(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
thank God for your life,kai armed robbers,they are big meance to the society as a whole.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by ifyalways(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Calling your husbands?
Egbon,aboki,nwanna,ochare,abey,mon ami . . . Na you sabi. cheesy

BabaAlabi: So na empty primary school be the best location to chop banana.....I smell lies.
Haahahaha
Helep me ask oh. Hunter enter bush come turn to bush meat. grin
@OP,wetin you find go empty,deserted school building

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Arysexy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why is dis incomplete story on FP already? D OP has not completed d story and its already here, oh I see it has d ogili (umuahia) dat can invite d flies (bigots).

@ MOD ekarooooo! Hapi meatless sallah!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by touchmeder: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Such a shame he didnt write the story in one full swoop to avoid the doubting Thomas from scaring him off. Always something to learn from these sort of tales.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
The reason We have TWO EARS is so we could listen more and talk less. Una for don wait make the Op finish em tory b4 una start to bash am, Who knows, one could learn a thing or two from his Story.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by benkings(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
eyaaaaah!

RIP to this thread!!

Wicked Nlers grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
For the fact that it happened in UMUAHIA Eastern Nigeria, I believe the story. Everything is possible in that axis .

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by benkings(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
ifyalways:
Egbon,aboki,nwanna,ochare,abey,mon ami . . . Na you sabi. cheesy

Haahahaha
@OP,wetin you find go empty,deserted school building
OP qo smoke iqbo he com see pesin wen smoke pass am for there grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by fuckluv(f): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg @OP, I dey enjoy this super story o grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by lightheart(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Intelligence, brother.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tales by night light

Goodluck on #yourpreachingtoarmedrobbersministry
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by fuckluv(f): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
ifyalways:

Haahahaha

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
[size=70pt]IN GOD WE TRUST.........[/size]
watch out for part two

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by eposho: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
The day armed bandit waylay me for owo junction on my way
To lagos on. a night bus ,how come I know fit write my encounter
Lyk this brave op.?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
ifyalways: LMAO.

Just enter Arochukwu street go report am give Joe-King Jaquar. cheesy Super story.

You go deserted school building go eat banana? You sef never tok wetin you dey find.
Talk true jor,na ganja you go smoke dia,the banana was for stepping down.LOL

U sef dey smoke ganja to fit sabi all ds description. .. lool..
The guy na confirm smoker

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: So you applied common sense, why didn't you bind the power behind d bullet?

Na your obituary for dey front page
lwkm
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by ritux: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why is everyone acting like Carzola (the die hard cultist). Every small talk you guyz will just chicken out.

Not good man...not good
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by ujchief(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
The name of the school is St. Stephens primary school; its behind St. Stephen's Anglican church. Its well known centre for evening football games for young lads. The guy must have seen you as a JJC to attempt robbing you at that school.

That playground has turned to centre for gamblers, weed smokers and touts. In a bid to check this, the Anglican church barricaded that part of Eket street and mounted a heavy gate there. But the touts still find their way into the school at odd hours to smoke their weed and play gamble.

I believe your story. At least, you learnt two things;

1. Don't argue with a man with a gun.
2. Check number one above.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by jahbiz: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
I cant find a single point to believe you so go and tel this story to Akpos your close friend. Pack well trailler dey com.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Noneroone(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
The story sounds unbelievable indeed. However i dont believe it is false. It could be a toy gun.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by thegoodone: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
i belive d guy.it happen to me during my nysc at umuahwa.they collected 2k from me at gun point.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by ujchief(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
thegoodone: i belive d guy.it happen to me during my nysc at umuahwa.they collected 2k from me at gun point.

Not the same place exactly. Yours is a town in Tanzania.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by modestdude(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some people here are forming so hard not to be termed gullible Nigerians hence the assesing and reassessing of this young man's narrative encounter. Come to think of it, if i may ask them. What is actually wrong in finding a quiet time with a bunch of bannana in a primary school compound where some children were playing football at broad daylight?
If you love watching kids play football along the streets or anywhere like i do, you will understand it is not wrong to be found in such arenas

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by chakula: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Already lying on my bed and my mind suggested Nairaland for me and luckly enough Mr Entertainer is at work. What a super story? grin when next you have a banana finish it at the sale point to avoid being rob by your partner in ..........

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
validplanet:

unbelievable, right? dont bother to read.

but if any of the security agents in umuahia should come across this post. the should know that particular primary school serves as a hide outs for these young men.

i guess am wasting my time typing this.

I "liked" ur post for the last line. People make things so hard sometimes. Doesn't change your story or who it may help even if its you by telling the story. Things could have gone badly for you. Big ups to you for speaking your mind even with your head at stake (not worth it to me tho). I pray one of these days you make the difference you seem to want to make

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by chakula: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Already lying on my bed and my mind suggested Nairaland for me and luckly enough Mr Entertainer is at work. What a super story? grin

when next you have a banana finish it at home or at the sale point to avoid being rob by your partner in ..........
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by aieromon(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
validplanet: o boy. the young man got provoked. he stood up and wanted to test the gun on my leg. he wanted to know if God wld make it not to work...

haa! i told him to calm down...and emptied my pockets for him.... N2000 plus

grin grin grin

So na banana make you dey philosophise crinkum crankum anyhow?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by thegoodone: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
ujchief:

Not the same place exactly. Yours is a town in Tanzania.
i said umuahwa in abia state in 2006.they carry gun like hand set there.they attacked me 3times.
Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why dont you lads learn a lesson or two from this story, I feel its truth, but I know many people will still disagree with you even if you say that their father is a man.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by ujchief(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
thegoodone: i said umuahwa in abia state in 2006.they carry gun like hand set there.they attacked me 3times.

Olodo! Stop advertising your ignorance in a public forum. There's no place they carry gun like handset in Nigeria; although, the town you mentioned is not in Abia state, neither is it in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon by thrugemaster(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Codedrock:
when will nigerians stop using AM FOR I'M? Even our celebs make same mistake on twitter.

are our celebrities educated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.