Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector (4419 Views)

Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / FG Completes The First Black Box Flight Safety Laboratory In Africa- AIB Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by tomakint: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
father ab: [size=18pt]Biggest Lie in the century. Those Silos were built by Yar'adua presidency. Not GEJ. I was part of the project![/size] Ђ☺w can people lie like dis?
BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY.......I CALL HOLY GHOST FIRE ON...........BE CAREFUL, GOD IS WATCHING YOU!
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by taharqa: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
tomakint:
Pls T, refer this thread to the complaints section ASAP, it must hit the FRONTPAGE today or else.......
My Bruv, am browsing with my yeye phone. Can't copy any link with it. Can you do that, plz?
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by initiate: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk:

shocked shocked shocked [size=18pt]R.I.P English[/size]

RIP SENSE OF HUMOUR

now everything needs to be explained slowly with crayon as done in nollywood
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by taharqa: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
father ab: [size=18pt]Biggest Lie in the century. Those Silos were built by Yar'adua presidency. Not GEJ. I was part of the project![/size] Ђ☺w can people lie like dis?
NO. It was actuali built by Aguiyi-Ironsi...
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by fatherab1: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
INSIDER INFO:
When yar'adua won on PDP and yerima was d ANPP party leader, Yar'adua pleaded with him †̥☺ bring the ANPP †̥☺ join his Unity Govt, so as an agric inclined person, he bargained †̥☺ be given a multi-billion silos contract as his settlement with an up-front payment. Yar'adua agreed and he swapped d ANPP over †̥☺ his govt though their candidate Buhari was in court challenging yar adua.

I was among the 3 Structural Engineers that did d designs of the silo bases which was based on the silo specifications sent from the manufacturer (foreign partner) abroad. It was so urgent that we worked on it from 24th dec till 25the dec that year.
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by pet7: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
u yorubas call Gej all sorts of names but look at what he is doing trying to bring reforms to all sectors if other head of states have each done something nigera would have gone far
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by tomakint: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
taharqa: My Bruv, am browsing with my yeye phone. Can't copy any link with it. Can you do that, plz?
Sorry bruv, I just saw this, I have done just that you can see my report at the complaint section, I am expecting the mods to put it on Frontpage anytime soon! Cheers Bruv wink

1 Like

Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by taharqa: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2013
tomakint:
Sorry bruv, I just saw this, I have done just that you can see my report at the complaint section, I am expecting the mods to put it on Frontpage anytime soon! Cheers Bruv wink
Thnks, Bruv.... Lets see what d MODS wud do now??
Re: FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector by taharqa: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2013
pet7: u yorubas call Gej all sorts of names but look at what he is doing trying to bring reforms to all sectors if other head of states have each done something nigera would have gone far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke, Has A Massage For Buhari / Buhari: The Problems Of Having An Illiterate As President / Who Will Be The New Governor Of Rivers State For The 90 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.