Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha (21486 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cocoduck: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2013
mekaboy:

I am from anambra state and I will tell u the level of insecurity in that state is unbearable compared to enugu or even lagos. I hardly hear of kidnappers or robbers asking someone to leave their state.

I know 2 of my friends whose wealthy fathers were assassinated in anambra state, in their villages. I mean these people are from anambra state, they live in enugu, own properties and companies in lagos and abuja, only for them to be killed in the village in anambra.

I think there is more wickedness in the hearts of we anamrarians than other parts of nigeria. Its like for u to be rich and do business in anambra state now, you have to get some kind of charm for protection.
Shut up your filthy mouth. you bastardic barbaric liar. you are not from ANAMBARA state and you have never been to ANAMBARA state. the whole of Nigeria your country is a criminal's paradise.Don't come thereto demonize my region. this is one of the reasons we need to restructure the country and have state police. Instead of running your filthy mouth on this forum

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by olopan(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
ooh oohh!!! i tire for this crises,clashes, and angry kidnapping and the angry killings from the south east oooo
but if you think that the man in question get juju from shocked okija shrine oya like this post!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by MrMcJay(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
cocoduck:
Shut up your filthy mouth. you bastardic barbaric liar. you are not from ANAMBARA state and you have never been to ANAMBARA state. the whole of Nigeria your country is a criminal's paradise.Don't come thereto demonize my region. this is one of the reasons we need to restructure the country and have state police. Instead of running your filthy mouth on this forum

State Police? Don't you have Massob security? Local Vigilantes nko?
What of Bakassi Boys? Were they not the ones who killed Barnabas Igwe and his wife, Angela?

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by snika: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
Thank God you are talking of iboland. Please where is this iboland? Is it inside your father's farmland in your village in yerobaland? sad

Please do more research and give me feedback as to where this iboland is situated. angry

4chi: I laugh when people talk about govt. declaring a state of emergency in the north or anywhere else. THE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST HAS BEEN

UNDER A STATE OF EMERGENCY FOR EONS. It's been a permanent dusk to Dawn curfew in nearly all parts of iboland for several years.

Onitsha is particularly notorious. It's a completely lawless and disorganised haven for all sorts of hardened criminals.it's pure Mogadishu out

there.thank God for Lagos, for were the south east an independent nation,the refugee crisis would have been unmanageable....

Mogadishu's got nothing on iboland....pure anomie all the way.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Bunch of illitrates who claim they go to school but can't spell four letter words as simple as 'Igbo'.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by hammedkola(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2013
“But I told them that nobody can force me out of Onitsha or Anambra State. They probably thought I was inside the car because when they forced the door open, they were asking where is Oga?, before they left.”

Correct man of the soil wink, money makes the jazz very effective
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by MrMcJay(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Even in other parts of Nigeria, we know where the kidnappers hail from.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Cuche: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
8 pm in most communities in the State is like 1am in other places. The streets are deserted by people. It is time to make money by the notorious SARS, they specialize in arresting people for what they call loitering. By 7pm, loitering? in front of your house?
Armed criminals are not the only problem in Anambra but the complicity of law enforcement agents and the Government.
Recently, a business man was framed, arrested and his hotel destroyed all within 24hrs by the Government.
As for GUO, Why say miraculous for something that Ode eshi does. Assassins kill a grand O master?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by hopilo: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay: Why did Ojukwu die outside Igboland?

Why does OUK live in Lagos?

Where was Peter Obi based before he became Governor?

Every January, why do the eastern bus parks swell with people as if there is a war going on?

Why don't Igbo sons stay back and invest after Christmas and New year?

Why do some jokers wave Israeli flags, but want to die in Lagos?

The answer is the reason why those returnees want 1 Billion to go back to Lagos. If GUO could be targeted for assasination, I guess they would be targets for practice.

The Igbos are the best enterprenuer in Nigeria, and to be successful you have to explore the very difficult terrains to dig money out. that is the reason we had live with oil under us without knowing until the white man discovered it. Landlord please travel and see.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Chino72:

I don't know how some of u reason. The level of insecurity in enugu is equally higher even without money in the state. Another name for lagos is high level insecurity. Was obianodo not attacked in lagos recently almost killed him? Was commissioner of police not killed recently in enugu? Onitsha GRA the home to so many VIPs of SE descent. I think the major economic cities as lagos, ph, onitsha, kano etc needs more security due to the level of capital that moves thru the cities.

true, but that's not enuf reason to say that Anambra is safer than Enugu.
the reason is obvious sha
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
ikwere militant: i can see hw ur elders controld bank robery in ur region

I can't see how ur elders controlled poverty and toutship in ur region.
Ibadan is the capital of core Yoruba SW bah?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
cocoduck:

Well u can shout all you want but let me ask u. What is nightlife like in onitsha? Do people sit out in joints till late at night? Do people go clubbing ? Once it is 6 o'clock everyone is locked in their houses.

Its only the truth that will set u free, the first step to change is to realize their is a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its like every yoruba man is now from lagos state.. Lagos is to Nigeria what New York is to USA & to the world. Its foolishness for anyone to come here and write rubbish about Ibos going to Lagos. You can as well tell the world to stop going to NY.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by ikweremilitant: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
JECBOSS:
source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/guo-escapes-assassination-onitsha/
hopilo: The Igbos are the best enterprenuer in Nigeria, and to be successful you have to explore the very difficult terrains to dig money out. that is the reason we had live with oil under us without knowing until the white man discovered it. Landlord please travel and see.
JECBOSS:
source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/guo-escapes-assassination-onitsha/
u dat is talkng i knw ure one of those misrable yorubas has nt travld out of dia hamlets you lay clian to lagos cos its close to u nd d best u do im d state is to increase d amount of touts in d state.d ibos re highly mobile nd enterprisng pepl nd nt lazy as u yorubas.so u yorubas should quit d jelousy nd measure up
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by specco(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1: Chineke mehhhh.

No wonder they are always running to Lagos, small London and Dubai of ibos.

In case you have forgotten, Lagos as it is today is developed with our common wealth just as Abuja is now being put together with our money. That's why you see hoards from osun, ekiti, oyo, Edo, Bayelsa, Kano,Taraba, Imo, Anambra, ondo and others troop to lagos. It is there commonn heritag and nobody or tribe has a stake in lagos more than others. Lagos is for all and there's nothing you can do about it. You have your akure,oshogbo,abeokuta,Ibadan,ogbomosho and others and we have seen their squalid conditions when left solely to Yorubas to develope.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by gerald09(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
My pal just came in from Anambra state yesterday and he says d insecurity in Anambra state is horrible. They kidnapping demselves, assassinating themselves just for 1 or 4 men to rule. Politics in Nigeria is only for the criminally insane.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by superstar1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
specco:

In case you have forgotten, Lagos as it is today is developed with our common wealth just as Abuja is now being put together with our money. That's why you see hoards from osun, ekiti, oyo, Edo, Bayelsa, Kano,Taraba, Imo, Anambra, ondo and others troop to lagos. It is there commonn heritag and nobody or tribe has a stake in lagos more than others. Lagos is for all and there's nothing you can do about it. You have your akure,oshogbo,abeokuta,Ibadan,ogbomosho and others and we have seen their squalid conditions when left solely to Yorubas to develope.

Even if they are squalors, we are not running away from there. All those places you mentioned are far secured than even Lagos. Don't you get it. While will Onitsha be Mogadishu, why will Aba be as dirty as that. Is that Yorubas fault again? Please. Face your problems and demand more from the bunch of jokers you are parading as governors.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by queenmeenat(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Bossforeva] Hey! Hey!! Bro plz dn't generalise this, U rather say there is more WICKEDNESS in ur VILLAGE or even KINDRED than bringing it down to every ANAMBRALIANS. Dn't be like TINUBU that went to condemn his country PRESIDENT in the USA. Dn't even know what was his intentions for doing so. Who knows, he wanted OBAMA to block JONATHAN on Facebook cox they've been FB Friends for so long. [/quote. ]
U're jst a case study of wot a jester should be, we are talking about Anambra and its social vices here, So how does dat concern Tinubu or is he part of ur nest of killers, U guys av. Criminality problem which should be dealt wt, Despite Igbos nt up to 60% of any South west state , of every 10 armed robbers or criminals in either Lagos or Ibadan, 6 must always. Be Igbo, y y y yand y, pls I need an answer.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think is political cool
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cocoduck: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay:

State Police? Don't you have Massob security? Local Vigilantes nko?
What of Bakassi Boys? Were they not the ones who killed Barnabas Igwe and his wife, Angela?
Voila. now we all know you are not from ANAMBARA state . btw vigilante organizations cannot replace the state controled police force. they can only play supporting role like the Japanese yakuza
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
engineerd: LOL....Is today anti-ibo day or something? I'm waiting for the fight from other threads to spill over here soon...LMAO.....But why do Igbos and their flat heads like to kill?...sorry i couldn't resist... grin
onuku di njo! Sorry for the womb that bore you
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Cleanman(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
cocoduck:
Voila. now we all know you are not from ANAMBARA state . btw vigilante organizations cannot replace the state controled police force. they can only play supporting role like the Japanese yakuza
Did he mentioned that he is frm Anamboro before?..my guy read well....But truth be told,Igbos are simply wicked to themselves...bunch of wicked peepo....y una no go dey run come SW?.If fashola deport those potential assasins now,una go go protest 4 UN headquarters...mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Chino72: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
mekaboy:

Well u can shout all you want but let me ask u. What is nightlife like in onitsha? Do people sit out in joints till late at night? Do people go clubbing ? Once it is 6 o'clock everyone is locked in their houses.

Its only the truth that will set u free, the first step to change is to realize their is a problem.

U don't know what you are saying. Was it not in ur state that a serving police commissioner was killed? Was it not in ur state that they fight cult war everyday and kill so many people? Wat could be worse than that that a police commissioner was killed in ur state and u come here to tell me that it is safe.

Onitsha has nite life in GRA, Omagba, federal housing, Awka rd, limca rd etc. U don't expect nite life at headbridge just like u don't expect nite life at Oshodi.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Chimeluv(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
gerald09: My pal just came in from Anambra state yesterday and he says d insecurity in Anambra state is horrible. They kidnapping demselves, assassinating themselves just for 1 or 4 men to rule. Politics in Nigeria is only for the criminally insane.
BIG LIE !
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Chino72: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1:

Even if they are squalors, we are not running away from there. All those places you mentioned are far secured than even Lagos. Don't you get it. While will Onitsha be Mogadishu, why will Aba be as dirty as that. Is that Yorubas fault again? Please. Face your problems and demand more from the bunch of jokers you are parading as governors.

Did anybody complain to u? The least SE town is like New York when compared to SW states. We all know that SW is the most barbaric, crime infested region. Apart from lagos which is not yerobaland other parts of the region are all dungeons. Was it not in yerobaland funsho williams, bola ige, kudirat, daramola, etc were all killed?

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by laclass(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Trail ii: Dis is d same reason why investors don't want to site dere biz in eastern part of the country. Dats y dey prefer SW to any oda part of the country. Even d rich igbos would prefer to live in cities like lagos abuja, ibadan and kaduna.

and so?
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by superstar1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chino72:

Did anybody complain to u? The least SE town is like New York when compared to SW states. We all know that SW is the most barbaric, crime infested region. Apart from lagos which is not yerobaland other parts of the region are all dungeons. Was it not in yerobaland funsho williams, bola ige, kudirat, daramola, etc were all killed?

Replying you is a waste of precious time. You are definitely a local Igbo born bred and still living in your umuleri village.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Chino72: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1:

Replying you is a waste of precious time. You are definitely a local Igbo born bred and still living in your umuleri village.

Lmao

Go back to the "deportee" thread and see pix of the 'eldorado' SW being posted. Lol

Heavy blows are coming below ur belt.lol
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hahahha. That guy has escaped kidnpper/assasins twice now.
After his kidnap at all saints church, the guy went and re-inforced his jazz( don jazzy thigs). Jist has it that he disappeared during the two failed kidnap attempts.

But on a more serious note, Guo is a kind hearted man , a philanthropist and also an astute businessman. If every community in igbo land has 2 guos, things will be a lot more better for the community. He can do everything within his means, to help any indigene of Adazi. Long live GUO. May your enemies fail like the Egyptians yesterday.
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Is it not in the same bigot cowards'haven SW dat Funso William,Bola Ige,Dipo Dina were all killed like chickens.

E-thugs and e-warriors dat lack guts to face the streets

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cashkid18(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
superstar1:

hehehe bt bro he said ntin bt d truth
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by cashkid18(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chuksphil2go: Is it not in the same bigot cowards'haven SW dat Funso William,Bola Ige,Dipo Dina were all killed like chickens.

dont mind those insecured bigots..any time there is a crime in d se,they wil flood d post wit tribalistic comments nt forgetin dt d worst assassinations in d history of nig hapened in their shit hole region
Re: Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chuksphil2go: Is it not in the same bigot cowards'haven SW dat Funso William,Bola Ige,Dipo Dina were all killed like chickens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... / Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.