Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words (647 Views)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / The Power Of Words / Pentecostal Use And Definition Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Many of us know how to fight and would have beaten many people to death,there are are some others that tend to have to know how to abuse people...
But, I have seen the best way to fight...or abuse people.
They are:
1.Fight and win yourself:
Now jeremiah 17:9 talked about the wickedness in the heart of man,which no man knows.That shows that even you cannot clearly define the rate of anger in you.
So for you to win people you must known how to beat yourself.
Strenght is not in power,strenght is your ability to control your enotion;king solomon said that anger rest in the bosom of Fools.
That proves that if you do not want to reply a fool the same he approaches you is to fight yourself know how to win yourself over.
Remember an angry man is like a blind man who strikes at his opponent without seeing any consequences.

2.Kill the pride:
Pride goes before a fall,for every single pride ,you are giving your self over to the devil to use you.He will make you angry.when pride still dwell in you peole will irritate you,piss you off,especially as a christain.

3.Bind your tongue:
Can you try not replying when a person is talking to you,because that is the best way win...Silence eat the heart than words.
Why do you think touts and normal people always feel like harrassing people who did not reply their abuse? It is because they want you to talk. People feel foolish and won when they receive no reply from the one they want to fight.

4.Walk away.....period........
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Sllowppoisoon: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2013
No.4 is ma favourite
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by enigmagu1(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
frnt page....
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by dimexilux(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2013
dts nice. buh me no dey fight sha
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
enigmagu1: frnt page....
cheesy
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2013
dimexilux: dts nice. buh me no dey fight sha
-ow true
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by demelza: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Walking away is always hard for me. I end up staying and talking for so long.
But most of the time I regret every word I say.
Will apply this when I jam trouble next time.
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2013
demelza: Walking away is always hard for me. I end up staying and talking for so long.
that will b really gr8
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Sllowppoisoon: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2013
demelza: Walking away is always hard for me. I end up staying and talking for so long.
looking for trouble jus because u wanna apply dz principle may not work out as uve planned...

Ps: Always stay out of trouble
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Chukkasy(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2013
No 3 may work 4 d guys, not d ladies...mehn, they can talk.
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Chukkasy: No 3 may work 4 d guys, not d ladies...mehn, they can talk.
lol
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
I have been gettin into word-war with xome tribalistic idiots for somtym nw..

Even international quarrel..especially in soccer..

Wil jux av to apply dis
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by demelza: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: looking for trouble jus because u wanna apply dz principle may not work out as uve planned...

Ps: Always stay out of trouble
I dont go looking for trouble.
I meant to say when it comes lurking around.
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2013
kizmartino: I have been gettin into word-war with xome tribalistic idiots for somtym nw..

Even international quarrel..especially in soccer..

Wil jux av to apply dis
hmmmm...
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Finegrl(f): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ah dnt fight o. Am a very simple nd quiet gurl. I dnt luk 4 trouble and trouble dont luk 4 me. I jux dey on ma own
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Alwaystrue(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
wink cheesy grin
@OP,
All you said is very true.

1. Self-control
2. Humility and love
3. Long suffering
4. Forsake evil and turn away

He that is 'secure in His footing' needs not to spend time arguing over anything, give your side and leave the rest.

The truth will always prevail/win!
Re: How To Win A Fight Or An Exchange Of Words by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alwaystrue: wink cheesy grin
@OP,
All you said is very true.

1. Self-control
2. Humility and love
3. Long suffering
4. Forsake evil and turn away

He that is 'secure in His footing' needs not to spend time arguing over anything, give your side and leave the rest.

The truth will always prevail/win!
thatz also true

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stories VI: Not All That Glitters Is Gold / My Open Heaven. / An Atheist Encounters God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.