Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,554 members, 7,944,662 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29323 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by arhziz: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mercedes-Benz advert
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ifyalways(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
cheesy
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Fynestboi: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oko oloyun advert...

Nigerian home video advert...
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
oluswaggz: Baba blue thank u o, I swear I no go do am again

I just didn't know how to write it lol. I was at this African restaurant yesterday watching I think NTA or something I saw the ish and lol like I was crazy lol

Then I went looking for it on YouTube
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by 80million1: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Multi
Multi
Multivite!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cargo gin bitters for me. It rocked Ghana,almost sent away Alomo people.

Oboshiiiiiii cheesy ase m oh cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBYATH8if-8

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by vanstanzy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
The advert of GEJ being d most loved president, is judt so lame.
The "i like to move it" Stnbic IBTC advert is annoying.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Fynestboi: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
The advert of this nigerian movie Jogunomi.

Who rememba that movie gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Pinoralia: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Guiness advert,
My friend Udeme is a great man.

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Fynestboi: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Check it out sterling bank advert funny to
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
maja01: otapiapia
hahahaha....... That's the deal man..
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fynestboi: The advert of this nigerian movie Jogunomi.

Who rememba that movie gringringringrin
lwkmfh..... Fynest, u no dey forget films o
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
I've heard of Nairaland Ads, also heard the way he charges is funny...o!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Big.game:
Remember that panadol(not sure tho) advert, where jide kosoko's son called him Shaky shaky daddy
lolz... Shaky shaky... I remember dat one
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fuman juice advert.

Honeywell wheat meal is kinda okay

dat 'husband snatcher'advert is so Dry

tnk u coolFuman juice advert.

Honeywell wheat meal is kinda okay

dat 'husband snatcher'advert is so Dry

tnk u
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by joelenesleek(f): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
papindinho: For me o.
It's the rat killer sellers' adverts done on streets and market places.

Abi, wori wori d rat, rat killer rat killer see am here e don dey work come buy your original rat killer medicine now. N dey say it without brake.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by seankay(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Edo films advert
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by yuncka: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord's choosen cloth banner.... Father 4giv me.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by joelenesleek(f): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
For me its market oh. D cute guys selling okrika pants n Bra. It goes lyk dis
"One one naira, c am here, na American pant, na obama wife wear am gve me direct to sell, original american pant here for just one naira no more 500 but one naira" lolll.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ndiyeauwa: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
"Won keresi nomba wa.." -Baba Fatai Rolling Dollar (RIP)
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by UjSizzle(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
REALITY101:

I just didn't know how to write it lol. I was at this African restaurant yesterday watching I think NTA or something I saw the ish and lol like I was crazy lol

Then I went looking for it on YouTube

baba blue adverts are always hilarious grin
You should check out the one of a wedding ceremony.
"I dey happy today wey Mike my friend dey marry Mary, sake of say of all d gurls wey hin ask to marry am, na only Mary gree marry am" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by sss341: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
*Sngs* I'm louie the pest I spread disease with the greatest of ease, straight frm rubbish 2 u,and here's my gang we bad and mean,I'm mighty and strong buh I rili h8 mum wth d dreaded MORTEIN!!

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by chimex38: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Buhari reading his defeat letter against GEJ in 2011 already prepared immediately after d appeal court case went against his favour

The neva say quit man knew he'd lost but prepared a defeat speech ahead of judgement grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Joshthefirst(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
baba blue adverts are always hilarious grin
You should check out the one of a wedding ceremony.
"I dey happy today wey Mike my friend dey marry Mary, sake of say of all d gurls wey hin ask to marry am, na only Mary gree marry am" grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Seequadry(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoruba movie.. Starring
Muka ray
murphy ray
Lasun ray
Seyi ray
Dayo ray
Mama ray
Baba ray

Com and see medicine wey dey kill mosquito we'll well well wey dey kill cockroach and spider ehn ehn Oya now

Baba amalar (malaria drug)

Current ultimate search advert..
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by vosquare: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
if u guys stil rememba peak advertisement weh dem dey run 4 track nd one guy fall down nd anoda guy weh dey run came bak nd helpd d guy weh fall nd met d odas in d same race....chai...i no ft laff
nd kanu own....bt i was detemined 2 neva gif up grin many adverts ooo...gulder ultimate search fans edition also
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by rhowly(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
"Axe-effect" where they show a chick virtually attached to a guy...limbs encircled round him in a tight embrace on a train. Expression on the guy's face is resigned. He was used to and tired of it. All for a perfume. Nice kiss
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Bigmadam1(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
papindinho: hahahahahahahaha....... Yea...... Saka the sharp man.....

The network service provider always make it hilarious tho. I could remember another one of etisalat where two men wanted to know why a neighbour of theirs was always on the phone to the extent that they had accidents over monitoring the guy..
i like dis 1.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Joejaja: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chivex tube and tyre.Na only our union members I tell ;DChivex tube and tyre.Na only our union members I tell
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by vosquare: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
dat saka advert weh moskito land on king's chik nd e gav d king almighty slap of life....grin

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
joelenesleek:
Abi, wori wori d rat, rat killer rat killer see am here e don dey work come buy your original rat killer medicine now. N dey say it without brake.
thumbs up oga
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Osuofia and Mama G's WHASSUPu MTN advert..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates React As Gedoni And Khafi Escaped Eviction / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.