Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,219 members, 7,970,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:57 PM

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* (5483 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala: Na wah o...striky and LB make una take am easy now

Lol!!!

#LB I am back, please give me a minute to review the 'evidence'...
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03: Furthermore,

Here is Striky's mod of intergrity-

Even the most respected mod has complained of Maclatunji's rude attitude that was also seen in the op of this thread

April 2013.....since you like dates

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15220616

Okay, I have reviewed it....

LB did you see this response from Mac?

maclatunji: ^Awwwwwww.. I apologise if my responses came across as being dismissive. Of course your threads and efforts are important.
https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15223937

This is another follow up explanation from him:

maclatunji:

I never said your thread was unimportant, that was you infering stuff. You need to put things in proper context. Even if it took you 5 seconds to create a thread, it is important as your right to express yourself provided it is within the rules.

You sabi sulk sha. Never let other people's opinions define your actions. Surely, you know I was not trying to run your efforts down.

It was just a breakdown in communication. Let me clear some issues.

The Islam for Muslims section is perhaps the most difficult section to moderate on Nairaland because it combines religious knowledge with technical duties and the need to curb religious bigots, trolls and narrow-minded people.

Different threads have different advantages and ways of managing them- some should be posted on front page, some are not, some should be stickied, others should not and so on.

You attacked the Barka Jumah thread and that is just wrong. That thread is meant for Muslims to share lessons from Jumah and share Friday greetings as well. At the very least, it prevents duplication of 'greeting' threads on Friday.

Anyways, welcome back and sorry for any pain my responses may have caused you but you should know by now that my firmness/bluntness bear no malintent.

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15229106
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by tpia1: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Muslim section is actually one of the best managed sections in this forum.

I'm christian and i find it quite embarassing that the christian section is a mishmash of lord knows what kinds of posters. Even the mods there dont know up from down or left from right, i'm sorry to say.

The atheists? Permanently parked there spewing nonsense.

The confusionists? Clueless if they're not on one wild goose chase or another.

In fact, let me just not even waste my time discussing all this.

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay, I have reviewed it....

LB did you see this response from Mac?

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15223937

This is another follow up explanation from him:

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/18#15229106

I followed the whole thing. Please.

So Mac apologises sarcastically ("awww"......"I apologise if"wink then goes on to defend his arrogant actions.....

Did you even read Tbaba's comment after Mac's reply;

tbaba1234:
Abeg do not try and justify your action??

That is one of the most arrogant things i have read here.

tbaba1234: Dude, you were arrogant in conveying the message and you did say that. You implied it first and then said it ... What does important enough mean?? The point is those actions are not defensible... I am sure, your duty does not involve arrogance. Then you went to another thread and said i was trying to manipulate you... How?? ..

I simply said your statement was unfair. If you said sorry at that point... we won't be talking about this,

Sometimes you have to admit, you made a mistake
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
tpia1: Muslim section is actually one of the best managed sections in this forum.

I'm christian and i find it quite embarassing that the christian section is a mishmash of lord knows what kinds of posters. Even the mods there dont know up from down or left from right, i'm sorry to say.

<<<<<

Pls move away, you are a certified madwoman.

To the left.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think Seun should rather trust the judgement of his moderator than intervening to issues they handle in public. If you don't like what they're doing, fire them and hire another person.

I like the way Mac. responded.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Phder: I think Seun should rather trust the judgement of his moderator than intervening to issues they handle in public. If you don't like what they're doing, fire them and hire another person.

I like the way Mac. responded.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But what if the judgement of the mod was wrong?

Firing is not the first or only option.......
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

I followed the whole thing. Please.

So Mac apologises sarcastically ("awww"......"I apologise if"wink then goes on to defend his arrogant actions.....

Did you even read Tbaba's comment after Mac's reply;

LB Mac explained his actions after apologising only to get this response from tbaba: "Abeg do not try and justify your action"....seems to me that Mac was ready for a peaceful resolution but tbaba had something else in mind...not sure what.

The simple truth is that Mac's apology and explanation are points in his favour. I reiterate that what Mac did today is not proper but still I respect him.

Anyways, it's not like I am arguing that Mac is squeaky clean. He is an okay guy with integrity. No one is squeaky clean. With this I say au revoir.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

LB Mac explained his actions after apologising only to get this response from tbaba: "Abeg do not try and justify your action"....seems to me that Mac was ready for a peaceful resolution but tbaba has something else in mind...not sure what.

The simple truth is that Mac's apology and explanation are points in his favour. I reiterate that what Mac did today is not proper but still I respect him.

Anyways, it's not like I am arguing that Mac is squeaky clean. He is an okay guy with integrity. No one is squeaky clean. With this I say au revoir.

Ode.......your lies here will haunt you.

Fake apologies from mac...sm

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Adamskuty(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmm! Nawa ooh!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

LB Mac explained his actions after apologising only to get this response from tbaba: "Abeg do not try and justify your action"....seems to me that Mac was ready for a peaceful resolution but tbaba had something else in mind...not sure what.

You try. grin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
aManFromMars:

You try. grin grin

grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

eiyahhh..pele dear. I ddint mean to hurt you. smiley

oya, go eat some ileya meat..

cheesy
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
striktlymi:

Is this the final blow?? Lets wait folks for what LB will do..
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Bella3(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

<<<<<

Pls move away, you are a certified madwoman.

To the left.
grin grin gringringrin grin
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by axion(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'm writing the names of noisemakers angry
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by garsul: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
A lot of respect for Mac, if our leaders/politicians & every Nigerian does his job the way he handles the Islam for Muslim section, our great country would have been a better place

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
When I mentioned obsession, tongue in cheek undecided he said I abused him.

Now he is actually confirmed to be obsessed.

He went to look out for posts just to prove silly points like there are awards for them?

h3hhh3he!! someone needs a job.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
deols: When I mentioned obsession, tongue in cheek undecided he said I abused him.

Now he is actually confirmed to be obsessed.

He went to look out for posts just to prove silly points like there are awards for them?

h3hhh3he!! someone needs a job.

Look.....if you want to bé foolish, do it without calling my name.

Anyone could see that i didnt even want to bring out macaltunjis trangressions at first.

because ur a mod, u think u can tell people to get a job? U that wastes ur time in the muslim singles section. Ode
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol.. I did not mention your name

so you keep a tab on everyone..

what a job you got..

good job.

well done.

You even get mouth to call somebody ode.. aye ti baje.

Let me get bak to my million dollar job tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think the guy is good at what he does otherwise he wouldn't have replied seun that way.
Supreme quality of a good leadership "surround yourself with the best people you can find,delegate authority,and don't interfere." Ronald Reagan.

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
aanumama: I think the guy is good at what he does otherwise he wouldn't have replied seun that way.
Supreme quality of a good leadership "surround yourself with the best people you can find,delegate authority,and don't interfere." Ronald Reagan.

If he was truly good, Seun wouldnt talk to him that way in the first place.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
deols: Lol.. I did not mention your name

so you keep a tab on everyone..

what a job you got..

good job.

well done.

You even get mouth to call somebody ode.. aye ti baje.

Let me get bak to my million dollar job tongue

Yawn...go back to your cave....ekpa
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

If he was truly good, Seun wouldnt talk to him that way in the first place.

Then why did he have the job in the first place, if he's not good?
You only stand up to your boss when you know you're good at your job!
Seun could have scold him privately, doing that will give any poster the right to be rude!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
aanumama:

Then why did he have the job in the first place, if he's not good?
You only stand up to your boss when you know you're good at your job!
Seun could have scold him privately, doing that will give any poster the right to be rude!!!

Maclatunji only has power because Seun is worried about his well-being.

^^^

There's a deeper meaning to this.......
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Maclatunji only has power because Seun is worried about his well-being.

^^^

There's a deeper meaning to this.......

Would you please break it down.
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
aanumama:

Would you please break it down.

Go to the islam section. After seeing the denial from a guy called Striklymi, I have learnt my lesson
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by deols(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn...go back to your cave....ekpa

You are too emotional for a boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
deols:

You are too emotional for a boy cheesy

Says the single woman who pock noses like a housewife
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by ERF: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
tpia1: Muslim section is actually one of the best managed sections in this forum.

Gbam!

@o.p

Please don't disturb yourself jhoor!
Re: Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
On nairaland we have a "sincere 9jerian" who is, clearly, anything but sincere. Here, we have this puerile thing by the name "logic boy", whose being is everything but logical. Nairaland is melting pot of all sorts.
No atom of sense whatsoever.

Only a cretin would justify how Seun openly reprimands the MODS, especially not when there is an exclusive MOD section designed for such interactions. The same thing he did to Jarus. That is a breach of trust, respect and protocol in its self.

I however like the way he quickly made am ends after Mac complained. A good man is never shy to say sorry when he's wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is The Power Supply In Your Area? / New Telegram Group And Channel. / Lolz, See What This Beautiful Girl Did In Public That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.