Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,489 members, 7,940,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Alico, An Insurance Company With 5M Naira Loan Without Collateral Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alico, An Insurance Company With 5M Naira Loan Without Collateral Real? (889 Views)

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? / What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alico, An Insurance Company With 5M Naira Loan Without Collateral Real? by VURN(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
A friend of mine who is into business was telling me about a staff/marketer of Alico insurance company who asked him to insure his business and that if he saves up to half a million with them, the company can give him 5 million naira of which he can pay back gradualy. I doubt this stuff and that's why i came up here to know if anything like that is existing. What if one startes saving with them and they fail to meet up with their claims. I am thinking that this guy's up to something. I would be glad if you have anything to say about this, thanking you.
Re: Alico, An Insurance Company With 5M Naira Loan Without Collateral Real? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2013
VURN: A friend of mine who is into business was telling me about a staff/marketer of Alico insurance company who asked him to insure his business and that if he saves up to half a million with them, the company can give him 5 million naira of which he can pay back gradualy. I doubt this stuff and that's why i came up here to know if anything like that is existing. What if one startes saving with them and they fail to meet up with their claims. I am thinking that this guy's up to something. I would be glad if you have anything to say about this, thanking you.
this failed company is oweing my father his 20years life insurance partial maturity

(1) (Reply)

16 Ways Rich People Think Differently / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag / Neteller E-currency Exchanger that Buy/Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.